Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party (50757 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by mum4dgirls: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
All the people above me en

Anyways, I guess each yahoo boy came with his girlfriend, Biko which one is all night surprise engagement to a fiancee, in all this, I pity the ladies because they are the vulnerable, na all these yahoo boys make Jalamia cost, why didn't he rent an hotel instead of service apartment..... Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Iseoluwani: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nigeria be calming down

Not everything is voodoo

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Karmaisme(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sorry to digress,

I've been invited to be a 'spare' contestant on who wants to be a millionaire game show, has any member of this forum got invited?
Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by cloud(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
That nairaland yahoo bomber should help us clarify, since na him people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by tutudesz: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
hedeyboneeer:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 6555 38 6414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
So you opened a new account today just to beg undecided

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by OBAGADAFFI: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
The boys don't know their limits.

Small money they will be making noise allover the place

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by silverlinen(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Some older men go just dey para cos them dey see boys dey get money at a young age.them think say our time be like thier own wey dem be dey languish in povertea.
That kufre dey mad..shey dem place curfew for the estate, wey boys no go fit enter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by tutudesz: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Joshmodest:
It's becoming worrisome that any group of well to do young fellows are tagged Internet fraudsters nowadays ... The societal mindset that young people cannot be successful through legal means is more cancerous than the yahoo itself ...
Who dey do engagement party by 2am undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by tutudesz: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
silverlinen:
Some older men go just dey para cos them dey see boys dey get money at a young age.them think say our time be like thier own wey dem be dey languish in povertea.
That kufre dey mad..shey dem place curfew for the estate, wey boys no go fit enter?
Engagement party by 2am undecided does that make any sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by NOwazobia: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Joshmodest:
It's becoming worrisome that any group of well to do young fellows are tagged Internet fraudsters nowadays ... The societal mindset that young people cannot be successful through legal means is more cancerous than the yahoo itself ...
It is even more worrisome that their means of livelihood cannot be investigated, else you are tag enemy of progress... Is that how they do in other society?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Bigchristo: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
swagficient:
These guys see "yahoo" fraud, as a legit hustle. They think they are working hard too.
This generation is psychologically bleeped up.
We've failed as a society. cry cry
How about first asking your government to create source of employment for millions of graduates that our higher institutions are producing? I am not taking side with anyone doing yahoo but to stop all of this nonsense first there’s a need to address unemployment situation in this country most of those yahoo boys venture into such because of frustration of not getting a job, have you seen a large quantity of Canadians citizens or Germans, Australia etc being involved in such Internet fraud? Their country economy is good there’s job too so tell me why they will venture into illegal activities? Here to get a job you need a connections to secure a good job after graduating from school because the employments opportunity is very little.

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Cantonese: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
How can we believe the story? How many decent people attend such events at such hours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
The appearance of your alleged guests at that time of the night is questionable, coupled with the fact they all exodus down there at the same time. Does it mean that they met together somewhere before coming there? You should have informed the security operatives before everything. You can't just move people in the night like that. Is the gathering a wake keep? If i was there, I'd still suspect you, and i think there's more to this than you have explained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by silverlinen(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
tutudesz:

Engagement party by 2am undecided does that make any sense
Didn't you read the part where he said it's an all night party?
Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by yinkeys(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Engagement party in the middle of the night.
Okay o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by NOwazobia: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
swagficient:
These guys see "yahoo" fraud, as a legit hustle. They think they are working hard too.
This generation is psychologically bleeped up.
We've failed as a society. cry cry
You dey mind dem... Successful young boys whose means of living is in the shadows and you dare not ask, else you are tag enemy of progress, and they are quick to compare developed society...? Funny people everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by DarkJeddi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
MrAnele:
In Nigeria now eh every young boy wey fresh or be like say him get small money na suspected yahoo boy..

I no fit even walk around with my palasa iphone 8 plus again without people giving me the **he must be a yahoo** eye.
You are not serious..

WHAT are complete strangers in their multitude..

Doing unannounced in an Estate at 2AM?

The F00l couldn't even be bothered to let the Security know of his plans..

And he is here claiming nonsense.. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by OmoEpe(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Childofaking:
Jeremiah 17:11

As the partridge sits on eggs which it has not laid,
so is he who gets riches, but not justly;
it will forsake him in the midst of his days,
and in the end he will be a fool.

