Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (11069 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Loud it

Beverlyjean:

So u are a criminal and human Trafficker . And there is even evidence against u, u are already finished. Once it goes viral, people will come for u, kanu will not be your problem again. Saving yourself from a disgrace worse than kyari will be. Instead of u to lay low . U want the country to know about ur criminal activities. So u are amongst those that Traffic women to Libya. That is a major crime, ur case is even worse than kanu

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2022
My brother if I no hail them wetin I gain..Nigerian Police have been at their worse for over 30years of my life on earth..Look at almighty abba kyari,then imagine the lower local ones,those guys are worse than the devils,those guys have done what no man can imagine or think, they are the greatest liars, Western powers said so without remorse,swear to God you don't know so..then finally they met their match and I got to understand they were a necessary evil that needed to be purged put and rebranded. They have no balls,kill innocents have become their watch word..And I'm not talking about the east,go to the west,go to benue,everywhere..Police Police Police.. so my man if 2 werey jam, na to sit down with popcorn and chilled coke rejoicefully

Proudlyomonna:

Ofcus I can't choose for you,it's your decision,but your irrelevant opinion and decision will not change the reality on ground, which is that anything ipob for now will yeild no fruit bcus the people who should give them a louder voice reject their movement,suck on that�
And I am sure you are amongst those who went about jubilating and praising the Ugm angry
Shame on everyone who celebrated the destructive activities of the Ugm.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by SweetiliciousD: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

I thought u all said Ijelespeaks madness ended on nairaland.
Even despite our countless rallies u thought it would end in rallies. All the evidence I've been posting on nairaland, e go shock una when we go bring am come court. We have the contact of the families. Remember all my files are backed up on Google drive. There shall be no home for terrorism in our land. Since u always compare Northern terrorism u can go there.

After your stupid terrorist group ordered for the killing of innocent Igbo pastors through Omote Biafra carried out by your unknown gunmen. And stole our Igbo brothers car and ate their meat and then u want me to keep quiet.

The fight against IPOB doesn't end on nairaland. We will do what we say we would do.

------------------------IJELESPEAKS

Only a bastard points his pseudo father's house with left hand.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Munamoqel: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Daftness should be your watch word. UK that left EU...na illiteracy abi.. Gerrat Joor. What market? dont they have Nigerian restaurants in Dubai and business everywhere. You are not making sense joor

no wonder he calls you bingos. Uk leaving the EU is now equal to kanu scamming via ipob a company he registered and a sole signatory to maga contribution . Uk leaving EU is Like Nigeria leaving Ecowas.

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by TheWolfen(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Lmao

Nah man you be....
Kudos

OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

I thought u all said Ijelespeaks madness ended on nairaland.
Even despite our countless rallies u thought it would end in rallies. All the evidence I've been posting on nairaland, e go shock una when we go bring am come court. We have the contact of the families. Remember all my files are backed up on Google drive. There shall be no home for terrorism in our land. Since u always compare Northern terrorism u can go there.

After your stupid terrorist group ordered for the killing of innocent Igbo pastors through Omote Biafra carried out by your unknown gunmen. And stole our Igbo brothers car and ate their meat and then u want me to keep quiet.

The fight against IPOB doesn't end on nairaland. We will do what we say we would do.

------------------------IJELESPEAKS

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Notasyouthink: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Were u not among the people saying come to Igbo land and drop live location?

I no know say to be bingo carry amnesia follow body o cheesy
Show me any of my post where I demanded your location and said I was going to kill or attack you.
My question remains, why did you ran away from the protest you said you will be leading in onicha??
I now believe that to be a lying bingo is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2022
A whole FG have no case with NK hence the delay tactics (constant adjument), is now you that think you have proves and evidence to nail him abi? Do you think that all the video of people killed, kidnapping and words of abuse said by NK in your desposal that FG don't have them? Let's watch and see how event onfold.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Just talking trash trash trash. Kanu scammed who? did the FG list that as charges?abeg get out with your media trial that changes nothing instead it makes you seem dumb

