Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (69045 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
First of all at your age you lack self discipline for a man. undecided and that is worrisome..I hope your relationship is a romantic one or is the usual charade?

To the girl in her 20, exactly the age they feel they can get any man with their hot body.. lipsrsealed...Can't you seat that little girl down and talk to her as man and not a boy. undecided

Tell her to dress properly.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by eddie7: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Demons de arrange betting odds on ur mind.....sorry is ur case
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by davidque: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
The devil is applying to rent space in your head. Instead of you to run for your life, you are here asking strangers on Nairaland as if you don't know that your desires are pure evil
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
davidque:
The devil is applying to rent space in your head. Instead of you to run for your life, you are here asking strangers on Nairaland as if you don't know that your desires are pure evil
Who be the devil in this case? The OP or the 15-year old housemaid? undecided
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by baby124: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
So if your daughter in future dresses like that, you will want to jump on her? There are some people that even if they walk naked in front of you, you should feel no attraction to them. Those people are family members. I think naturally you are a pervert with no boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by davidque: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who be the devil in this case? The OP or the 15-year old housemaid? undecided
Where did you see Housemaid mentioned in the story
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Viccano: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
OP she is your cousin, your blood sister for crying out loud. You shouldn't be having erection because of what she is wearing you need to discipline youself and behave matured
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
davidque:

Where did you see Housemaid mentioned in the story
My mistake.... all these stories are beginning to overlap for me abeg.... undecided

I mean is the devil the 20-year-old university studeny cousin, or is the devil the OP who is a 30-year old ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Bobbyrhyno(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
You better keep that your D**k inside your pant and respect yourself.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by REALretep(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sunrise258:
Exactly my view. But is it really sinful to do?! In earliest times, cousins marry each other even in the bible. And till today, muslims still marry their first cousins in Arab nations and even, in northern Nigeria.
Marriage is dependent on the environment/society.
If your environment/society forbids marital relationship between cousins, then it stands forbidden, but if otherwise, then it's not forbidden and thus not sinful.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by davidque: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My mistake.... all these stories are beginning to overlap for me abeg.... undecided

I mean is the devil the 20-year-old university studeny cousin, or is the devil the OP who is a 30-year old ? undecided
I understand, no wahala.
Both of them are being used to tempt one another. The OP is acting like an immature, undisciplined individual. A 30yr old that can't put his foot down to caution his relative and is even beginning to consider the actions that he may take in future.
The 20yr old contrary to what many are saying isn't a naive child, she most likely knows what she is doing. I will not call her the devil despite this if the immature brother fails to realize his duty as a big brother.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by DrMustafa(m): 1:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

This is the most sensible and decent response. God bless you my nigga.

And for you guys that are blabbing above, God have mercy on u... Mteeeeewww doing as if you guys are saint

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by afoo02(m): 2:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.
may God bless you for this, people like you make me love this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by errigdee: 2:05am On Feb 20, 2022
oboy nor go try rubbish oo u sha hear... werey...tin ni detection
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Fapemz: 3:32am On Feb 20, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
Does the laptop power bank come with a solar panel? If yes, how much for the whole package?

It can work even better when you add solar panel, 150watt solar panels is recommended and for ease of logistics, We usually recommend buying the panel in locations of customer except that is impossible. Solar panel and accessories will cost about 40k extra for a total price of about 120k. You can reach us on 08065....3163,..07
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2022
These things happen; just pray.for.grace and tell.your.mum to tell her mum to advise her on moderate dressing around you cuz you dislike it.
Then get more busy when home. Avoid her till things becomes.normal
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Edusouls(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Hei shut up, the girl in question is In fact the worst pevert she is slowly and intentionally seducing his cousin, very soon the inevitable would happen, no wonder the creator abandoned ur species una dey terrible..
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by zedman1(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Best comment so far. I don't have a daughter but I read in one of my mom's psychology books back then when I was younger that men could even get sexually attracted to their DAUGHTERS, that it's very possible. While some don't have such feelings, others do but just conceal it. Some others can't that's why we hear cases of some men having sex or rapping their DAUGHTERS. The OP needs help that's why he brought it up here. We are known to be highly pretentious over here so we keep to ourselves, pretend to be angels until we commit the worst of crimes humanity has ever heard. It's one reason I like watching some American life shows, those guys don't pretend so they come out when they need help.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Emaprince:
so you will allow your daughters to be dressing semi nude infront of your visitors?

