Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (11091 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by MadamExcellency: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Imagine this clown said he has personal issues with Nnamdi Kanu which I have nothing against but why drag the entire Igbo race with your obsession?

Are you too shallow that you can't fight your disagreement with your fellow man without seeking the help of the enemies of the great Igbo nation as to inflict maximum harm on the people in a bid for you to exact revenge? What a foo. l.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na IPOB first fine trouble. When they were doing the deportation and lies they forgot.

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Talk and do we lead from the front as we have promised

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Imagine this clown said he has personal issues with Nnamdi Kanu which I have nothing against but why drag the entire Igbo race with your obsession?

Are you too shallow that you can't fight your disagreement with your fellow man without seeking the help of the enemies of the great Igbo nation as to inflict maximum harm on the people in a bid for you to exact revenge? What a foo. l.

Is it not Ijelespeaks against Nnamdi Kanu in court did u see where he insulted any fellow Igbo.
When Nnamdi Kanu and his crew lied against Ijele to deport him they think it will end there.
We must avenge against Nnamdi Kanu no matter what u his followers do.

5 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by MadamExcellency: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Is it not Ijelespeaks against Nnamdi Kanu in court did u see where he insulted any fellow Igbo.
When Nnamdi Kanu and his crew lied against Ijele to deport him they think it will end there.
We must avenge against Nnamdi Kanu no matter what u his followers do.

The disgraced former IPOB is insulting the entire Igbo race with his everyday comments, even you do the same by aligning with enemies of your people as to curry favour and build a wider team of sympathizers.

I know Ijele works for DSS, he didn't deny it in the radio phoning program he featured in Owerri.

What the hell is his problem that he can't do without chastising and insulting the great Igbo race?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Allsouls: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks was doing fine in Turkey and still doing fine in Abuja.
But bingos are languishing in prisons since 2015. No bingo is doing fine

The idiot who went to court in Istanbul & was deported is doing well in Nigeria, lol.
He is frustrated & demoralized so he want to use all avenue as a criminal he is to know if he can sabotage small & get money from zoo governmet.
Him & zoo governmet under Buhari are not educated enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The disgraced former IPOB is insulting the entire Igbo race with his everyday comments, even you do the same by aligning with enemies of your people as to curry favour and build a wider team of sympathizers.

I know Ijele works for DSS, he didn't deny it in the radio phoning program he featured in Owerri.

What the hell is his problem that he can't do without chastising and insulting the great Igbo race?

Ijelespeaks was never an IPOB member

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allsouls:

The idiot who went to court in Istanbul & was deported is doing well in Nigeria, lol.
He is frustrated & demoralized so he want to use all avenue as a criminal he is to know if he can sabotage small & get money from zoo governmet.
Him & zoo governmet under Buhari are not educated enough.

Lol. Frustrated in a duplex in Abuja. Frustrated to fund rallies in each court sitting. Frustrated formerly lodging from one hotel to another before getting this new house. Frustrated to pay for bill board slot in major high ways in Abuja to post against IPOB.
Fraustrated to do 250k giveaway on Kanu's arrest on Facebook live and promised a 1m giveaway on his execution.

I wish all my friends that kind of fraustration.

Umu mpama grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by MadamExcellency: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
I support him speaking out against some of the senseless decisions IPOB or pro-Biafra groups that are self-destructive to ordinary Igbo men or women on the street of Igboland but not attacking the people themselves.

How do you support or deny the massacre of people and burning down houses in Imo State because a soldier and his bunkery associate killed themselves over sharing formula of their illicit loot? How does this concern IPOB and Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by MadamExcellency: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks was never an IPOB member

Ijelespeak was working with Nnamdi Kalu as a pro-Biafra group. He said so himself on radio. IPOB or MASSOB is immaterial. Both were in a pro-Biafra group together before the fallout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OneBulletOnly: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Frustrated in a duplex in Abuja. Frustrated to fund rallies in each court sitting. Frustrated formerly lodging from one hotel to another before getting this new house. Frustrated to pay for bill board slot in major high ways in Abuja to post against IPOB.
Fraustrated to do 250k giveaway on Kanu's arrest on Facebook live and promised a 1m giveaway on his execution.