Munamoqel:
no wonder he calls you bingos. Uk leaving the EU is now equal to kanu scamming via ipob a company he registered and a sole signatory to maga contribution . Uk leaving EU is Like Nigeria leaving Ecowas.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My brother if I no hail them wetin I gain..Nigerian Police have been at their worse for over 30years of my life on earth..Look at almighty abba kyari,then imagine the lower local ones,those guys are worse than the devils,those guys have done what no man can imagine or think, they are the greatest liars, Western powers said so without remorse,swear to God you don't know so..then finally they met their match and I got to understand they were a necessary evil that needed to be purged put and rebranded. They have no balls,kill innocents have become their watch word..And I'm not talking about the east,go to the west,go to benue,everywhere..Police Police Police.. so my man if 2 werey jam, na to sit down with popcorn and chilled coke rejoicefully

I know of one young man who had the intention of just doing the police work,safe up some money then go back to school.
He was killed by the Ugm you and your leader and your evil ipob cheered, maybe created and called angels.
If this young man was your son,brother, nephew would you celebrate his death.
If you claim you hate the police with passion,why is the head of your leaders sister who is a police officer still standing �
This young man doesn't deserve to be killed like an animal can you guess his name �Yes he is son of the Rising Sun.
You claim the police are evil so what make you different?don't your ipob also kill unarmed people who choose not to join them in their deceptive movement, simply because they now have guns undecided
Your ugm killed this young man with promising future angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2022
My brother..the endsars campaign wasn't for nothing. People are fed up

Proudlyomonna:

I know of one young man who had the intention of just doing the police work,safe up some money then go back to school.
He was killed by the Ugm you and your leader and your evil ipob cheered, maybe created and called angels.
If you claim you hate the police with passion,why is the head of your leaders sister who is a police officer still standing �
This young man doesn't deserve to be killed like an animal can you guess his name �Yes he is son of the Rising Sun.
You claim the police are evil so what make you different?don't your ipob also kill unarmed people who choose not to join them in their deceptive movement, simply because they now have guns undecided
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We won't forget neither would we forgive. The main bingo here is you who applauds security services for killing igbos. I cannot believe you trust those twerps, they blatantly deny anything deniable.. Is the police your friend, the igbos in the police force killing people in the same east, have you castigated them..Gerrout jor

First things first, I hate naija cops,they have caused more pain and sorrows than joy. The fact that any human being can be killed in the first place and people can applaud whether North,West,South and East is the height of madness for me and since everyone has decided in this country to bear their fathers name, I will stand by my people..good or bad. That's loyalty. We can settle our differences within us but tagging along with others to insult,advice or even interfere in our issues is tantamount to brimstone and hell for you..I mean you. If you can support Nigerian police after your many years on earth then yoh are a problem.

Hence the Igbos killed are unknown gunmen terrorist I'll continue applauding the military. Because if u leave the unkown gunmen terrorist they'll kill more pastors as instructed by their Omote Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munamoqel:
ride on are exposed the scammer that @54 has no know career or Enterprise to his name .na him papa house him they even squat at 54 .I think the ipob scam is a scam that is truely on autopilot. Scam gone wrong .ipob and son LTD .

The truth shall set u free

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Musrataman:

Let kanu Deny his live video streaming and his image let see.
Good job, Ijele

He is as good as dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Only a bastard points his pseudo father's house with left hand.

And only a bastard stays in his father's house at 54. And only an Igbo bastard like Nnamdi Kanu will say the Igbo race is cursed
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Notasyouthink:
Show me any of my post where I demanded your location and said I was going to kill or attack you.
My question remains, why did you ran away from the protest you said you will be leading in onicha??
I now believe that to be a lying bingo is a curse.

Try and be creative to manufacture your own word. Bingo

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
ChEkWaSIyKe:
A whole FG have no case with NK hence the delay tactics (constant adjument), is now you that think you have proves and evidence to nail him abi? Do you think that all the video of people killed, kidnapping and words of abuse said by NK in your desposal that FG don't have them? Let's watch and see how event onfold.

