Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor (16736 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Newton2024: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2022
olatuns2017:

Pls mentioned one area he failed?

Oyetola failed in youth employment. Two years after selling #3,000 form to 33,000 jobless youths, we are yet to see his employment list. He only sent text messages to party men and women at the expense of merit but long leg. If you were not in APC, you would see his glaring failures.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
"Oyetola didn’t fight him, he wanted to control his successor, says Akere
Responding, Special Adviser to the governor on Political Affairs, Sunday Akere, said Aregbesola only expressed a personal opinion, insisting that Oyetola did not fight his predecessor.

“Our former principal only expressed a personal opinion which no one was privy to. Oyetola did not fight him. He declared that Oyetola’s tenure was his third term and he wanted to be in charge.

“He also promised those close to him that 80 per cent of them would return as cabinet members which did not happen. The former governor thought the eight-year tenure was an eternity. It has ended but he could not believe that reality. The root cause of these issues are what I just said,” Akere stated.

That is the gospel truth Above!
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by VEHINTOLAR: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Truth be told,there were calculated attempts to undermine Aregbesola and greatly erase his political legacies and achievements in Osun state by the administration of Alhaji Oyetola. Hate or love him,Aregbesola is a political phenomenon in Osun state and as such his influence cannot be easily tamed by any politician or group of politicians in the state. I personally think governor Oyetola is about to commit a fatal political harakiri by engaging in a needless tussle with Aregbe,especially now that the gubernatorial election is just some few months away. Aregbe is a street guy that's well loved by the commoners who are in the majority in Osun. Oyetola though,will emerge as the party flag bearer on Saturday but his second term mandate is highly doubtful.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Bbbwings: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Shut up greedy old fool....

What Legacy do you want Oyetola to protect?!

Stupid Education policies that almost scattered Osun State with Muslim and Christians having beef

Not paying Workers full salary and withholding gratuity and pension

Or

Continuation of wasting funds on white elephant project like Opon Imo, Oshogbo Airport and other non economically feasible projects

Tinubu and APC already rewarded you with a very juicy Ministry of Interior, Managing Immigration service and Correctional centers

From Poly Ibadan HND graduate turned fridge repairer in Alimosho to 4years Tinubu's chief of staff, 4 years Lagos State Commissioner, 8 years Osun State Governor, 4 years Federal Minister of Interior

True true. The guy spoil osun finish
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by rhymesnoni(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Truth be told,there were calculated attempts to undermine Aregbesola and greatly erase his political legacies and achievements in Osun state by the administration of Alhaji Oyetola. Hate or love him,Aregbesola is a political phenomenon in Osun state and as such his influence cannot be easily tamed by any politician or group of politicians in the state. I personally think governor Oyetola is about to commit a fatal political harakiri by engaging in a needless tussle with Aregbe,especially now that the gubernatorial election is just some few months away. Aregbe is a street guy that's well loved by the commoners who are in the majority in Osun. Oyetola though,will emerge as the party flag bearer on Saturday but his second term mandate is highly doubtful.

I love your assertion..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by oobelomo: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
As it stand today, Oyetola is a goner
Can we bet on it?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by LegendHero(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Johnnyessence:
As if you are a voter in Osun State. As it stand, Oyetola is a goner.

What's up now bro.

Are you checking the livescores for the election. Oyetola don dey beat Aregbe blue and black.

Tell dancing senator we are coming for him. His own defeat will be loud. Omisore dey gidigba for Ife and Aregbe is now a political orphan.
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by Globad(f): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Johnnyessence:
As if you are a voter in Osun State. As it stand, Oyetola is a goner.

How is it going?

Come back to this post and explain
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by 1827scv: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

What's up now bro.

Are you checking the livescores for the election. Oyetola don dey beat Aregbe blue and black.

Tell dancing senator we are coming for him. His own defeat will be loud. Omisore dey gidigba for Ife and Aregbe is now a political orphan.
[/s]
Re: Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor by HRMK: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
STORY..STORY..STORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / Gov. Otti Has Abandoned Governance, Engaging In Financial Recklessness — PDP / FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.