Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage (30935 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by DonroxyII: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
iramure:
There are a lot of religious teaching that are wrong. My advice is just apply common sense in what you feel is right and live to bear the consequences of your action.
Today, a lot of marriages have been destroyed by some teaching they get from religious houses. To me, co-habiting is not s big deal. I don't care what any pastor views it as.
When Humanities can't bear the consequences of their common sense anymore and the world turned upside down. Trust me, the czars know they all have to turn back to Religion for the restoration of peace and order until that time Restoration becomes impossible and the earth will scotch.

Human Brain is more than a Jelly, Its a Weapon on its own that can Withstand even Nuclear Bomb when Berserk grin ... Religion is what keeps Humanity in Check if not, We would have devoured Each other Finish...
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by iramure(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
When Humanities can't bear the consequences of their common sense anymore and the world turned upside down. Trust me, the czars know they all have to turn back to Religion for the restoration of peace and order until that time Restoration becomes impossible and the earth will scotch.

Human Brain is more than a Jelly, Its a Weapon on its own that can Withstand even Nuclear Bomb when Berserk grin ... Religion is what keeps Humanity in Check if not, We would have devoured Each other Finish...
A Religion that instructs you to kill in someone's name to be able to inherit 7 virgins is also keeping you in check?
Or the one that keeps oppressing and threatening you everlasting torment if you fail to part with certain percentage of your hard earned money is equally keeping you in check?
Religion is man made tool for control.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Farfalla(f): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
I like that she could open her mind and heart to marry a Muslim man.

She yoked with whoever she wanted. Nice. cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Klass99(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Farfalla(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Klass99:

Ibrahim is not muslim o, not sure but I think I saw that somewhere some years ago.

Oh! My bad. I've never bothered to investigate, so I presumed he was Muslim. smiley

The "Ibrahims" and "Suleimans" that I've met are usually Muslims (at least where I come from).
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Klass99(f): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by DonroxyII: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
iramure:
A Religion that instructs you to kill in someone's name to be able to inherit 7 virgins is also keeping you in check?
Or the one that keeps oppressing and threatening you everlasting torment if you fail to part with certain percentage of your hard earned money is equally keeping you in check?
Religion is man made tool for control.
There is no Abrahamic Holy book that talked about 7virgins anywhere. That's street talk. Being Religious doesn't mean being stupid, if you meet a stronghead who wants to devour you and you devour such in self Defence... God will still reward you for your wisdom cheesy. Nonetheless, Do not Trangress!
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by akaleb2015(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos / J Martin's Wife & Son Beam With Joy In New Photos / BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.