I wish all my friends that kind of fraustration.

Umu mpama grin

We know your mumu button, when the time reach you will dance skelewu dance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I support him speaking out against some of the senseless decisions IPOB or pro-Biafra groups that are self-destructive to ordinary Igbo men or women on the street of Igboland but not attacking the people themselves.

How do you support or deny the massacre of people and burning down houses in Imo State because a soldier and his bunkery associate killed themselves over sharing the formula of their illicit loot? How does this concern IPOB and Biafra?

Make them no catch u for the first stanza of your comment. U get luck u comment for second page your name for change to afonja this afternoon.

The army lady who beat up the 94year old woman Ijelespeaks reposted the video posted by Maria Udenwa.
We condemn evil regardless of who is involved.

The last thread of how Omote Biafra ordered for the killing of pastors in Igbo land u can see how all Igbos avoided the topic on ground. They didn't condemn the act other than calling me Ikwere man

While IPOB don't condemn evil hence it is them and their Unknown gunmen doing it, it is fine.
When u complain for the unknown gunmen killing in your land they'll be showing u killing in the North done by Boko haram and tell u to talk about it first.

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

We know your mumu button, when the time reach you will dance skelewu dance.

Na hunchback go dance skelewu first

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by omenkaLives(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I pity those giving you audience.

Nonentity.

Get lost, we are not interested in your jamboree.
Very sure he wasn't talking to illiterate Cannibals. We on the other hand are pretty much interested. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Austin4lif: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun

This one is worth frontpage.

Check the court documents
you are trying bro, I saw you last week opposite your house at mararaba but you are busy on phone.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Awkabigboy: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

How do you support or deny the massacre of people and burning down houses in Imo State because a soldier and his bunkery associate killed themselves over sharing formula of their illicit loot? How does this concern IPOB and Biafra?
I have been following ijelespeaks , I have never seen were he attacked the igbos . He has been quite vocal against the terrorist iponks yes

4 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I have been following ijelespeaks , I have never seen were he attacked the igbos . He has been quite vocal against the terrorist iponks yes

God bless u. Whenever u attack them they'll say u are attacking Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Anonymous123X: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ijele, continue doing things the right way... And when you reach the peak.. don't get power drunk just like KANU is.
many Igbo's have been brain washed... in a week one only comes out four days sometimes three days to hustle because of one man that think he is liberating his people..

Abia is cursed... why don't Kanu use his influence to change Abia for good...but eim need where eim go dey loot.. .

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by smaze01: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
DIALOGUE FACILITATION GUIDE / MANUAL CONSULTANT AT MERCY CORPS – 2 OPENINGS
https://ngojobmag.com/dialogue-facilitation-guide-manual-consultant-at-mercy-corps-2-openings/

MEAL MANAGER AT SOLIDARITIES INTERNATIONAL (SI)
https://ngojobmag.com/meal-manager-at-solidarities-international-si/

OFFICE AIDE AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT
https://ngojobmag.com/office-aide-at-ecowas-parliament/

SECURITY OFFICER AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT
https://ngojobmag.com/security-officer-at-ecowas-parliament/

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT
https://ngojobmag.com/administrative-officer-at-ecowas-parliament/

DRIVER AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT
https://ngojobmag.com/driver-at-ecowas-parliament/

LIBRARIAN / DOCUMENTALIST AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT
https://ngojobmag.com/librarian-documentalist-at-ecowas-parliament/

PROTOCOL OFFICER AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT
https://ngojobmag.com/protocol-officer-at-ecowas-parliament/

PARLIAMENTARY RESEARCH OFFICERS AT ECOWAS PARLIAMENT – 2 OPENINGS
https://ngojobmag.com/parliamentary-research-officers-at-ecowas-parliament-2-openings/

DIGITAL PRODUCTION COORDINATOR AT TEARFUND
https://ngojobmag.com/digital-production-coordinator-at-tearfund/

