Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,877 members, 7,851,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage (30933 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Elsueno: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Paramount01:

Did God say A man and a woman should not leave together before marriage? What God says is " Let your bed be undefiled " which is not necessary means until the lady sleep in ur house before your bed can be undefiled, some ladies have never sleep in a guy house but they have sex more than married couple while we have to define it,not all cohabitation involve sex( though hard to believe but is possible)

Bros, pls stop that, no lady or man from a well disciplined home would "cohabit" / sleep with each other in the same room for months when they are in a relationship.
Unless there is a very very good reason not flimsy one like " trying to understand each other" ( dis is wash, her siblings, neighbors, friends know everything about her, investigate!) she doesn't need to live under ur roof.
if a famous person wants to sin, nobody can stop them, but they should not be putting ideas in other people's head

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Joseph08(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pastor Righteousness2 will have 1or 2 to say concerning this wink
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by phemmyfour: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Paramount01:

But if u did not cohabitate she won't get pregnant?

If she did not cohabitate her family will never be disrespected? You can't expect a long distance relationship that the lady will never pass few weeks night in the guys house and u want it to work without issue? My sister tell urself the truth sleeping with some visitors for the first time in ur house makes u uncomfortable

Though we have different opinion sha
When you have a girl child, you LL understand the risk that comes with cohabitation

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Johel(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/17/why-i-cohabited-with-my-wife-before-marriage-ibrahim-suleiman/

This guy used to be my friend during the days of Street dancing....though he was a senior colleague in the game then...we call him captain quest.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Testing before buying or what cheesy

he said they didn't have sex during the cohabit, she go open yansh and my brother will look away, the new Pope himself

why not just say you're assessing the Mileage, some pussy don run 5billion mileage
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Alaefulu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Human being wey God created don dey plenty with definition,some say dey be introvert,now na ambivert I dey hear so,wen I go take know all this set of human..I just taya.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by naija4life247: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Testing before buying or what cheesy

Don't buy untested products ooo.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by merits(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Referring to @your attached image... After choosing your own headache just make sure you have enough money to buy the paracetamol or else the headache no him go kill you grin

Lol...... grin
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by merits(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
naturefellow:
relatable meme
grin na so.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by iramure(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
There are a lot of religious teaching that are wrong. My advice is just apply common sense in what you feel is right and live to bear the consequences of your action.
Today, a lot of marriages have been destroyed by some teaching they get from religious houses. To me, co-habiting is not s big deal. I don't care what any pastor views it as.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Correct Guy. Since na IGBO Girl, he is trying to be extremely careful. To a ovoid stories that touch grin grin Wise Aboki.

But he left all the babes to marry that the same Igbo girl bah??
I know that you know that your girls are the least undesirable set of girls in Nigeria.
Like, nobody literally wants to end up with them. Lol.
Not the Hausas, not the Fulani, not even Igbo or SS or even some part of una. Lol
Igbo girls are the most dominating wives of all Nigerians.
I'm team Igbo girls forever. Ciao.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by blackboy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
A reason why many dont trust their wives or marriages dont last and unfaithfulness.
So tomorrow if she has a role and she goes and cohabits with another male actor in order for them to learn their lines he is okay with it.
That is why many say actors and actresses sleep around and with each other.
Thanks for telling us what happens in the industry. Yours led to marriage others lead to heart break or encouraging extra marital affairs or training to be a jumper from one bed to anther.
Im wont judge you nor condemn you. Wish you a happy married life
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by edoairways: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TESTING undecided
Check whether your bride's fertility via sex, It is wrong though
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by edoairways: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
iramure:
There are a lot of religious teaching that are wrong. My advice is just apply common sense in what you feel is right and live to bear the consequences of your action.
Today, a lot of marriages have been destroyed by some teaching they get from religious houses. To me, co-habiting is not s big deal. I don't care what any pastor views it as.
Even our culture frown at cohabiting talk more of religious beliefs

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The story wo-wo, no be small. undecided

What has being ambiverts to do with their cohabitation choice? undecided

Like he simply wanted to justify the act by all means... nau yarning nonsense. There was no need. cheesy

I'd cohabit if it weren't for one or two things because when I really like someone, I want to be with them round the clock...

