Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage (30934 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Picture of Mr ibu, go pain me?? Nawa oo.
You must be really depressed or hopeless to think such.
I know that you know that them Igbo girls are elegant. You can go and dig 1out of 100 Igbo girls to replenish your self esteem.
We all know the two different color in one bleached chimpanzees in Nigeria.
When it's time, everyone will choose the prettiest who we all know where they come from. Lol.

Yes oo. Igbo Girls are elegant, with Yam legs. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by freddie009(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Even the devil gave reason backing it up with Bible scriptures when he was tempting Jesus.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by hezekiah84(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cohabitation is a big sin before God,if it is avoidable avoid it
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes oo. Igbo Girls are elegant, with Yam legs. grin grin grin

And your girls with toothpick legs are what?? Still undesirable abi?? Lol
You know what it means that inside Nigeria, no particular tribe brags about dating or marrying your region??
Na that one be the koko.
Yam legs but won miss Nigeria 10 times in a row sotey una start to tag Silerbird Ben Bruce tribalist even though the man na Bayesa man. Lol
Na that one dey painful not Mr ibu's picture.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

You know what it means that inside Nigeria, no particular tribe brags about dating or marrying your region??
Na that one be the koko.
Yam legs but won miss Nigeria 10 times in a row sotey una start to tag Silerbird Ben Bruce tribalist even though the man na Bayesa man. Lol

Nobody wants to contest in any miss Nigeria rubish. Post the so called Miss Nigeria winners and see how Ugly they all look. Beautiful ladies can only be found in the North. From Borno to Kaduna to Kano to Sokoto and other Northern States.

Have you ever heard of Shuwa Arabs, these are another species of Beauty from the North. Yoruba Girls fine too. But those good for nothing Girls from Biafra are only good for sex and dump. That's why they are in all the Brothels in the North and other parts of this Country. That's what FFK is doing with that his over bleached ex Sex slave.

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na that one be the koko.

Abeg compare this average looking Northern Girl with the most Beautiful Igbo Girl in the East. Who doubles as a beauty Queen grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na that one be the koko.

Northern Girls beauty can only be compared to an Angel. Unlike those Ape looking, hairy women. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na that one be the koko.

I know say, you don dey mastubate as you see fine babes. grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nobody wants to contest in any miss Nigeria rubish. Post the so called Miss Nigeria winners and see how Ugly they all look. Beautiful ladies can only be found in the North. From Borno to Kaduna to Kano to Sokoto and other Northern States.

Have you ever heard of Shuwa Arabs, these are another species of Beauty from the North. Yoruba Girls fine too. But those good for nothing Girls from Biafra are only good for sex and dump. That's why they are in all the Brothels in the North and other parts of this Country. That's what FFK is doing with that his over bleached ex Sex slave.

Tekno used Lola and dumped her as baby mama, no noise.
Dj cuppy has been transferring from one Igbo dick to another asa asika, to tekno, to Obi yet no noise.
9ice ex wife left him for ruggedman, yet no noise.
Difference between we and you is that we don't brag about nonsense.
For una mind, ffk is a hero for being with an Igbo girl who by the way was his choice cos in the entire yolo land, ffk would never find a girl naturally light skin and pretty like chikwendu.
It's a fact!
I see you left your region to beautify Hausa-fulani just to meet up with Igbo girls?? Lol.
It's normal na. In a region of chimpanzees, one can only be proud of other beautiful creatures.
By the way, the only igbo creature who uses your women because they are cheaper and brags about them online too is Akpi ( AKA speed Darlington).
We dash am give una for free. Lol.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I know say, you don dey mastubate as you see fine babes. grin grin

See wetin low self esteem dey do you?? Chai! You left your region to beautify other region just to meet up. Lol.
By the way, all these people are normal Fulani elite.
Only Kim Oprah beat all of them hands down without even introducing our able ex miss Nigerians
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na that one be the koko.

Compare and contrast grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Northern Girls beauty can only be compared to an Angel. Unlike those Ape looking, hairy women. grin grin

Mungo park, I have seen northern girls Wella, I can boldly tell you that they no fine reach an average Igbo girl.
You dey claim north north cos the they are far within your reach and that somehow makes them lustful to you.
You are a mumu man.
I still dey wait make you brag about your regional girls na. Abi una no get girls?? Lol
Bunch of chimpanzees bunch.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Compare and contrast grin grin

Drop Aisha and post Yelutunde na. Lol
Are ashamed of your girls??
You go hack Hausa Fulani picture online with Kenyan picture for me to contrast. Contrast what??
You don't see Igbo girls on Instagram the same way you see Aisha girls?? Lol
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

See wetin low self esteem dey do you?? Chai! You left your region to beautify other region just to meet up. Lol.
By the way, all these people are normal Fulani elite.
Only Kim Oprah beat all of them hands down without even introducing our able ex miss Nigerians

See the most beautiful Girl in the East 2021 edition grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

You go hack Hausa Fulani picture online with Kenyan picture for me to contrast. Contrast what??

