Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (11148 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Prove it...I like that you call him my leader. He did a good job,he tried his best..Same thing Fela said,they said he was a gangsta,na igbo cause am..they threw his mother from upstairs, people cheered.. Maliafa talk,baba don go but what to do...we move

Her name is Nnenaya Kanu working in Abia state division. The last time I posted her pictures I was banned for one month.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Avoid the thread based on na Covid abi na you buy data. First do a thread on Nigerian Police and extra judicial killings from 1990 till date with pictures and I will take you serious. Otherwise if na igbo own you see, you go cry tire oooo

If the police is that bad let charity begin at home

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

The families of the pastors they have been killing in the North since 1990..which way prophet of abuja

So because they kill pastors in the North we should start killing our own pastors. I keep telling u bingos there will be no terrorism in Igbo land if you're so jealous of the killing in the Northern part of the country relocate there

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Have you mentioned since you have been writing,you haven't condemned the police extra judicial killings happening since 1960. You are DSS. You have just been throwing blames and asking people to fold their hands and watch people slaughter them and take over their villages. You think those farm killings are lies?you think the renaming of settlements and villages are lies. Look at how the USA is allowing migrants freely down their southern borders..Do you know how many have been brought in here,how many fighters through the porous northern border ?..No you don't. abeg leave me jare. who I am,where I'm from....won't forget

I have and will never support the police bcus I have also been a victim of their criminality,last month I had my hard earned money swindled by them bcus they picked up 2of my boys and tagged them ipob �
But supporting such evil as the ugm that can bring unrest and put the lives of others in danger hell No. When shit goes down the said ugm or esn or ipob go into hiding,now guess who the evil fg army will meet at home�
I will never be caught supporting evil, never never never �

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by SweetiliciousD: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol why are u not still in your father's house

The answer is simple: Choice

Custom and tradition wills my father's Obi to me as the first son. It is my inalienable right and inheritance in Igbo culture.

Dị ọkpara nwe obí nna ya.

Lecture fee waived for you.

Igbo bụ́ Igbo.

Igbo bụ́ ofu
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

The answer is simple: Choice

Custom and tradition wills my father's Obi to me as the first son. It is my inalienable right and inheritance in Igbo culture.

Lecture fee waived for you.

Igbo bụ́ Igbo.

Igbo bu ofu

So the hunchback criminal doesn't have a property in the east but orders for the burning of properties in the east.

That aside are u aware that the mango tree in his father's compound withered with fruits on her in a space of 1-2 weeks.
And as an Igbo man u claim to be I hope u know the traditional implications
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by SweetiliciousD: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

So the hunchback criminal doesn't have a property in the east but orders for the burning of properties in the east.

That aside are u aware that the mango tree in his father's compound withered with fruits on her in a space of 1-2 weeks.
And as an Igbo man u claim to be I hope u know the traditional implications

Change not the narrative.

You are an Igbo khaki.

I skip
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Change not the narrative.

You are an Igbo khaki.

I skip

Man wey dey him father house at 54 is a useless man
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
hahahhh... But you have relocated there since na. You don't have ahome anymore. Go to ilorin

OyigboUpdate:

So because they kill pastors in the North we should start killing our own pastors. I keep telling u bingos there will be no terrorism in Igbo land if you're so jealous of the killing in the Northern part of the country relocate there
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nwankwo Kanu the footballer na him brother..Gerrat joor

OyigboUpdate:

Her name is Nnenaya Kanu working in Abia state division. The last time I posted her pictures I was banned for one month.

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
I repeat. Your opinion is a single Vote. 1 vote pakaam.

OyigboUpdate:

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Those fake propaganda don't work here. Go and do propaganda with bandits. But this one here ook..I hate dem say dem say. I don't give hoot about any police. The rich also cries. Police wey dey do maiguard for militants,kidnappers,drugs barons even fraudsters..please jump and fly

OyigboUpdate:

If the police is that bad let charity begin at home
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Nwankwo Kanu the footballer na him brother..Gerrat joor

This topic is never argued. Don't even argue it to sound foolish. If you're an IPOB member ask your friends. U have her name and her division and state.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Those fake propaganda don't work here. Go and do propaganda with bandits. But this one here ook..I hate dem say dem say. I don't give hoot about any police. The rich also cries. Police wey dey do maiguard for militants,kidnappers,drugs barons even fraudsters..please jump and fly

What u call propaganda will appear in court

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by SweetiliciousD: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Man wey dey him father house at 54 is a useless man

You wish...

Go back to your Igbo teachers and learn more.
Khaki piiiiipuuuu
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
show proof
OyigboUpdate:

This topic is never argued. Don't even argue it to sound foolish. If you're an IPOB member ask your friends. U have her name and her division and state.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

show proof

Chai to be a bingo isn't easy. I have given u name and location of police division as an IPOB member a phone call will clarify u.
Well this is a top IPOB member Nwapude confirming Nnamdi Kanu's sister is a police woman in July 2021

You claim to be a member but know other other than chanting ohamadike bingo nwurawu grin

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/videos/540633017062164/

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 2:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Him no reply again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Says Sensitive Election Materials No Longer To Be Kept With CBN / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) / Nigeria Hope For Railway Resurrection- Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.