Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? (19033 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by udede(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
In my primary school days we had one "nkwutamkwu' it means jalopy. His motorcycle was very old and needs pushing every day.

Later in secondary school we have "ol boy come here" that's the physics teacher.
Cat iron -our chemistry teacher.
Madam do good.
Bonshuu our french teacher
Rabbi. Our principal, he was priest.
Cadiac muscle, our maths teacher, he was very muscular.
Nge egbu gi ooo. Our business studies teacher, he is always treathening to kill person.
Assuming. Our geography teacher, he starts every of his sentence with "assuming the earth is flat"

Funny enough when i became a teacher the students called me "Alakased" which is a corruption of "and like i said"
Just my way of empaphasing what i have taught.
In another school they called me Shakara master
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Gentle034(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Seriously ��

VIKTO83:

U must have been from Asa grammar to know that name
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Bassa1: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
We called Corper Obiora that year Edward bcux of his big head. 0p
Vinnie2000:
Skyscraper. (Was tall) Oganigwe. (big bobby) Yancher. (liked babes). While during my NYSC, Was called corper Edward cos of my big head. But some students called me Swagga uncle. Lol.
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Ben0004: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Omicron007:

Your life revolves around sex.

No offense.

Fear God
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Fashsilo(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iya buoku how french teacher
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by bepositive11: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
visijo:
Please If you are dating someone try and find out how that person was raised. A lot of people weren't raised in love, they were raised on Survival!! Some people can hurt you without looking back�

Out of topic, but very true. Some people are just broken at their core and you're better off letting them go and wishing them well - loving them from a distance to protect yourself

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Usihyelda(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Concave mirror, kolication, solar
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Mgbafo: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Are you hearing me
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by LAGATA(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Adesina18111:
We named our business studies teacher LAGATA because he looked and acted like a military man known as Lagata in SAWORO IDE movie by TUNDE KELANI...not for indomie generation tho...back then in 2002 to 2005 in my Junior class days...

shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by vickfrankjnr: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Then we called our Geography teacher as TOPOGRAPHY, just for the way he always over emphasis on hilly terrain Which is in contrast to his height while teaching or caring out his official duties

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASU Prof. Tajudeen Olumoko Dismissed Over ‘Result Racketeering’ / Truck Rams Into Classroom, Kills 7 Children In Aba / Top 10 Best Education Courses You Can Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.