Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (57532 Views)

17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Who has questioned Dangote and his trucks killing Nigerians?

How are we sure that his drivers obey traffic laws? ARe they sane enough? How about the state of the trucks? Who check these things? When they call Nigeria a zoo, una go dey vex. Shame of a country
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by lasheun: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
The prayer should start from all the big prayer camps there in Ogun state
Maxymilliano:
Every bad things now revolve around Ogun State in this 2022.

Truly we need serious Prayers ...
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by purplekayc(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
I no understand
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by olamike02: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
HOPE YOU HAVE A TASTE OF THIS SOON.SINCE THIS IS NICE TO YOU. GOOD SPEED TO THIS FOR YOU.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by otokx(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Dangote again!
Always with Nigerian lives angry

Sad
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by basty: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
I have stopped boarding Mazda buses anywhere I am going even within Lagos
I have told my family members to desist boarding those buses. The drivers are reckless and always making dangerous overtaking.
RIP to the dead. If I die, I know I did not go against my mind.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by MadeINchenzen2: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
purplekayc:
I no understand
what he meant was that the dead is better than the living. Actually if you look at it pretty well, almost every Nigerian is living on borrowed time grin
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by sleek214(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
obembet:
Chai see that little girl OMG!

May their souls rest in peace!

Must you always show your stupidity? Or do you think seun is paying for first to comment?

Can't you just applied your number six...

You really need help

Don't mind the idiot, na em type dey always shout "I wan japa".
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by aiye1988: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://rockcityfmradio.com/2022/02/18/seventeen-burnt-to-death-in-a-fatal-crash-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/
being alive is not by smartness or the amount of money in account. RIP to the dead.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omg cry cry cry
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by 2chainz411: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Our politicians should take it easy...human life is more precious in the face of God...R.i.p peaceful souls.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by raphy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jesus wept may we not die or Bury our family members this year ijmn amen may the dead R.I.P
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by kabukabu50(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Princedapace:
Who has questioned Dangote and his trucks killing Nigerians?

How are we sure that his drivers obey traffic laws? ARe they sane enough? How about the state of the trucks? Who check these things? When they call Nigeria a zoo, una go dey vex. Shame of a country

This was dumb
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
mumu what do you mean by nice one ?

Johndagr8t:
nice one

anyway I no blame you ,, when you no get conscience e get any better thing wey go come out of ur mouth ?
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
what is nice about this sad news?
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by kabukabu50(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
2chainz411:
Our politicians should take it easy...human life is more precious in the face of God...R.i.p peaceful souls.

Did politicians cause the accident or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by kabukabu50(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
what is nice about this sad news?

Dont blame him,he has a limited vocabulary
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by AvalonSpace(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Hmmmmm.. Nawa for you o!
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Solofresh2: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Dangote again!
Always with Nigerian lives angry
If you see what this African billionaires are doing secretly ehn
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

You have been smoking that shit again.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by adeoba2008(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
The kind of stupidity that happens when you don't read before you comment.

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by NoSentiment: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

May you never know peace and meet worse calamity than this.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Keji1012(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

May the same calamity befall u.. Amen

1 Like

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Harrynight(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Every bad things now revolve around Ogun State in this 2022.

Truly we need serious Prayers ...

That's where we have the so called best and powerful churches
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by nukky77(f): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Painful...may God console their family
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
kabukabu50:

Dont blame him,he has a limited vocabulary
I thought as much
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by popesco123: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
A product of disease infested coint.

quote author=Johndagr8t post=110338192]nice one[/quote]
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
I hate this Mazda bus with passion.
This bus is so tight, no space for quick escape Incase something goes wrong.
Ooh what a way to die... May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by eedimo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
Let me believe I didn't see this.
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
cry Rest In Peace to the departed.... Please Put Very Graphic
Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by Soffyh(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one
what's nice here undecided so saddening REST in Paradise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.