Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) (78990 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Tomahawk99(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii:

Come talk this nonsense for my front me and my guys go light ur body send ur ashes to ur mama

Na to sharp mouth wey all of una sabi........ rubbish
You and your fellow losers. You lot are just a bunch of losers with no ambition.
You think violence has monopoly? Na your parents and your siblings me go light. Mugu.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by DonroxyII: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
PavingStone44:
Life only brings suffering.

Know this, know peace.
With God and Science, there is Eternal peace
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by PavingStone44: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
mybiz234:

So, why haven't you died? Do you love suffering so much?

I wanted to reply you in your own choice of words but something prompted me to go look through your previous posts.

Man,
You're vile and bitter.
And this is me saying this from a place of love.

Go jeal yourself.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by kokomilala(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
@yinkbell, sorry for the late response. 08081815528

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.