Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (11160 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by rigarmortis: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Igbo boy and so what? does mental problem have tribe. Full blooded my foot. Igbo wey no dey stop herdsmen killings for enugu but can yan dust from probably lagos.. who send those type papa

Igbo boy wey no fit use his brain reason, who send those type mama?

Your personal lord and saviour, the wanna-be jew, onye ndudu keeps fomenting trouble and killing the region for you and you are so happy to lick his nuts without question.

The fact that i am sane enough to question the activities of so called free fighters doesnt mean that i love the present state of Nigeria, the fact that i see through K-ANUs who is a megalomania and god-complex sufferer who wants to lord it over his people doesnt mean i am not what i am.

And you, a product of leaky condom from a one night stand whose brain is full of paper-mache should shut up when people who are wiser than your average herd mentality fools talk, your love of violence doesnt make you brave, you are a coward, a pvxxy with a yeast infection, thats what you are.

You complain that Nigeria oppresses you yet you beat people who go out when you albino HOMO SERPENT is in court, and next you will ask for UN, US, UK, U2, BONO, MICHEAL JACKSON, SAMUEL JACKSON, MR NACKSON, to come and help.

Ibu anu ohia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by AntiBMC(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Na IPOB first fine trouble. When they were doing the deportation and lies they forgot.

Na the deportation really dey pain you o! Hehe! You are a human trafficker and a drug addict... where's the lie in that? No wonder you have a good rapport with the fulani govt....evil begets evil.

You have been deported and banned from everrrrr going to Europe. Nothing you do here, can change it. Know this and know piss tongue (cos there's no peace for the wicked).

It's a good thing you are rapping with the fulani people, cos there's also no escaping one Nigeria for you. Lol! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Franzee(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
rigarmortis:

Your personal lord and saviour, the wanna-be jew, onye ndudu keeps fomenting trouble and killing the region for you and you are so happy to lick his nuts without question.

The fact that i am sane enough to question the activities of so called free fighters doesnt mean that i love the present state of Nigeria, the fact that i see through K-ANUs who is a megalomania and god-complex sufferer who wants to lord it over his people doesnt mean i am not what i am.

And you, a product of leaky condom from a one night stand whose brain is full of paper-mache should shut up when people who are wiser than your average herd mentality fools talk, your love of violence doesnt make you brave, you are a coward, a pvxxy with a yeast infection, thats what you are.

You complain that Nigeria oppresses you yet you beat people who go out when you albino HOMO SERPENT is in court, and next you will ask for UN, US, UK, U2, BONO, MICHEAL JACKSON, SAMUEL JACKSON, MR NACKSON, to come and help.

Ibu anu ohia

see finishing

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin grin This life just get how e be.
When mnk went about lying, using propaganda against Uwazurike and massob I told someone that isn't it the same struggle,why are you trying to bring your boss down so you can take the center stage.
Now here we have 2 wereys on his matter.
Simon Epka full blooded onye ara��
Udele full blooded onye ara��
Chai Uwa na-eme ntuwari ne eziokwu�.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
rigarmortis:

Ibu anu ohia

Without the insults,you gave a wonderful response to the mofo you replied.

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by EXOUSIAng: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I pity those giving you audience.

Nonentity.

Get lost, we are not interested in your jamboree.
Unfortunately for you the court is interested

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I pity those giving you audience.

Nonentity.

Get lost, we are not interested in your jamboree.

Who are the We.
Biko be precise.
Bcus I am very interested ��
Udele bu ezigbo onye ara but I like the way he highlights his criticism against mnk.
Mnk did it to Uwazurike,so he should enjoy Udele doing it to him too

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
I can't read this but baby don't cry ..never give up. oh they just banned igbos traditional atire in court but allow agbada...Cry me a river if you can't do something or ko geddifok danu

rigarmortis:

Ibu anu ohia
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

All the things we have been posting on nairaland will appear in court.
Those urchins saying our rants ended on nairaland they should say it again.

