Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift (34432 Views)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by medropoly(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
All planned undecided
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Tellwhat: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
How is my decisions your business?
Because nairaland is public forum. Once you comment anyone has the right to reply you.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by wisdom042(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
I no wan hear say I don collect my gift back after breakup.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Jmichael1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
I jst hope our names giver here on nairaland won't call him"SIMP.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by abobote: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
This Yahoo boy news again

1 Like

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by eedimo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
lol
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by AfroKnight: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
God I may I jamb his type this year IJN

cheesy

Trust me, you don’t want to be in that girl’s shoes.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by adecz: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
⏩⏩Only a totally sweet kpekus can
push a man to this extravagance...✌️✌️✌️
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by otemeh01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Gold digger
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by FishySmell: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kini big deal undecided
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Danniedpastor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

You
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by haffaze777(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
I Sha no wan cry of Dem don use me
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Ayion: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Na risky prayer be this.
What if he beats her all the time?
What if he uses her pant for ritual?
What if he is rude to her parents and friends?
ETC....
No dey wish yourself wetin you no get clue about. Forget all these show off
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Meanwhile, Annie Idibia got 50million Naira for val.

This life na wa.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Drone95(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
How many will this skit be posted?
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Nonexisting: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Other fucckers of the vaginarian on hearing my girlfriend will be like;

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by HeadNigga: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Demaila:
this comrade stuff isn't funny. The thing dey vex me
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
That is what real geees do, make your woman happy
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Lamasta(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
I have nothing to say
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by GoldenSpec: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dem go post dz shit tomorrow again. Nonsense!
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
The guy tried... At least he show love
Meanwhile if u in making legit money..
Hi....
*I am Chad Chukwudeme from Delta North,* ```An Affiliate and digital marketer.```
I will teach you how to make money from Affiliate marketing..
By revealing the secret i use in making 50 to 200k every week..
I will show how you can get started and start making money in a short (possible) period of time by using *Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter* including *WhatsApp* & all social media platform as a channel in getting *traffic*(people) into your *funnel* to buy your products... and make huge amount of money by promoting your products to them and get paid every Friday
Mind you this is not an investment or *ponzi scheme*.
No referral needed.
```It's a job, u work and you get paid.
I BELIEVE this will Interest you the more if we go into details.```

_And also, don't forget to save my contact cos we will be working together in helping others (too) to achieve their goals in life._ ALL I ASK IS YOUR SERIOUSNESS AND YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE *let's make money together.*

Here is how to get me: 0..7..0. 6.1.. 4.7.. 5.4.. 7.0
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by oilmane(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Yes oh, you'll not only jamb it, you shall as well waec and post utme it.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Impregnablefolk: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
No b only jamb! U go WAEC dis type dis yr, Den NECO dat type next yr. Awon "we must b treated lyk royalty crew". I come in peace! In fact, razzmatazz!
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by faithfull18(f): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Better than flowers.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by ugodson(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

The real question is WILL YOU REMAIN LOYAL AND FAITHFUL TO HIM EVEN IF HE CHEATS
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Alamkir: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Is it not tiki tok skit how is dis news?
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tellwhat:
Them suppose investigate this kind boy wealth

Naija no get IRS to dey checkmate people

Give girl range just like that

It's well..make them enjoy

Oga people day way day do legitimate business Wella.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Munzy14(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
You want meet a closet yahoo boy? Speaks volume about your personality lipsrsealed

Future is female lipsrsealed

Buy the man na... grin grin

Onye mgbuh!

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
just try and work on boat your mouth and body odours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.