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

But he left all the babes to marry that the same Igbo girl bah??
I know that you know that your girls are the least undesirable set of girls in Nigeria.
Like, nobody literally wants to end up with them. Lol.
Not the Hausas, not the Fulani, not even Igbo or SS or even some part of una. Lol
Igbo girls are the most dominating wives of all Nigerians.
I'm team Igbo girls forever. Ciao.

True.
That's why I stick to Amaka, my Eastern girl wey get bear bear for Face, bear bear for Chest and Yam legs. I love my Amaka, I will marry her soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True.
That's why I stick to Amaka, my Eastern girl wey get bear bear for Face, bear bear for Chest and Yam legs. I love my Amaka, I will marry her soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whatever you say to make yourself sleep good at night. Lol.
Beard, yam leg, ashewo and co.
Igbo girls are still number one in Nigeria.
After all, they won miss Nigeria straight 10 years uninterrupted.
Please, tell me when last your girls won anything beauty in Nigeria Lol
Least undesirable bunch.
Marriage, they are not needed, dating too, they aren't needed. You wan use Igbo girls make yourself feel better?? You don't know the difference between business class and economy??
Una wan use Igbo girls replenish the ugly girls God give una. It's wrong na.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Whatever you say to make yourself sleep good at night. Lol.
Beard, yam leg, ashewo and co.
Igbo girls are still number one in Nigeria.
After all, they won miss Nigeria
straight 10 years uninterrupted.
Please, tell me when last your girls won anything beauty in Nigeria Lol
Least undesirable bunch.
Marriage, they are not needed, dating too, they aren't needed. You wan use Igbo girls make yourself feel better?? You don't know the difference between business class and economy??
Una wan use Igbo girls replenish the ugly girls God give una. It's wrong na.

You are very correct.
IGBO girls are the prettiest in the World. Here is the picture of Amarachi, the prettiest IGBO Girl. She recently won the contest of the most beautiful girl in the East.
Igbo too fine grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are very correct.
IGBO girls are the prettiest in the World. Here is the picture of Amarachi, the prettiest IGBO Girl. She recently won the contest of the most beautiful girl in the East.
Igbo too fine grin grin grin grin grin

That's a man dressed like a woman for comic.
You of all people should know that if there are 30% ugly girls in the east against 100%, then there are at least 80% ugly girls in your region against 100%.
We dont have time to snap them to post here cos we rarely see the difference on our day to day activities.
They say, when you go to the zoo, you take your camera with you always but when you live in a zoo, no need for camera cos you equally live with the chimpanzee though. Lol
I will send you 10k if you can translate the above proverb well??

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by deangels1: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
TempUser:
Na only him go cohabit? I have loads of comrades who did that from 100 level to 400 level. undecided

If I may mention comrade? Can I may? May I?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by ityP(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
I love humans. Same way we'd justify sexual immorality and use big English to cover it. God that gave standards, shey him no get sense. Also, after doing what you're sure is wrong, why can't you keep it to yourself and not let the world know? Why try to influence others to also do that which you know and said is wrong? God get patience sha
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

You of all people should know that if there are 30% ugly girls in the east against 100%, then there are at least 80% ugly girls in your region against 100%.
We dont have time to snap them to post here cos we rarely see the difference on our day to day activities.
They say, when you go to the zoo, you take your camera with you always but when you live in a zoo, no need for camera cos you equally live with the chimpanzee though. Lol

Na lie.
That's Amarachi the prettiest Girl in the East.

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

See the finest Men in the East grin grin IGBO version of Bobrisky. Low BUDGET Bobrisky grin grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

See Amaka Uncle.

No one NOSE tomorrow. grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See Amaka Uncle.

No one NOSE tomorrow. grin grin grin

You no get talk alaye.
Comot for here. You are just bantering and whining.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by DaRuud(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by shortIGBOman: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

You no get talk alaye.
Comot for here. You are just bantering and whining.

The thing pain Okoro well well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Stevenson1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain Okoro well well grin grin

Picture of Mr ibu, go pain me?? Nawa oo.
You must be really depressed or hopeless to think such.
I know that you know that them Igbo girls are elegant. You can go and dig 1out of 100 Igbo girls to replenish your self esteem.
We all know the two different color in one bleached chimpanzees in Nigeria.
When it's time, everyone will choose the prettiest who we all know where they come from. Lol.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage by Badonasty(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Confused somebody…two Muslim names and he’s a christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / Bobrisky Signs Creamy Shair Endorsement Deal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.