Atleast that era of come to Igbo land and drop live location has ended.
Them to born bingos well to turn south east to AfghanEASTERN if they are jealous of the terrorism in the North they can go there.

That was how one was also threatning me to come to Anambra and critize ipob that I will not leave with my head like se na him wan from nairaland comot my head��
Most of this guys shouting ipob here have no business ipob in reality na nairaland their own ipob start and finish ��
Ijele fire down biko � �.
But stop tagging Igbo into your nonsense with ipob angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allsouls:
That how you Udene Chukwka a Lybia human trafficker went to court in Istanbul & was deported.
Udene Chukwka & Nizooria government will be defeated in court.
Your no body, but a criminal, human traffickeer, demoralized & unproductive idiot.

All this bcus he chose to be anti ipob ��
Nna ehhnn ��

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The disgraced former IPOB is insulting the entire Igbo race with his everyday comments, even you do the same by aligning with enemies of your people as to curry favour and build a wider team of sympathizers.

I know Ijele works for DSS, he didn't deny it in the radio phoning program he featured in Owerri.

What the hell is his problem that he can't do without chastising and insulting the great Igbo race?

Where were you when mnk said his umunna not Igbo is cursed,bcus I know Igbo is blessed even before the birth of his great grandfather.
Where were you when mnk went about instigating hatred against his former boss Uwazurike, using lies and propaganda.
Where were you when mnk went about jubilating, praising and defending the activities of the ugm in Igboland ��.
Let Udele be biko.
Mnk and his ipob built whatever they have on criticism,so they should be able to take it too.

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Walkee: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Investigative:

Hahahhahahah
Kanu really dealt with u
Even your testimony is void
A testimony of a woman traffickers
Cultist
Criminal is not admissible in ourt
lol. Look at the poor fake chat you made there. If you want to learn how to make realistic fake conversations I will teach you for free

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I have been following ijelespeaks , I have never seen were he attacked the igbos . He has been quite vocal against the terrorist iponks yes

Loll ipob are not terrorist biko �
We don't have any terrorist in Igboland.
They are just aggrieved, turned aggressive and decieved to think they are fighting for something just, without knowing that their leader is just using their emotions to cash out and enrich his family.

Udele is trying,I want him to add more fire,mnk did same to Uwazurike his former boss too.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You no get levels joor...goan sit down abeg,who knows your household. Let your household together plus community declare ordinary fasting and prayer, it can't hold...Niggaaaaaa declared sit at home,millions obeyed including the government and you dey yapo dust. gerrout abeg

If boko haram tells you people in your region not to come out on Tuesday will you take chances? knowing fully well that they have guns and will attack you,and that the shameless security force can't even defend themselves talk more of defending you.
Those of us who have something in Igboland understand it's just one day business break why risk loosing your years of struggle to ipob and the fg fight??
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin grin This life just get how e be.
When mnk went about lying, using propaganda against Uwazurike and massob I told someone that isn't it the same struggle,why are you trying to bring your boss down so you can take the center stage.
Now here we have 2 wereys on his matter.
Simon Epka full blooded onye ara��
Udele full blooded onye ara��
Chai Uwa na-eme ntuwari ne eziokwu�.

The way I laughed reading this comment err
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That was how one was also threatning me to come to Anambra and critize ipob that I will not leave with my head like se na him wan from nairaland comot my head��
Most of this guys shouting ipob here have no business ipob in reality na nairaland their own ipob start and finish ��
Ijele fire down biko � �.
But stop tagging Igbo into your nonsense with ipob angry

Can u show me where I tagged Igbo. I can never do that. My attack is to IPOB hoodlums alone grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
AntiBMC:

There's no need to roll in the mud with a pig... Chineke ekwela ihe ojo. I can't be bantering words with a drug addict.
We be watching to see how it all plays out. Onye aru ala

Nnamdi Kanu is also a drug addict with his hunchback grin
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Can u show me where I tagged Igbo. I can never do that. My attack is to IPOB hoodlums alone grin

Nwanne fire down �.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

No lele, I hear say you be No1 now.

