Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) (78970 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Skooldeto(m): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2022
Winningbot:
She needs a man
that just it
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by HEDREEZ1(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Apparently where life threatening everyone is different. Where my shore pitching me is different to yours. Money can’t solved all problem. Na God sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Make she open up about what's eating her up please.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Twocups: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Roma10:
Like the exist of messi from Barcelona
exit is different from exist my guy
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by lozanni(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2022
She is doing great in her football career; it's possible it's a relationship problem. I hope she is able to solve the problem very quickly.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Never give up. NEVER
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by 9japride(m): 2:09am On Feb 19, 2022
Hope she's ok over there? Racism is any aspect though. Once you are not white, they can easily discard your efforts.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by phenase(m): 2:18am On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg don't do anything to yourself. Please don't commit suicide. God will see you through.

Guys check my signature,

CASH OUT AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Giltexo: 2:26am On Feb 19, 2022
She even dey Spain ...still get mind dey talk say life is not fair...damn this one na better ingrate oo
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by hslbroker2(m): 2:32am On Feb 19, 2022
ademasta:
No matter what, the rich also cry undecided

Na she know where shoe dey pinch am for leg
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by benco9426: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2022
I feel for you dear, obviously it because of her latest injury that has ruled her out for 10weeks, she will miss vital matches in the process including the champions league against Real Madrid.. come on Asisat come on
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by ademasta(m): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2022
rickleye:

Nice Mexican Soap Opera - " The Rich also Cry "

Correct
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by fairwilliams: 2:50am On Feb 19, 2022
A lot of people here seems not to understood her write up. She wrote that after watching NIGERIA W VS IVORY COAST W match cox she got injured again b4 the match and wasn't included for the match that nigeria won by 2nil. Actually i pited her cox she jst got bck frm a lengthy injury while playing for BARCELONA FEMENINE in spain.
Sincerely speaking i pitied her cox of the injury she got again while she's trying to represent her FATHERLAND

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by asunaobi(m): 3:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Probably racism, I believe it is even worse on girls because naturally most girl unlike guys don't get along

Also I feel Barcelona is under appreciating her, she is super good but it seems the club have so many good people who are even white hence they always overshadow her irrespective of how hard she try, this is summed up with the fact that with all her exploits she is still just a substitute not a regular starter, if she is white with her level of consistency she will be a permanent and regular starter

Another angle off field is issue of finding love, she may be finding it hard to get love due to same issue of being black, those that claim to like her are probably after her money and won't hesitate to cheat on her or dump her for white girls which are in abundance in population

For her to drop this she is really masking alot under her smiles

You are very smart and highly experienced![/quote]

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by nokspos: 3:43am On Feb 19, 2022
you are right , but with money, you can still solve lots of problem an average person can't solve. in most cases na greed they course all these super people to go into depression. her problem can't be far from relationship or profession, if its relationship , then i can tell you there's always one man who truly loves a lady but she want something better which is greed, i understand that the heart wants what it wants but yet if you no fit drink water drop cup. and if na profession, she's already at the pick of her career so what else.

lytech1:
She just speaks the mind of many people.

Everyone you see out there is facing alot he/she can't disclose to anyone.

Either rich or poor,we all have one or two things we are facing that makes us at a point think of giving up.

When you see people commit suicide,many will call them coward,that's coz they weren't in there shoe.

You might think aishat has it all...
A professional footballer who plays for bacelona....

Hmmm...

Deep down inside her,she might wish to be like a commoner and give up her wealth just to solve her depression.

Not everyone u see out there smiling are happy.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Maximus85(m): 3:55am On Feb 19, 2022
All of us get issues na just because we nor popular
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by livinbygrace: 4:05am On Feb 19, 2022
ademasta:
No matter what, the rich also cry undecided

Na she know where shoe dey pinch am for leg

From experience,the more money you have the more problems ,challenges you encounter in life.Most rich people just have money but no peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Emceekonami(m): 4:14am On Feb 19, 2022
Things the Media would not let us see in the beautiful game of football. Powerful volleys that brought down the goalpost.
The third goal nearly killed the keeper grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXGo1-cCHw

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nekky5(f): 4:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Your current level in life might be someone's prayer point. You just turn and remember it is not balanced anywhere and move on.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by virginchaser(m): 4:22am On Feb 19, 2022
She could be lonely. Her mother's death causes more damage. This is where mother could have helped. Some of us have passed through that corridor before.

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2022
That the problem with African players always thinking of the money and forget they career eg Song left Arsenal where he was playing steady football to Barcelona where he wasn’t playing because of money sometimes it’s not always about the money your passion and happiness come first.

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by missymide: 4:36am On Feb 19, 2022
I hope people around her are doing the needful and helping her come out of whatever it is so this story doesn't turn bad.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Studyinchina200(m): 4:45am On Feb 19, 2022
You are now her spokesperson?

Kemight15:

Probably racism, I believe it is even worse on girls because naturally most girl unlike guys don't get along

Also I feel Barcelona is under appreciating her, she is super good but it seems the club have so many good people who are even white hence they always overshadow her irrespective of how hard she try, this is summed up with the fact that with all her exploits she is still just a substitute not a regular starter, if she is white with her level of consistency she will be a permanent and regular starter

Another angle off field is issue of finding love, she may be finding it hard to get love due to same issue of being black, those that claim to like her are probably after her money and won't hesitate to cheat on her or dump her for white girls which are in abundance in population

For her to drop this she is really masking alot under her smiles
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Afonso1234: 4:46am On Feb 19, 2022
I guess she is going through some difficult times...money can't buy you happiness
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 19, 2022
She needs a husband, she want to marry and settle down like ASAP
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Bishopino: 5:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmmm!! This life no balance attoll.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Bishopino: 5:07am On Feb 19, 2022
This life no balance attoll.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2022
lozanni:

She is doing great in her football career; it's possible it's a relationship problem. I hope she is able to solve the problem very quickly.
you can’t have it all

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by thisfemi: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Hang on dear sister.
You should know that suffering is an essential part of human existence.
The rich suffer because they are rich, likewise the poor, because of their poverty.
The wise suffer because of their wisdom, likewise the foolish because of their folly.
Your ability to carry on in the face of all odds is a test of your character.

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by basork: 5:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Someone should please talk to her, now she just voiced out
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Jostoman: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Winningbot:
She needs a man
am available for her
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by ekevwe(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Aonkuuse:

She could he thinking about her late mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.