SENIOR OFFICER, PARTNER SAFEGUARDING AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-officer-partner-safeguarding-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

TRANSLATOR (ENGLISH TO HAUSA) AT JHPIEGO
https://ngojobmag.com/translator-english-to-hausa-at-jhpiego/

RESEARCH COORDINATOR AT JHPIEGO
https://ngojobmag.com/research-coordinator-at-jhpiego/

RE- ADVERTISING COUNTRY DIRECTOR NIGERIA AT NUTRITION INTERNATIONAL
https://ngojobmag.com/re-advertising-country-director-nigeria-at-nutrition-international/

INTERN – DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AT THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION (BHC)
https://ngojobmag.com/intern-department-for-international-trade-at-the-british-high-commission-bhc/

DEVOPS ENGINEER AT 54GENE NIGERIA
https://ngojobmag.com/devops-engineer-at-54gene-nigeria/

CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER AT 54GENE NIGERIA
https://ngojobmag.com/cybersecurity-engineer-at-54gene-nigeria/

Join WhatsApp channel For more
https:///LfPhyGgkM6NKz8EYCxP8yS

BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS....
NOTE: Admin will never private chat you

THIS Group and it's Website is not in any way associated with any INGO, NGO, Agency, or Organization. Please note that INGO, NGO, Agency, or Organization, does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, or any other fees).

Disclaimer: This WhatsApp group and it's website is basically for information dissemination and it is not affiliated to any Organisation and we do not offer jobs
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Armaggedon: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
So the case is so dead they have to rely on this one to prosecute it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
the greatThank for ... Emm, check my_pro.file if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Fame99game: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Real Igbo Youths support Ijele while the canibals don't,...

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Fame99game: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cry cry baby no never start ..... More people are joining in the case against Mnk... Una never see anything yet
MadamExcellency:

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by rigarmortis: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is a raving lunatic.

Quote me in the next Ipob meeting.

And I am a full blooded Igbo boy, before you start singing afonja

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
check your history..The last person who used those words" IT IS FINiSHED" died before 40..Welcome to heaven before hand

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
You no get levels joor...goan sit down abeg,who knows your household. Let your household together plus community declare ordinary fasting and prayer, it can't hold...Niggaaaaaa declared sit at home,millions obeyed including the government and you dey yapo dust. gerrout abeg

Fame99game:
Cry cry baby no never start ..... More people are joining in the case against Mnk... Una never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Igbo boy and so what? does mental problem have tribe. Full blooded my foot. Igbo wey no dey stop herdsmen killings for enugu but can yan dust from probably lagos.. who send those type papa

rigarmortis:
Nnamdi Kanu is a raving lunatic.

Quote me in the next Ipob meeting.

And I am a full blooded Igbo boy, before you start singing afonja

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Anonymous123X:
Ijele, continue doing things the right way... And when you reach the peak.. don't get power drunk just like KANU is.
many Igbo's have been brain washed... in a week one only comes out four days sometimes three days to hustle because of one man that think he is liberating his people..

Abia is cursed... why don't Kanu use his influence to change Abia for good...but eim need where eim go dey loot.. .

God bless u. your advice has been taken

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by AntiBMC(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

I thought u all said Ijelespeaks madness ended on nairaland.
Even despite our countless rallies u thought it would end in rallies. All the evidence I've been posting on nairaland, e go shock una when we go bring am come court. We have the contact of the families. Remember all my files are backed up on Google drive. There shall be no home for terrorism in our land. Since u always compare Northern terrorism u can go there.

After your stupid terrorist group ordered for the killing of innocent Igbo pastors through Omote Biafra carried out by your unknown gunmen. And stole our Igbo brothers car and ate their meat and then u want me to keep quiet.

The fight against IPOB doesn't end on nairaland. We will do what we say we would do.

------------------------IJELESPEAKS

There's no need to roll in the mud with a pig... Chineke ekwela ihe ojo. I can't be bantering words with a drug addict.
We be watching to see how it all plays out. Onye aru ala

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh / The Sad End Of Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.