Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (57530 Views)

17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Temptee101(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
uvie66:
Bro that was very risky, putting all your family through that journey

What could he had done?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by mightyhaze: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
how?
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by mabea: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
What!
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by caprini1: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Every bad things now revolve around Ogun State in this 2022.

Truly we need serious Prayers ...
But that is the state with all the big churches and mosques camp grounds.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Comedian2019: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Are you normal?
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Mystic969: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

No one Nose tomorrow

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Btruth: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Every bad things now revolve around Ogun State in this 2022.

Truly we need serious Prayers ...
gbe enu buruku e soun.....!
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Nnamdi3009(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Are you Normal??
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
kabukabu50:

This was dumb

Like serously?

What makes it a dumb?

Lol, u think that acidents are not properly investigated in sane countries? lol

Not to talk of same company causing terrible accidents on weekly bases. No country would have kept quiet without investigating to know why.

Some of these Dangote truck drivers are not normal, they are not mentally okay, some of the trucks are in bad state and still ply the roads.

If it is in the USA, they would have sued this Dangote company. Americans dont joke with law suits grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Jmichael1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
i no undestand wetin u mean by"nice one..
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
May the Lord continue to protect me and you as go out to look for our daily bread in Jesus name.
The Lord will not allow us to board any vehicle that is already marked for destruction in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
nice one[/quote]
chai...do you think these dead souls are more sinners than you do?

if you dont want to die like them....you have to repent
Afterall they were human being and yesterday, were alive just like you

RIP
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
This truck drivers has done more than enough harm on our roads.

God save us from untimely death!

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by onuman: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

Sacrificing People for riches.

One man is becoming richer than Nigeria itself.

A lot of the profits go into Western TV media for mentioning Dan-go-te every ten minutes all day and night.

Helpless Nigerians.

RIP. Your fault was that you were born and told that you were Nigerians.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chai... this is so sad.

How come none of them were able to escape?

Maybe it's because of the confusion that is often times caused by Panic.

The little girl could have escaped but... such is life.

May their soul find the perfect peace. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by murmee: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
caprini1:
But that is the state with all the big churches and mosques camp grounds.
But that is also the state with the busiest roads in Nigeria!
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Athemisia: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Too many people with Low IQ allowed to operate vehicles
Nawa!!
"I Sabi, I Sabi, bus wey I dey drive since Dem born me?"
— says the driver before the accident.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Athemisia: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
bluefilm:
Chai... this is so sad.

How come none of them were able to escape?

Maybe it's because of the confusion that is often times caused by Panic.

The little girl could have escaped but... such is life.

May their soul find the perfect peace. cry cry cry
I think they went unconscious after the crash and got burnt while unconscious.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by onuman: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
abobote:
What a painful way to die
I traveled from Owerri to Lagos last month, with my wife and 3kids on a night bus, and so many things were running through my mind, I was restless till we got to Lagos, to the glory of God.
Dangote truck have taken more lives than covid-19, yet government have refused to do anything about it.
RIP

Nigerians are helpless. A few people holding the lives of 200 million citizens at the jugular.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by abobote: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
uvie66:
Bro that was very risky, putting all your family through that journey
I tell you, God I couldn't believe I did that
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by shortIGBOman: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

Emeka, mind how you talk.

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by abobote: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
akpunda86:

Pls nxt time don't try it I know u trying to avoid cost but please why put ur whole eggs in one basket.
Pls say No to Night Travel We all need u
Cheers
Tnx man, I won't try that shit again
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by murmee: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
One of the bad aspects of petrol scarcity is that people tend to buy petrol in Jerry cans or kegs and take along in their vehicles while traveling. I seriously want to believe that the bus carrying passengers carried extra petrol in a keg. When accidents happen in a situation like that, you can imagine the extent of burning the occupants of such vehicles will suffer!

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
May their soul rest in peace No be everybody wey u see with bus or truck head normal

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Aaaii: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
JEsus
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Commanderinpips: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

You must be very very sick. GOD will heal you.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Foolish kid
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by richeeyo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Then your families sha experience this
If God is the Almighty
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Ijoba85: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
RIP
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by IrepChrist: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

May God have mercy on you.

Do you know these are some person's bread winner and loved one.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by IamAsiri: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
clothingonline:
This burning is too
Much fire extinguishers is needed to be in bus and doors easy to open incase of emergency

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

Fire extinguisher for tanker collision? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.