Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,108 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Am Very Furious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Very Furious (661 Views)

See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Furious by HOLYNICEGUY: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
I am so upset I went to my brother house to visit and i was welcome but what got me upset was that the wife save me meal these morning after I might have finished eating my brother asked me to wash the plate I use in eating when his wife is there is it appropriate
Re: I Am Very Furious by AoifeNightfall: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bleating goats everywhere.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Furious by fikayormi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why you dey go there house , can’t you stay your house ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Furious by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na wife your brother marry, no be person slave

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Furious by candidladyTemp(f): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
I am so upset I went to my brother house to visit and i was welcome but what got me upset was that the wife save me meal these morning after I might have finished eating my brother asked me to wash the plate I use in eating when his wife is there is it appropriate

Serve not save
You Igbo dudes are not hard to spot in the dark...

And bout the main matters...
Why cant you wash the plate yourself.... You suffering from leprosy or what... Rubbish

Come visit me I'd poison your meal... Let the substance feast on your internals for days before you eventually French kiss the dust...

Nonsense broke entitled men everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Furious by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oga next time,stay in your house. Allow your bro enjoy his marriage in peace mbók
Re: I Am Very Furious by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: I Am Very Furious by superCleanworks(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

E no ask you to sweep the house too?
Re: I Am Very Furious by rickpat(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
cus you were told to do your dishes?.. SMH...she cooked and even served you .... entitlement won't kill people Sha.... THIS WORLD WOULD DEFINITELY BE A BETTER PLACE IF PEOPLE GIVE THE RESPECT AND LOVE THEY SEEK FROM OTHERS..na wa Sha...na make communal life dey tire person
Re: I Am Very Furious by youngsahito(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
It's wrong for the elder brother you tell the junior one to wash the plate himself. That's shows that he is not welcome to their house. Why will I wash plate sef?
Re: I Am Very Furious by Truvelisback(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
Yes and No.
Re: I Am Very Furious by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Very appropriate

Infact the wife can tell you to do the same
Re: I Am Very Furious by arthurwillia(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

Lol which kind useless mentality is this
On a Norms
Is the wife your mate? You no well baba
Re: I Am Very Furious by odinson1(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Serve not save
You Igbo dudes are not hard to spot in the dark...

And bout the main matters...
Why cant you wash the plate yourself.... You suffering from leprosy or what... Rubbish

Come visit me I'd poison your meal... Let the substance feast on your internals for days before you eventually French kiss the dust...

Nonsense broke entitled men everywhere

How do you know he's broke?
Re: I Am Very Furious by diogo23: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2022
fikayormi:
Why you dey go there house , can’t you stay your house ?
At least talk like human being

(1) (Reply)

Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material / Casual Meetup In Ibadan / How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.