Pastor E. A Adeboye:
'' .......Anyone driving a car he bought with money he stole and gotten unjustly is
driving a moving Coffin....."

The devil does not have a free gift for anyone, he may give you riches when you sell your soul to him, but he will surely come back for your life.
Watch out for all those yahoo boys doing rituals and tell me where they are in 15 years time. Most of them will be in the grave at the prime of their life.

WORDS OF WISDOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Proudlyomonna: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
tutudesz:
You paid for a short let apartment to host a party and you forgot to inform the estate management about the party simple undecided

He said he informed the estate management and even gave the the due time �
Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by tutudesz: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
silverlinen:

In a residential area Guy you are aware most estate have laws abi undecided

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by DarkJeddi(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
silverlinen:

All night party by 2.30AM?

The night never go be that?

If his reasons were legitimate..

Why didn't he inform the security beforehand?

Why wait till they were blocked..

Before he had to explain their mission?

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by tutudesz: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Not the estate management
"He said he told the owner of a service apartment in the community about the event as well as the number of people who would be attending"

1 Like

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Joshmodest:

It’s like saying it’s worrisome we think all politicians are corrupt in Nigeria. Most of them are all corrupt even though not all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by DarkJeddi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie..

He said he informed the Apartment owner..

Not the Estate Management..

Get your facts right..
Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Cantonese: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
How about first asking your government to create source of employment for millions of graduates that our higher institutions are producing? I am not taking side with anyone doing yahoo but to stop all of this nonsense first there’s a need to address unemployment situation in this country most of those yahoo boys venture into such because of frustration of not getting a job, have you seen a large quantity of Canadians citizens or Germans, Australia etc being involved in such Internet fraud? Their country economy is good there’s job too so tell me why they will venture into illegal activities? Here to get a job you need a connections to secure a good job after graduating from school because the employments opportunity is very little.

Joblessness is no excuse to make fraud a source of livelihood. That's an unacceptable excuse. Laziness makes most youth suffer hunger and poverty. Get rich quick by all means, including rituals only find root in the greedy nature of some of our youths. Ask yourself why you are not a yahoo boy.

Why don't you introduce some jobless youths to certain gainful forms of employment where making money involves hardwork without shortcuts and see if they will accept? The young school leavers of 16 - 20 years who are employed in supermarkets or small organizations start stealing money within the same month they are employed.

They all want to own Range rovers and Mercedes G500 immediately they graduate or leave school.

Certainly in the face of our government's failure to provide employment opportunities, our youths can get busy learning trade and other vocations.

Our youths want to go abroad because they believe that on arrival, they become mini Bill Gates in their families. Those countries have unemployment problems too. Nigerians would rather secure menial and disgraceful jobs abroad with their certificates than remain here to make plenty of money from agriculture, for example.

It is a mindset with those who engage in fraud and other acts of illegality as their own areas of employment.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by swagficient(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
How about first asking your government to create source of employment for millions of graduates that our higher institutions are producing?

The government is a product of the society. The government carries most of the blame, yes, but how do you explain a 16year old who hasn't even gained admission talkless of a job, already thinking and actively trying to secure the bag. I've seen 13, 14 year olds who are scammers. Do you say that's as a result of unemployment?
I've seen sons and daughters of middle class or even rich Nigerians that are into fraud. What do you call that?
Our society is lacking morals. Simple.
The government is made up of Nigerians, our brothers and sisters, moms and dads. They can't give what they don't have. Morals.
Our value is system is eroded. Gone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by onuman: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Islie:
From previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6973584/40-yahoo-boys-white-garment#109996182

Man denies Abuja estate invasion, says residents ruined engagement party

https://punchng.com/man-denies-abuja-estate-invasion-says-residents-ruined-engagement-party/

The yahoo yahoo people of Nigeria are the least informed Nigerians. They profit from the failures of the Nigeria law enforcing agencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Gee64: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
I know someone would want to pass blame on the estate authority. Methinks what they did was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party by Jmichael1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I doubt this story oooo..... Them dey run engagement for midnight undecided undecided undecided
if dem dey run burial 4 midnight,y dem no fit run engagement 4 midnight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.