Yes take your pop corn and watch. The familes of those pastors Omote Biafra ordered for their killings will come to court.
The families of late Prophet Nwoko
The families of Cosmos George
The families of Akuwara

Don't worry leave matter for Mathias

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Just talking trash trash trash. Kanu scammed who? did the FG list that as charges?abeg get out with your media trial that changes nothing instead it makes you seem dumb

Yes Kanu scammed u bingo for u to believe in Jubril left ear Ode

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Nnamdi Kanu sister is also a police yet charity doesn't want to begin at home. With these bone breaking questions if to say I be OyeofIkoTuN I go just avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Your leader's sister na police or no be police? No dey talk another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Proudlyomonna: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

And the best and most suitable solution is to kill and spill the blood of your own upon the land �
This things are abominations and has a negative effect on the land.
One of the reasons this country is like this is bcus there are too many blood shed and innocent souls killed and they cry out for justice.
If you are truly Igbo,you must understand that before ipob is Igbo was,ipob may fade away but Igbo remains,when any group or person begin to do things that will bring problems into Igboland it's your duty to denounce such a group or person bcus by birth you owe your allegiance to Igboland and not to ipob or anyother groups.
Would you be satisfied with your quest for vengeance if a state of emergency had been imposed on Se due to the killings of the Ugm you worship and call chi??�

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

And the best and most suitable solution is to kill and spill the blood of your own upon the land �
One of the reasons this country is like this is bcus there are too many blood shed and innocent souls killed and they cry out for justice.
If you are truly Igbo,you must understand that before ipob is Igbo was,ipob may fade away but Igbo remains,when any group or person begin to do things that will bring problems into Igboland it's your duty to denounce such a group or person bcus by birth you owe your allegiance to Igboland and not to ipob or anyother groups.
Would you be satisfied with your quest for vengeance if a state of emergency had been imposed on Se due to the killings of the Ugm you worship and call chi??�

Before IPOB was Igbo actually. Not now that they kill the same Igbos for sit at home when u complain they'll say aren't Boko haram also killing their people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by Notasyouthink: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Try and be creative to manufacture your own word. Bingo
Do you know the meaning of "creative"?? The answer is capital NO and that's the reason why you are working for crumbs.

Ozu!
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by SweetiliciousD: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

And only a bastard stays in his father's house at 54 . And only an Igbo bastard like Nnamdi Kanu will say the Igbo race is cursed

This shows you are not a true son of Igbo and do not understand our culture.

The first son is the rightful owner of his true father's house.

Not only that he stays there at 54, he owns and inherits his father's house for life.

I doubt you are true Igbo, maybe khaki Igbo!

But, las las, Khaki no be leather!
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Have you mentioned since you have been writing,you haven't condemned the police extra judicial killings happening since 1960. You are DSS. You have just been throwing blames and asking people to fold their hands and watch people slaughter them and take over their villages. You think those farm killings are lies?you think the renaming of settlements and villages are lies. Look at how the USA is allowing migrants freely down their southern borders..Do you know how many have been brought in here,how many fighters through the porous northern border ?..No you don't. abeg leave me jare. who I am,where I'm from....won't forget

Proudlyomonna:

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Prove it...I like that you call him my leader. He did a good job,he tried his best..Same thing Fela said,they said he was a gangsta,na igbo cause am..they threw his mother from upstairs, people cheered.. Maliafa talk,baba don go but what to do...we move

OyigboUpdate:

Your leader's sister na police or no be police? No dey talk another thing.
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Avoid the thread based on na Covid abi na you buy data. First do a thread on Nigerian Police and extra judicial killings from 1990 till date with pictures and I will take you serious. Otherwise if na igbo own you see, you go cry tire oooo

OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu sister is also a police yet charity doesn't want to begin at home. With these bone breaking questions if to say I be OyeofIkoTuN I go just avoid this thread
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
same way FG scammed you by using Fashola to discover camcorder..Your eyes never clear

OyigboUpdate:

Yes Kanu scammed u bingo for u to believe in Jubril left ear Ode
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Loud it

SweetiliciousD:

Not only that he stays there at 54, he owns and inherits his father's house for life.

Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
The families of the pastors they have been killing in the North since 1990..which way prophet of abuja

OyigboUpdate:

Yes take your pop corn and watch. The familes of those pastors Omote Biafra ordered for their killings will come to court.
The families of late Prophet Nwoko
The families of Cosmos George
The families of Akuwara

Don't worry leave matter for Mathias
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ode FG no kill am,Britain no kill am,Army no kill am ..na Denial wan kill am....Ode lee

OyigboUpdate:

He is as good as dead
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Notasyouthink:
Do you know the meaning of "creative"?? The answer is capital NO and that's the reason why you are working for crumbs.

Ozu!

Better than always using bingo. Your brain should be productive
Re: Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED by OyigboUpdate: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Lol why are u not still in your father's house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike / Profile Of Shuaibu Yaman Abdulahi, PDP's Guber Candidate In Kwara State / Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.