Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor (16715 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20am On Feb 18, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin ok ooo.Alexreports don collected his own and disappeared.Dont dull Urself.Beta collect urs now and buy fairly used Highlander rather than jump from okada to another.
you are clueless for comparing me with Alex reports. Do you even know senator Ademola Adeleke niii. Besides both Bed wetter Tinubu and that failed imposter Oyetola is a goner. The handwriting is on the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Senator Ademola Adeleke sings for joy ������

https://youtube.com/shorts/UrimgsKMFCk?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by diddy25(m): 4:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Let see as things unfolds.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Praxis758: 4:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Match fixture between:

THE OSUN PROGRESSIVES FC (Aregbe Vs ILERI OLUWA FC (Oyetola)

Date: 19 - 01 - 2022.

Time: 8am

Venue: Freedom Park, Oshogbo

Ref: Bunni

Assistant Ref: Oyetola (both player and judege)

Organiser: APC

Looser of the match will automatically weaken the party/winner by either decamping, approaching court or work with opposition.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by aribs(m): 4:38am On Feb 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol, Oyetola will beat Aregbesola blue and black in the primaries and eventually trounce dancing Senator at the polls.

Let’s just sit and watch. Make olodumare grant us long life and sound health.

Confirmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Match fixture between:

THE OSUN PROGRESSIVES FC (Aregbe Vs ILERI OLUWA FC (Oyetola)

Date: 19 - 01 - 2022.

Time: 8am

Venue: Freedom Park, Oshogbo

Ref: Bunni

Assistant Ref: Oyetola (both player and judege)

Organiser: APC

Looser of the match will automatically weaken the party/winner by either decamping, approaching court or work with opposition.
wrong date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Cryofigbos: 4:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
As if you are a voter in Osun State. As it stand, Oyetola is a goner.

Maybe ur father is a voter in osun.....u will tell me who will win in my region all d way from ur mud region...a state I schooled and have friends that reside there and I get fact from d public

Una werey don start again...if oyetola is a goner na ur papa for be governor...very soon u will come and complain about god father in politics, just imagine ur useless conclusion from d story u read

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by chukwuibuipob: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin u are still a learner.How old are u Wen I dey support/campaign for SERUBAWON
in those days?.Ur phat Hippo will surely dance back to US..Oyetola will surely win his 2nd term and disgrace dat white beard Alfa sad.
Johnnyessence:
you are clueless for comparing me with Alex reports. Do you even know senator Ademola Adeleke niii. Besides both Bed wetter Tinubu and that failed imposter Oyetola is a goner. The handwriting is on the wall.
Tell Ur oga to start Jogging from Ede to Atakunmosa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by fredoooooo: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2022
Lies .. your sharig Formular and power drunk make you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by HRMK: 5:17am On Feb 18, 2022
YOU WAGED WAR WITH TINUBU TOO!SO KEEP QUIET!!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by chukwuibuipob: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin make dem condemned Spare parts boys catch u
Johnnyessence:
ipob guy without no direction.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Easylifelomo(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
As it stand today, Oyetola is a goner
you are dreaming, Baba Kabiru no get the power to remove Oyetola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Easylifelomo(m): 5:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are dreaming, Baba Kabiru no get the power to remove Oyetola.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Easylifelomo(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
for where ? Let us wait and see.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by 4gunners(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Born2conquer:
I still believe that AREGBESOLA is overating his influence in Osun state.

People of Osun do not rate him, you can't be useless as a governor and expect your people to respect you once you leave
Don’t mind him. If not for the present governor that has been able to manage the rot Aregbe left behind, the state would have be worse off.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Hespee93: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:

Oyetola is winning this bothe primaties and goba, except if Tinubu saya otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
But anybody supported by Ella Elders usually emerge victorious and they back Oyetola

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Globad(f): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:

Hope you will come back to this post

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Tomilola360: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Hehehehe

we stand with Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

It's your turn to put the PEE POO's man called Tinubu to where he belong.
Aketi did it
Fayemi did it
Makinde did it

today they've render the drug pissy pissy bastard Tiefnubu politically useless in their various state.

It's Time for you to do the same and end this useless man choking influence.
have faith in yourself
don't be a coward like Ambode
you can do it

e b like na because of tinubu ur generation no make am.

and you wey suppose get sense now, d curse wey dey ur lineage still dey folo u. omo ale radarada

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by johnmartus(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2022
I have warned you to stop get yourself involved in anything politics because you are politically naive moreover you are not a Yoruba because you are selling phone chargers at lagere doesn't make Yoruba.
Johnnyessence:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Hehehehe

we stand with Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

It's your turn to put the PEE POO's man called Tinubu to where he belong.
Aketi did it
Fayemi did it
Makinde did it

today they've render the drug pissy pissy bastard Tiefnubu politically useless in their various state.

It's Time for you to do the same and end this useless man choking influence.
have faith in yourself
don't be a coward like Ambode
you can do it

To think that these came from a human mind! Hate, hate, hate, all over. Tell me, what's your personal grouse against Tinubu, the man who did not know you from Adam? How did Tinubu hurt you? What's the nature of the cause? How can you be filled with Hate like this? You must just be friends with whoever is antagonistic to Tinubu or any of his supporters, because you would want him dragged into the mud wherein you live an eat! And in two day's time, you'll be the Janitor that opens the church doors for service. People who do not know the workings of your dark heart will be calling you Brother this, Brother that. They'll not realise that you're the satan that's present in the gathering of God's children. There's still room for repentance if Hate would not consume you. You may fret and worry from now till 2023, but if God says Tinubu shall be president there's ABSOLUTELY nothing that you and the others like you can do about it. Thus, during the four years succeeding to 2023, you shall call Tinubu Mr President, willy-nilly. That's just the way it works!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Pennywise(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:

https://punchng.com/oyetola-waged-war-against-me-since-becoming-gov-says-aregbesola/?amp

You all see how this man's tone has changed from we will give Oyetola the Akinbode treatment to I begged Oyetola for 2yrs, Oyetoa fought me since be became Gov.

What has changed?

Tinubu's orchestrated investigation of this serving minister by the House of Reps over multi billion naira scandal

His supporters should be careful. A man like this will have no qualms about selling his supporters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by ifeanyiclement: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Battle of the giant we Will Wait and see the outcome
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Finest6: 6:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Let him go continue to fight you, Aragbesola didn't do well when he was the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2022
If Tinubu is made President, it means

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Power shifts to the north
Another Muslim- 8 years

This equals to 24 years in a multi-religious country.

TINUBU IS A NO NO
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Sannisege: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Another Muslim- 8 years

TINUBU IS A NO NO
coming from "PresidentAtiku". You are joker boy. You probably forgot to change your moniker before spewing your hatred

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by moshuur(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Another Muslim- 8 years

TINUBU IS A NO NO
Atiku is a Christian abi...look ur moniker na

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2022
johnmartus:
I have warned you to stop get yourself involved in anything politics because you are politically naive moreover you are not a Yoruba because you are selling phone chargers at lagere doesn't make Yoruba.
Hahahaha grin
Wahala be like nipples. E nor dey gree bleach.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Sannisege:
coming from "PresidentAtiku". You are joker boy. You probably forgot to change your moniker before spewing your hatred
olodo...

In the interest of equity and Justice.

If power has to shift to the south, it has to be to s Christian... Else it remains with Atiku in the north.

Atiku will beat tinubu mercilessly
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2022
What exactly does Aregbesola really want? He has done his own part towards the development of the state, why not leave Oyetola to contribute his own quota and the people of Osun to decide for themselves..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians / FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.