I no be no1 o. The truth is
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Investigative: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Walkee:
lol. Look at the poor fake chat you made there. If you want to learn how to make realistic fake conversations I will teach you for free
That post is not for brain dead

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The way I laughed reading this comment err

Asin enh even the said radio Biafra was the idea of his boss,he used everything possible to bring his boss down.
This guys don't know who Simon Epka is,if that man unleashes his 65% kolo on mnk ehnn them go know se e get some mad man wey dey wear cloth but their own kolo no get alpha and omega ��.
Fire down, don't give them rest ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The disgraced former IPOB is insulting the entire Igbo race with his everyday comments, even you do the same by aligning with enemies of your people as to curry favour and build a wider team of sympathizers.

I know Ijele works for DSS, he didn't deny it in the radio phoning program he featured in Owerri.

What the hell is his problem that he can't do without chastising and insulting the great Igbo race?

When they are insulting IPOB stop saying that they are insulting Igbos.
The Nnamdi Kanu you're talking about said Igbos are cursed yet none of u has ever condemned it. But if someone says Nnamdi Kanu is cursed you'll say he is cursing Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Investigative:

Is already shocking me
How a criminal /infiltrators booted out just like his sister Nelly akwuna from ipob think he can testify against ipob

We do what we say we would do

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by AntiBMC(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is also a drug addict with his hunchback grin

If he were, he would have had withdrawal symptoms. The signs would have been glaring for all to see. If they lock you up now for a week, withdrawal symptoms will finish you. Mkpụrụ mmiri na ur mate? Ode.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by nerd004: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Odogwu ijele continue ....we are solidly behind you both spiritually and physically .....Those brainwashed canabanic bastards both online and offline in south east will be sent to meet God for judgement soon....

And Peace shall reign in South East again...

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by sharpsecret: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

When they are insulting IPOB stop saying that they are insulting Igbos.
The Nnamdi Kanu you're talking about said Igbos are cursed yet none of u has ever condemned it. But if someone says Nnamdi Kanu is cursed you'll say he is cursing Igbo
can u tell us the meaning of ipob
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by sharpsecret: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Is it not Ijelespeaks against Nnamdi Kanu in court did u see where he insulted any fellow Igbo.
When Nnamdi Kanu and his crew lied against Ijele to deport him they think it will end there.
We must avenge against Nnamdi Kanu no matter what u his followers do.
ijelespeaks against who?him wan die....ijelespeak wey no fit enter nnamdi kanu court room....dint u see him fighting with journalists outside the court premises..wat was he doing outside fighting wen he has a case with Nnamdi kanu going on
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by gidgiddy: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Im still wondering what sort of brainless person will be filling affidavit to speak against IPOB?

The law already allows anyone to speak against IPOB, so what is the point of filling an affidavit to do what the law already allows?

May be he will one day file affidavit to go to the toilet?
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
sharpsecret:
ijelespeaks against who?him wan die....ijelespeak wey no fit enter nnamdi kanu court room....dint u see him fighting with journalists outside the court premises..wat was he doing outside fighting wen he has a case with Nnamdi kanu going on

That was because he was dared to come to court as was dared to come to east.
He can't force himself inside everything must be done the right way.
But now the court has granted him access as a witness.

Understand the two different scenario IPOB terrorist like u

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
sharpsecret:
can u tell us the meaning of ipob

A terrorist organization that get jealous and want to overthrow boko haram in terrorism. This is because their bingos are so quick to compare the terrorism in the North

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
gidgiddy:
Im still wondering what sort of brainless person will be filling affidavit to speak against IPOB?

The law already allows anyone to speak against IPOB, so what is the point of filling an affidavit to do what the law already allows?

May be he will one day file affidavit to go to the toilet?

Speaking against and standing as a witness to prosecute are two different things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP / Senate President Lawan Felicitates With Omo-Agege As He Celebrates 56th Birthday / Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides In Eight Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.