Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here (307 Views)

The Word Simp / What Sort Of Simp Is This? / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here by Stevenson1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Let me explain...
A simp is just a guy or girl who is scared of outcome. Outcomes such as breakup, divorce, quarrels, fight, decision making and co.
A simp is just someone who in his or her right mind knows the answers, decisions and solutions of his or her current predicament in relationship but rather stay muted maybe cos he or she is scared of fight or breakups.
E.g a man who knows that his girl only agrees to give him sex in exchange for money or for gift even though they are in relationship can be called a simp.
Also, a girl who persistently keep aborting for a guy who she knows will not marry her even in next life is a simp.
Please, simp is not an avenue to instigate hate against women or men but an eye opener to our good men and women who will rather hurt themselves than make a decision.
When you see a simp, encourage and help him or her. They are going through hell.
Re: I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here by bahdpersona(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
The first mistake came from the fact that you don't understand that a word can be ambiguous (polysemous)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here by Ocholu: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redpillers abuse it like ibo.
Re: I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Is there anything that is not abused here?
Re: I Think The Word SIMP Is Abused Here by Vinnie2000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Very correct, OP. Many here do not know d meaning. Simp comes from Simpleton which means a low IQ Person.

(1) (Reply)

Country Everyone Dream Of Traveling To But You Don’t Wanna Visit Is____ / 12 Important Things Every Man Should Know About Women / Wizkid True Love Behind The Scene( Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.