Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (57513 Views)

17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Princekunle10: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jesus Christ, you can imagine the kind of pains they would av go through?, God please av mercy ooooooo
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by olawonder(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
These Mazda buses, as well the Nissan Urvan version are not fit for todays mass transport! They are made in the 80s and using them for mass transport only suit that time, and the 90s at best.

Nigeria lacks good governance, in sane countries around the world, even in Africa, govts have modernize modes of transport and inspections are put in place to make sure vehicle out of date are removed totally from the roads!

Make God forbears the deceased and grant their families the hearts to bear the losses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Franking: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Very sad. A county where no one wants to obey traffic regulations and the government is half interested. We are all in it together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Princekunle10: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
you are a fool
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by accountantben: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't think that person that said nice one is ok. He has a serious problem and needs to see a psychiatrist.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
RIP

If you cannot show empathy and be remorseful with dis..

At least try not to be stupid by posting rubbish..

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Sholaco: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
May God almighty expose Dangote source of money, he kept doing human sacrifice daily. Evil people everywhere
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
abobote:
What a painful way to die
I traveled from Owerri to Lagos last month, with my wife and 3kids on a night bus, and so many things were running through my mind, I was restless till we got to Lagos, to the glory of God.
Dangote truck have taken more lives than covid-19, yet government have refused to do anything about it.
RIP

More life than COVID-19? You must be a joker.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Danny110(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
That poor girl's death must be the most horrible.. Her leg burning so bad while she cried and screamed... Oh God!!!
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Emola12(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
someone please help me recharge my glo line 08_114757_104
e be like say bomb dey your head upon all d whole thing wey happen?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by IbileIfe: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Avoid traveling overnight.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by hardbody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
naija1stnigar:
you love it? Receive your own portion

Amen. He will receive in abundance. For as the man wishes so shall it be unto him.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Indispensable85(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://rockcityfmradio.com/2022/02/18/seventeen-burnt-to-death-in-a-fatal-crash-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

This dangote trailer drivers can be very satanic on the wheels. Why will he leave his lane for God's sake? Chaiiiii..... very painful!
God have mercy.
May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by rippa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Nickymichy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
My concern is the person who took the pics....i can't stand it
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ahh God have mercy..!

How come there was no rescue, hmmmm
RIP
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Fashionista01(f): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Over speeding is not good.
What a painful exit from this world.
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Dipwater(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oh Lord ,look at that lil baby .May their souls rest in peace.amen
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dangote truck has killed more Nigerians than fulani herdsmen... when is he going to pay for all these lost
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by themanderon: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Have we been able to calculate the number of deaths Dangote is liable for per annum in this country? Does he even pay compensation to the families of the deceased?
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by vikstandon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Nice One

Johndagr8t:

From A to B, yet people still like and share his foolishness.
When you see occultic people you will know.

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Ogunleti01: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
So horrible and emotionally devastating
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by citygarden(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rest in peace to the dead.
Is like most people didn't read the content if the report, just the headline.
A Dangote truck cross to the other side of the road to collide with the bus. And is like the frsc official his being biased with this report.

And many people here are blaming the driver who have no fault. They didn't blame the Dangote truck driver because the report is compromise.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by abobote: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

More life than COVID-19? You must be a joker.
At least more lives than covid death records in Nigeria
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by joyandfaith: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://rockcityfmradio.com/2022/02/18/seventeen-burnt-to-death-in-a-fatal-crash-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/
Terrible
I blame FRSC and vio. They focus on arresting drivers private vehicles while collecting bribes from commercial drivers.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Ellasure: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Those Mazda buses plying Ibadan Oyo State to Lagos State should have been banned and removed from the roads years ago if we have responsive motorway management system in Nigeria.

These buses are mere coffins on the roads. The drivers are always drunk with paraga agbo jedi etc and the vehicle windows are barricaded doubly by welded iron bars. The passengers never get chance to talk with the wicked drivers because these drivers are from another planet.

How many more killings will have to happen before corrective action is taken to remove these buses or redesigning to remove the barricaded iron bars to free up space and windows for escape in case of accident as described by your report.a

The owners of the buses never enter them to go anywhere only used for money making. Now, deaths making is also included. South West Nigeria claim of western education is shredded by the availablity of these buses on their roads only. I hope a political operators is reading this tread.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dangwote truck again are they on mandate to spill blood?
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by MufasaLion: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
abobote:

At least more lives than covid death records in Nigeria

Do you know the number of COVID-19 death already recorded? It's over 3,000 death!

Stop relying on hearsays! Yes, Dangote trucks have been the cause of deaths on the highway but no report on the number of death it had caused. That doesn't justify your claim.

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
You are an 1DIOT..

God punish you and that your glo..

ANUMPAMA angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.