Weting concern me with Yetunde? grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Mungo park, I have seen northern girls Wella, I can boldly tell you that they no fine reach an average Igbo girl.
You dey claim north north cos the they are far within your reach and that somehow makes them lustful to you.
You are a mumu man.
I still dey wait make you brag about your regional girls na. Abi una no get girls?? Lol
Bunch of chimpanzees bunch.

As usual.
Na to Chest beat online una sabi. But in reality, it's the opposite. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See the most beautiful Girl in the East 2021 edition grin grin

Lol. This one na stupidity and foolishness dey do you.
We all know the part of Nigeria with the most sagging breasts. Lol
That part where no tribe is dreaming of going cos ugliness is inclined inside their DNA.
That part where no man brags about.
That part that have the highest number of fatherless kids. Lol
The most undesirable part of Nigeria.
If you know, you know. Lol
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

I no see anyone wey fine. See Picture of Amarachi, the fine IGBO Girl wey I recently converted to ISLAM. She dey wear Ijab always now. grin grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

As usual.
Na to Chest beat online una sabi. But in reality, it's the opposite. grin grin

Na reality I dey tell you so.
Oya, just mention one Yolo girl that is more prettier than Kim Oprah or chikwendu?? Just one please. Lol
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na reality I dey tell you so.
Oya, just mention one Yolo girl that is more prettier than Kim Oprah or chikwendu?? Just one please. Lol

Go ask all those IGBO Boys wey marry Yoruba ladies. grin
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I no see anyone wey fine. See Picture of Amarachi, the fine IGBO Girl wey I recently converted to ISLAM. She dey wear Ijab always now. grin grin grin

This one na childish talk. Lol
Bashir El Rufai left the almighty Hausa Fulani to marry Igbo babe.
Igbo babes are the future.
Una girls must rot away in this Nigeria.
Them go soon protest why no man dey deserve them.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol. This one na stupidity and foolishness dey do you.
We all know the part of Nigeria with the most sagging breasts. Lol
That part where no tribe is dreaming of going cos ugliness is inclined inside their DNA.
That part where no man brags about.
That part that have the highest number of fatherless kids. Lol
The most undesirable part of Nigeria.
If you know, you know. Lol

The truth pain Chukwudi well well grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go ask all those IGBO Boys wey marry Yoruba ladies. grin

One out of hundred.
Let me tell you something, before an Igbo man gets married to your ladies, she must have spent her life savings on him.
Na just out of pity we dey do am. Lol.
And na still few and we don't brag about it cos it's useless. Lol.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The truth pain Chukwudi well well grin grin

If I hear!
I'm proud of our Igbo women, girls and ladies.
Question is, are you proud of yours??
Lol
Think carefully before you answer cos I know you aren't. No way you can be proud of chimpanzees as babes na.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na lie. No Northerner will ever marry what we used and dumped.

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

See as you dey lie. That's why I said earlier that, Igbo claim what they are not online. El Rufai Son married Senator Kazaure's Daughter. Abi Kazaure na Igbo man? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. No Northerner will ever marry what we used and dumped.

But Bashir El Rufai did already and more will still queue up in line.
Igbo marry Igbo
Hausas marry Igbo girls
Yolo also marry Igbo girls
SS too.
We are doing something right cos if not, no one go dey rush us while...
Magun girls still dey for oshogbo dey look for the father of their 4 kid. Lol
You wan marry contraband??
Yolo girls are contraband. Lol
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See as you dey lie. That's why I said earlier that, Igbo claim what they are not online. El Rufai Son married Senator Kazaure's Daughter. Abi Kazaure na Igbo man? grin grin grin grin grin

I guess na you give her the name Nwakaego na?? Lol
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

I guess na you give her the name Nwakaego na?? Lol

Chai, see attach by force. No be only Nwakaego. Na Nwakolo.

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai, see attach by force. No be only Nwakaego. Na Nwakolo.

Since you like hacking Hausa Fulani girls pictures online to show me, better go Bashir page and see with your two eyes the full name of his wife.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by newface01(m): 2:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Who I now responsible for this pregnancy

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by cardoctor(m): 4:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Well, you got there at last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / Bobrisky Signs Creamy Shair Endorsement Deal (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.