Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage (30888 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by ednut1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Highly recommended cos na olosho and badly behaved people full market now

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Maximus85(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oga, you chop your wife before marriage or you nor chop. Answer and stop blowing grammar.

Conscience dey bite werey

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
We4all:
Niggar just dey speak English.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by JayPeeOham: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
merits:
grin you owe nobody explanation about the way you live your life bro.just continue to enjoy your wife honey well.

Referring to @your attached image... After choosing your own headache just make sure you have enough money to buy the paracetamol or else the headache no him go kill you grin
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cohabit abeg
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proud of you both jo

Ladies and men let those who wanna spoil your show spoil your show if your lucky your with someone who doesn’t mind starting over again

Very cute couple
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by phemmyfour: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
elantraceey:
I'm certainly not going to get married to someone I've not lived with for at least 2 weeks. There are some things you can hide outside but inside your house you'll most likely exhibit everything. I have a friend that married a chain smoker and she never had an idea till she married him. Certainly not me.
And you think he cannot pretend for 2weeks? Relationship doesn't have a universal formula. Is it not in this same Country that a woman lived with an armed robber for 3yrs without any clue

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by omarithmetics: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
I thought cohabit means "live together and have sexual relationship"
Kobojunkie:
Sin to do what exactly? Having a roommate of the opposite sex isn't a sin. However lasting after said roommate is a sin - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
omarithmetics:
I thought cohabit means "live together and have sexual relationship"
According to the man quoted by the OP, they aren't necessarily one and the same. undecided

That is why I used the word "Roommate" instead. undecided

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
elantraceey:
I'm certainly not going to get married to someone I've not lived with for at least 2 weeks. There are some things you can hide outside but inside your house you'll most likely exhibit everything. I have a friend that married a chain smoker and she never had an idea till she married him. Certainly not me.

Will there be kpakpakpa during the two weeks?

Because I see you were careful while giving your reasons.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Abdhool(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
ify01:
Not good

Says who?
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by CSTRR: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mr Man, go and sit down.

Everybody knows you married a girl above your league.

Kudos.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Bigchristo: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/17/why-i-cohabited-with-my-wife-before-marriage-ibrahim-suleiman/
my brother save your explanation enjoy your wife, na fuel scarcity Dey worry us like this.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chaiiii, see umunwanyi ndi dotland. fresh like morning star, yellow like fanta, elewe ukwu egbu ewu

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Elsueno: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2022

It's wrong PERIOD!
It's God command! as a bloody mortal u can NEVER SURPASS ur Creator in ANYTHING.

STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY SIN, ignorant comrade

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by omarithmetics: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
OK,, thanks, my bad!
Kobojunkie:
According to the man quoted by the OP, they aren't necessarily one and the same. undecided

That is why I used the word "Roommate" instead. undecided

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Paramount01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
And you think he cannot pretend for 2weeks? Relationship doesn't have a universal formula. Is it not in this same Country that a woman lived with an armed robber for 3yrs without any clue

My brother, am a christian, though not perfect but trying gk make this my new relationship perfect by not involving in ore marital sex ,but of a truth,visiting is not enough staying together will solve a lot of problem even before.marriage.

I invited my fiancé to my house for the first time ever to sleep over and I can categorically says she is different form the way is see her outside.she goes to bed without taking her night bath and she is comfortable with it,she is not has neat is I do rate her,I told her if we marry without her passing a night in my house their will be problem,but as I saw it we have to start correcting what we both need to correct.

The biggest scam in marriage is bringing people that have nor stayed together before to stay together in marriage,they both have different habit, habit cannot be know by just visiting but by leaving together

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Athemisia: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
To me cohabitation is the right thing to do before u marry a woman u can teach him all the styles in bed , she we kW ur like and your dislike , you will got to understand your selves better
Senior bra'ah,
Cohabitation or no cohabitation, relationship wey wan chop breakfast go still chop breakfast.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Correct Guy. Since na IGBO Girl, he is trying to be extremely careful. To a ovoid stories that touch grin grin Wise Aboki.

That guy is not aboki tho..he is from edo..but born in kaduna

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Qpid5(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omo I will cohabitate oo... Nothing the stop that one.. fornication were we don d do since na this one go Come be big deal?
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by elantraceey(f): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
phemmyfour:

I'll rather do my little part than nothing at all. Sleeping habits, eating habits, etc are important to me, I want to see it.

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Paramount01(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elsueno:

It's wrong PERIOD!
It's God command! as a bloody mortal u can NEVER SURPASS ur Creator in ANYTHING.

STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY SIN, ignorant comrade

Did God say A man and a woman should not leave together before marriage? What God says is " Let your bed be undefiled " which is not necessary means until the lady sleep in ur house before your bed can be undefiled, some ladies have never sleep in a guy house but they have sex more than married couple while we have to define it,not all cohabitation involve sex( though hard to believe but is possible)
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by DrKKK1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ambiverts; is that for a Muslim & Christian wedding? For God sake how can you keep sugar in your mouth for 2 weeks without leaking from it? Shey wuna dey hia grammar?
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by phemmyfour: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Paramount01:

My brother, am a christian, though not perfect but trying gk make this my new relationship perfect by not involving in ore marital sex ,but of a truth,visiting is not enough staying together will solve a lot of problem even before.marriage.

I invited my fiancé to my house for the first time ever to sleep over and I can categorically says she is different form the way is see her outside.she goes to bed without taking her night bath and she is comfortable with it,she is not has neat is I do rate her,I told her if we marry without her passing a night in my house their will be problem,but as I saw it we have to start correcting what we both need to correct.

The biggest scam in marriage is bringing people that have nor stayed together before to stay together in marriage,they both have different habit, habit cannot be know by just visiting but by leaving together
It's a pure lie

For every one reason you think you guys should stay together, I LL give you 5 reasona why the relationship won't even get to marriage level. Most times women are at disadvantage.

Cohabiting give rooms for unwanted pregnancy.

Guys turning women to babymama.

Women getting used and dumped after high mileage.

Lack of respect for the woman's family, nothing being paid has marriage rites, dowry etc

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by phemmyfour: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
elantraceey:

I'll rather do my little part than nothing at all. Sleeping habits, eating habits, etc are important to me, I want to see it.
Just don't turn to babymama and come here to declare all men as scum
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by naturefellow(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
merits:
grin you owe nobody explanation about the way you live your life bro.just continue to enjoy your wife honey well.
relatable meme
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by naturefellow(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nnaemiemax:

He didn't need to give all these incomprehensible justifications/explanations. undecided

shalaye FC
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by elantraceey(f): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
Just don't turn to babymama and come here to declare all men as scum

If I'm not a baby mama at my current age, nothing can make me become that except I personally choose to be a single mum later in life if things don't go as planned.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Paramount01(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's a pure lie

For every one reason you think you guys should stay together, I LL give you 5 reasona why the relationship won't even get to marriage level. Most times women are at disadvantage.

Cohabiting give rooms for unwanted pregnancy.

Guys turning women to babymama.

Women getting used and dumped after high mileage.

Lack of respect for the woman's family, nothing being paid has marriage rites, dowry etc

But if u did not cohabitate she won't get pregnant?

If she did not cohabitate her family will never be disrespected? You can't expect a long distance relationship that the lady will never pass few weeks night in the guys house and u want it to work without issue? My sister tell urself the truth sleeping with some visitors for the first time in ur house makes u uncomfortable

Though we have different opinion sha

Checkout Denrele's Outfit To Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 Pageant(photos) / Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Iyanya And Ubi Slay In Agbada On His Bentley