Which kind of woke are you trying to form? It shows how much you have failed in their upbringing. Not how much civilised you think you've become. Smh
Please let go of this sermon. there's civility in being able to control your erection near semi-nude females. You lot talk about Nigerian upbringing as though it's better than that of the western world, yet our society is more filthier than their's.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ajog1: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Stedygrowth:

The bolded is it man. They didn't have any childhood experience of innocently playing as relative, and subconscious mental barrier to be irritated by such sensual thoughts. Yet, most of response had been fake-asss response and hypocrisy.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Candidlady: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Edusouls:
Hei shut up, the girl in question is In fact the worst pevert she is slowly and intentionally seducing his cousin, very soon the inevitable would happen, no wonder the creator abandoned ur species una dey terrible..

Lmao

Now you are blaming the girl... You guys are just weird
God knows why he made me the only kid and a Lady.. Imagine having your types as brother..

God forbid

Weirdos

Sons of Amnon... Your days are numbered .... Minus one today
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Zulez: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

ingrate gender we men are wired like this bcuz of you women's, who cares about woman if not of God that made us like this lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ilekokonit: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Maxwell775:
As in.. Before she started living with me, I use to wear boxers when I'm home alone But now I dare not except I wanna disgrace myself.

My erection fit tear my boxers. So I do put on jeans or joggers when I'm home with her.

Your cousin is very inconsiderate by her careless dressing. Wearing jeans for prolonged periods is not good for a mans fertility as too much heat can lead to low sperm count.

You have to choose between preserving your future fertility by pursuing the careless dressing cousin from your house and continuing to harbor her and damaging your sperm count by enforced jeans wearing.

Even with your wearing the Jeans, you WILL still end up sleeping with her and impregnating her in the process if you don't pursue her from your house quick.

Since your Mum was quite inconsiderate and selfish in wanting to please her sister by promising your "not too familiar" cousin accommodation WITHOUT consulting you first, you have to also SELFISHLY preserve your FUTURE reputation by QUICKLY pursuing the cork teasing shameless dresser of a cousin away from your house 'cos if you don't, you will do the abominable SOON as you are already having to conceal your erection in your own house where you should be free.

What do you think will happen if your careless intentionally loose dressing cousin leaves the bathroom door open and unlocked during her shower or walks around the house half or near naked with no bra or underwear and you are a bit stressed or have had some alcohol to drink ?

People have been known to sleep with their blood siblings and close cousins not to talk of a cousin you were not too familiar with and this one is intent on letting your blood pressure rise and fall relentlessly with her nudist parades in your flat.

The stupid cousin is asking for it and you should not give in to incest.

Pursue her from your flat before shit happens and IF shit happens, EVERY one of your family members including her will blame you and start calling you an abominable dog without realizing that your cousin was the temptress. If you don't pursue her from your flat and she temps you and you impregnate her, she may even turn around and say you forced her where as she was asking for it.

Save your good name as you have to protect your reputation 'cos that's all you've got in the final analysis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ilekokonit: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Next time she dresses provocatively, just shout at her ( like the big bros you are) to go and cover up her body. Simple!

Best advice on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by toloohthegreat: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Whao! That's your take on a honest outcry....
I think you need to wear glasses and calmly read between the lines.

Abovebest:
Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you

Imagine your blood sister giving you erection
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Zackattack: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Ladycewhy:
So if he has a daughter outside wedluck that never lived with him, by your logic he can also have an erection for his daughter as well.
People like u need to be alone...U deserve am, I swear!
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ilekokonit: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2022
okoroemeka:
One day I was in the sitting room with a friend and my daughter came into the place to plug her power bank as she bent down her pants were clearly visible through the bum shorts what type of nonsense is that i really talked to her seriously on that issue, she can do that in their lodge in school but in my house you must be decent,it is offending to some people and you are talking about erection,you cannot go about semi naked and everybody will be avoiding to look at you even her brothers are complaining bitterly

Me personally can not live in the same house with a child of any gender that does not hear word or do as I say.

