Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) (78991 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by vicarex: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
No matter what, Please don't stop trying!

2 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by bonadripper: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
It
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by joyandfaith: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Family issues
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Oblion(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why not tell her by yourself��

xcesspaschal:
Someone should tell dis lady that i have been crushing n watching her all d way.

She is amazing to me.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Pathokpo: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Life is never fair to anyone. Even those in a river of water cry tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Newboss(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
It has nothing to do with depression.

You would say the same if you tried, repeatedly, to get something but it keeps eluding you

6 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Czario: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hang in there Cuz...

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by CaptMarvel(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bad relationship I presume!

2 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Asisat is rich but here she is, battling depressing thoughts.

Nigerian youths are going through a lot.

My dear Asisat, please be strong. You’re a hero. Remember.

It shall not be well with all corrupt Nigerian leaders who have contributed to the failures of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
I can only be depressed about poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
All the whole drama no pass lover boy/ husband package, abeg no kill yourself o, in case you need honest and Godfearing guy be free to call on me.

8 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Appearance is deceitful. All that glitters is not gold.

7 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Winningbot:
She needs a man
she is a ferminist and independent woman who does not need any husband oga..she can always buy sperm from any hos...have her own children..over to u out oloshos abi..am i right
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Newboss(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
vicarex:
No matter what, Please don't stop trying!

Actually, to be an effective person, one must know when to stop trying.

If you never quit some things, you would never have become the person you're today.

It's okay to quit.

4 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Echoban: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why do I feel it's more of relationship life? It not easy being a sport gurl..

4 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Gee64: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Take it easy baby!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Drone95(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Life is unfair, but Our Lord Jesus Christ is fair to all!. BTW I need a place to stay in abeokuta for short period of time.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Bobbyrhyno(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
You doing your best,just keep doing what you love doing [color=#990000][/color]
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by simplesearch: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jesus only gives true and lasting peace. No matter your circle, clique, connections you're definitely not immune from life's social ills. You may feign happiness but it doesn't last, deep down there is always a void to be filled by God and Jesus Christ, and not until you come to agreement with God and consecrate your ways back to him, you will only be roaming about in the thick undending wilderness of the world.

Proverbs 14:13
Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

3 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Shey Asisat wine nipples me ni A whole Asisat again? Wetin she want make ordinary man like me con talk oo
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by 77star: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Newboss:
It has nothing to do with depression.

You would say the same if you tried, repeatedly, to get something but it keeps eluding you
I swear, u are very correct

and I know u are talking with xperience because u were once there

this usually happens, when d expectation on u is high and pple just feel that

this particular thing shouldn't be a problem for you because u av all d qualities to get it

but na u know say, u don use all ur best possible, but things are not just working for u in dat area

but the lesson I learnt there is ;

"Delay is never Denial"

5 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Juventus4life: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Life is unfair to you?
Which of your Lord favour would you denied?

Abeg come back to naija and stay inside ghetto then u go know.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by AntiMen: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
If Whitney Houston with all of her Fame, Awards and achievements still ran into depression and further did drugs which eventually took her life, it tells you that Man would always have this void and emptiness in him...

Summary of this epistle is this- Problem no dey finish, try as much as u can to enjoy and free your mind...

FREE YOUR MIND GUYS...

FREE YA FUCKING MINDS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
When so much is expected of someone, they become overwhelmed.
She’s probably overwhelmed from so much pressure.
She needs a break.

Thankfully, she spoke out.

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nealson(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
I feel it is marital issue, I pray the Lord help her out
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by donhils: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Someone that's seemingly on top of the world; banging in goals week in week out with reckless abandon. What could be eating her up?
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by temptnow: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
I went to support them today at the national stadium but she was no where to be found

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Brownshoe: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
I can only be depressed about poverty.
really! What about health?

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by flokii: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Asisat if you're seeing this, please hang on.. whatever it is, just take things slow and try again.

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by oloriooko(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
cucumber FC United grin grin

OmoOshodi:
Is she dickmatized??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.