Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (57534 Views)

17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Mayeldah(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dangote trucks causing accidents on Nigeria roads daily since 1920.

If na Easterner get that company, the North would have found a way to kill the business

Who will call Dangote to order?

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dacopo17:
NDbd

Hacker wey dey do advertisement, wahala wa o

Rip to the dead
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by fatherjesse(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dangote again!
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by JomasisTech: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
What's nice about this fatal accident?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by huntax(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

There's a little kid there, you melt.

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Soukiss(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oh God any sin we committed again u pls forgive us
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Angrygoat: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Dharmiejoe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
My God..this is really sad. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Another series of lives cut short abruptly. These are perilous times when prayer is needed just like fresh air!

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
clothingonline:
This burning is too
Much fire extinguishers is needed to be in bus and doors easy to open incase of emergency

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
I doubt if fire extinguisher can work in this case, with the report, nobody escaped, so there was practically no time to use a fire extinguisher.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by taiwotimitt: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

no be every situation person suppose dey expose his foolishness

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by JayPeeOham: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
@Falseprophet1 permit me to borrow your line small...

I can see someone commenting

"Damnnn Nigarrr Isoright!!!" on this kind of post/thread grin

This I have seen! cheesy
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by THURAFTERNOON: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oh Lord! A whole full bus with humans. Shit… Rest In Peace

FuckDModz:
If you check well, na one-way drivers kill these people...

RIP

No be lie baba.. na those bastard one way devils.. this just so sad . Very avoidable situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by TUTU147: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
May their soul rest in peace
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by 360command: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just saying.. fire extinguisher laws needs to be put into place to avoid fatal tragedy

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by nathanomochi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Probably he is depressed or angry with the country and doesn't know how to direct his aggression
longetivity:
what is nice about this
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by izubext007: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Skull miners ...here is free skull for you.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by tinatella(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
So sad�� may their souls rest in peace.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Saddening. It could have been anyone. Something just has to be done about these Dangote drivers or else these sad stories will continue. The way they speed and drive recklessly even on roads within towns evokes a shudder talkless of on highways.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Penalty82(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Dangote again!
Always with Nigerian lives angry

Dangote is a ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by uvie66: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
abobote:
What a painful way to die
I traveled from Owerri to Lagos last month, with my wife and 3kids on a night bus, and so many things were running through my mind, I was restless till we got to Lagos, to the glory of God.
Dangote truck have taken more lives than covid-19, yet government have refused to do anything about it.
RIP
Bro that was very risky, putting all your family through that journey

6 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by adecz: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lagos,

Lagos,

Laaaagosss ❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by eben54: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
What's the difference between you and boko haram
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Olam09(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

You don mad. PSYCHO
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Too bad. Road safty officials are everywhere and are roads cannot guarantee safty of cars and people
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Picker28: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Tufiakwa
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by vineyardfarms: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gory and painful sight
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Phyde: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dangote truck or tanker again
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Neddstark: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Shit. Some may be nairalanders like you and I. Thank God for life.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
RIP's

Nigerian Road Safety Corp will not investigate the cause of the accident and come out with a plan to prevent it from repeating itself again Lives have no value in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by akpunda86: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
abobote:
What a painful way to die
I traveled from Owerri to Lagos last month, with my wife and 3kids on a night bus, and so many things were running through my mind, I was restless till we got to Lagos, to the glory of God.
Dangote truck have taken more lives than covid-19, yet government have refused to do anything about it.
RIP

Pls nxt time don't try it I know u trying to avoid cost but please why put ur whole eggs in one basket.
Pls say No to Night Travel We all need u
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by JordanMichael(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
SMH
Johndagr8t:
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.