You have talked to her to change her ways and she hasn't and her brothers are already complaining. How did you let it degenerate to this ?

There is still hope if you will rise up to the occasion and enforce the law and DISCIPLINE in your own house.

You telling her that she can dress indecently in their lodge in school but not in your house is indirectly telling her that it is not 100% wrong to dress indecently and she is getting mixed messages from you. You either tolerate it or you don't and you can't be giving her mixed messages or instructions or allow her to do one thing in school and expecting her to do something else at home. ??

You have to be firm and CONSISTENT in your INSTRUCTIONS to your own child regardless of gender.

Don't tolerate evil in any guise as it may lead to PUBLIC disgrace later on 'cos WHATEVER you don't deal with in private has a way of dealing with you in public.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ilekokonit: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2022
9japride:
Most comments here are just full of Hypocrisy. Don't you all know that a man is moved by sight? People just make comments just for trolling purpose without being logical. Op you better tell her to dress properly and don't ever feel offended by your statement. The way things are going, it's definitely you guys will eventually have sex. Having two adults of different gender if not your direct siblings in same house is not good especially if one gender is making efforts to look nasty. It's either you give an excuse you are traveling somewhere just to discharge her or you rent another accommodation for her. We are all humans and are prone to temptation. Even some men of God dey fall for the sight of women let alone a regular guy. Na blood dey your body and not water.

Another Good comment.

Allow the hypocrites to carry on their refusal to face the facts on ground.

Instead of giving the guy practical advice devoid of insults, some people are jumping on their high horses and giving sanctimonious holier than thou advice that is devoid of the fact that the OP was not familiar with the wayward cousin to start with.

Nowadays where we read of Pastors being accused of rape and brothers impregnating Sisters, the sanest thing is for the OP not to takes chances with his cousin he was not too familiar with to avoid stories that touch.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that a Redeemed Church Pastors children impregnated themselves with the younger brother impregnating his elder sister ?? or the other case where a 24-yr-old man impregnated his own sister in this same Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1547883/24-yr-old-man-impregnates-sister-calabar

To those religious fanatics who judge everyone but hide under the cover of darkness to practice the same things they condemn publicly, did you even know that Abraham married his half sister Sarah
This is Abraham speaking in Genesis 20:12. NIV - Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by 9japride(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Another Good comment.

Allow the hypocrites to carry on their refusal to face the facts on ground.

Instead of giving the guy practical advice devoid of insults, some people are jumping on their high horses and giving sanctimonious holier than thou advice that is devoid of the fact that the OP was not familiar with the wayward cousin to start with.

Nowadays where we read of Pastors being accused of rape and brothers impregnating Sisters, the sanest thing is for the OP not to takes chances with his cousin he was not too familiar with to avoid stories that touch.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that a Redeemed Church Pastors children impregnated themselves with the younger brother impregnating his elder sister ?? or the other case where a 24-yr-old man impregnated his own sister in this same Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1547883/24-yr-old-man-impregnates-sister-calabar

To those religious fanatics who judge everyone but hide under the cover of darkness to practice the same things they condemn publicly, did you even know that Abraham married his half sister Sarah
This is Abraham speaking in Genesis 20:12. NIV - Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.
[color=#006600][/color]

Well spoken, thanks for your contribution. It's just a normal 9ja way of forming holy holy. Hope the Op listen to wise advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2022
ajog1:
The bolded is it man. They didn't have any childhood experience of innocently playing as relative, and subconscious mental barrier to be irritated by such sensual thoughts. Yet, most of response had been fake-asss response and hypocrisy.
Wait a second... Wow! shocked shocked shocked

So based on this foolishness, if you and your sister grew up in separate cities or countries even, it would be normal behavior for you to have an erection around her given you both didn't have any direct childhood experience of innocently playing as relative? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Candidlady: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Zulez:
ingrate gender we men are wired like this bcuz of you women's, who cares about woman if not of God that made us like this lipsrsealed

Ridiculous post... Adam was miserable without Eve

Go figure !!!!!
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Abovebest(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
toloohthegreat:
Whao! That's your take on a honest outcry....
I think you need to wear glasses and calmly read between the lines.

Honest outcry with those description of shape and all that

Baba read between the lines too

If he didn't have that naughty picture in his mind then you can call bit honest out cry...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.