Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Much Was Your First Salary? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Was Your First Salary? (12667 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / How Much Was Your First Salary? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Miosia2022: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
My first salary as a graduate was 4k,A class teacher in sokoto 2017 funny ryt but I had premonition i was going to be a lecturer someday so i gave in to the glory of God i have my own primary school today..
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Godsage(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
20k.

I was on top of the world that day. That was the first time I worked in my life and it was fun.....I quickly rushed to the market to buy a combat jean and Tshirt. cheesy

My friends that ain't working then started disturbing me to talk to my boss if there's space for them. I gave them motivation.
Quality information that no one asked
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Ola17: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:
2k. Front desk personnel, multiChoice Company DSTV . 1999.

That is more than 50k in today’s money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by joelaw99(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
*Are you young, vibrant, and interested in starting or growing a corporate career in the financial institution or you have prior minimum experience, then this is for you*

*Job Type*: Full Time
*Employer*: A foremost Financial Institution
*Role*: SME & RETAIL BANKING EXECUTIVE
*Pay*: 60k + HMO + PENSION + Proximity + Commission + Conversion opportunity
*Requirements*: NCE, OND, HND, BSC (Minimum of Second Class lower/Credit/Lower Credit)
*Age*: 35 years & below
Locations: *Airport Road, Allen Avenue, Computer Village, GRA, Ilupeju, Nahco, Oba Akran, Ogba, Ojota, Oregun*

*Kindly apply via link below*
https://forms.gle/ncZVsVts2hGdjrzz8
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by joelaw99(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
*SME BANKING EXECUTIVE FOR LAGOS ISLAND*

*Job Type: Full Time*
*Pay: 60k + other benefits*
*Requirements: NCE, OND, HND, BSC*

*Locations: Ajah, Badore,* *Epe,Lakwue, Awoyaya, VGC, *
*Lekki, Ikota, Ibeju-Lekki,* *Shangotedo, Mowe V.I, Ikoyi. Lagos Island*

https:///SMEBankEx
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Afeezcoay(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
53k then.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by bhassan20: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Samuelnze:

hope you cleaned some poops?
someone i know quit this job because of kids poops.

No, I didn't.

1 Like

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Bahamas95(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Godsage:

Quality information that no one asked

Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by jamiusegun(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
7k 2008
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by kobosmart(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
nony43:
In naira equivalent it was about 1.8m.
grin yinmu how much you carry go house?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by elenungboro: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
My first salary was N69 per month with compulsory 4 hours overtime everyday with Nigeria Post and telecommunications (Post office) as a mail portal/ cleaner in 1980. I worked for 3 months and I resigned.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Penboy: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
4k per month..
Teaching Primary 4.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by alismah01: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
450 naira as a pertol attendant in 1999
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by MikaelDare(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
2011 immediately after secondary school, working in a business centre.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by jamalnation(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
4K that's was in my SS2 after school i spend few hours in movies rental studio opposite my house from 4 to 9pm then 12 to 9pm on Saturday.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by doctorbabs(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
N500 1996 as causal with Nitel
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by carinmom(f): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
60k, University job 2009.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by engrchykae(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
10k, during 4th year I. T
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Mrklemo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
35k in 2016
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by solsticey2k3(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nothing… absolutely nought.

Was an insurance job undecided
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by joelaw99(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
*SME BANKING EXECUTIVE FOR ORILE/ FESTAC/ TRADEFAIR/ ALABA*

*Job Type: Full Time*
*Pay: 60k + other benefits*
*Requirements: NCE, OND, HND, BSC*

*Locations: Orile, Festac, Old Ojo Road, Igando, Alaba International, Ajangbadi, Ilogbo, Shibiri, Ojo Barracks, Volx, Iyana Iba, Lasu, Okoko, Igbeleri, Ketu, Satellite*

https:///34JPf0l
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Olagoods1: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
immortalityk:

I fit get name of the company?
I'm interested in any job
Peculiar construction company
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by omoalaafin: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
After NYSC, 65k as an in-house lawyer in 2009. Left on my own after 9 months to join a law firm to get more experience. Law Firm paid me 50k then in 2010.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by kinggSamuel(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
6k teaching three days in a week in a sec. school in jos. it wasnt full day though. once i finish i don meuve.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by babavik: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
How much was your first salary?
4k, way back 2010. That's 12 years already.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Yomzy08: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
85,000 Naira 2019
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by skj1377(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
N11,000 and it was paid by hand since it was too small to be paid into a bank. Funny enough my transportation to the place was N11,500.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by SwacoBlackPope: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ola17:

That is more than 50k in today’s money.

Yep. Sadly, Its an equivalence of 50k today.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Cardinalomene(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Scrolling through these comments and I'm wowed�.. imagine earning just 2k as a salary in Nigeria.Even those that are earning 30k to 100k are struggling to cope..Mehn! I thank God for the internet oo..Now, Nigerians like you and I are earning even as high as a 100k in a week just pressing their phone..Lemme tell you a little story..
About 3 months ago I wasn't earning anything. Even the least 2k sef I nor get..I was thinking,Omo I can remain like this oo,I needed to start earning money.. I did different kinds of things just to earn money..I even gambled alot. You know nau,bet9ja. Very popular in Nigeria. But I lost the little amount of money I was getting as allowance instead of earning money. Things weren't going well for me at all. Then I met a friend of mine. We used to be very broke but it seems like this guy has left me behind. Nigga was so fresh that I had to ask him "guy,where you dey see this money nau? Abeg update me". Baba nor gree tell me anything..I was pissed off. Why would you know a way to make money and won't tell your friend. Then one day,I saw him talking about this Affiliate Marketing stuff and how he has been making money from it.. I thought to myself,"so it's Affiliate Marketing this guy is making his money from". But I didn't know what Affiliate Marketing was. I went home and I made lots of research about this Affiliate Marketing thing and how I can get started and starting earning like my friend..
I was shocked by what I found. So this guy knew a legit way to make money online and he was hiding it from me. I was so angry with him. I only needed to get started with just 60k and start making money almost instantly. I knew I've lost even more than that 60k to sports betting so I wasn't worried about investing a similar amount on something legit. I made back my capital with just 2 weeks earning. I'm glad I found out about Affiliate Marketing. This is the new oil well.
Well,if you'd like to know more about affiliate marketing you can contact through this number and I'll teach you for you..���
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by Cardinalomene(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Scrolling through these comments and I'm wowed�.. imagine earning just 2k as a salary in Nigeria.Even those that are earning 30k to 100k are struggling to cope..Mehn! I thank God for the internet oo..Now, Nigerians like you and I are earning even as high as a 100k in a week just pressing their phone..Lemme tell you a little story..
About 3 months ago I wasn't earning anything. Even the least 2k sef I nor get..I was thinking,Omo I can't remain like this oo,I needed to start earning money.. I did different kinds of things just to earn money..I even gambled alot. You know nau,bet9ja. Very popular in Nigeria. But I lost the little amount of money I was getting as allowance instead of earning money. Things weren't going well for me at all. Then I met a friend of mine. We used to be very broke but it seems like this guy has left me behind. Nigga was so fresh that I had to ask him "guy,where you dey see this money nau? Abeg update me". Baba nor gree tell me anything..I was pissed off. Why would you know a way to make money and won't tell your friend. Then one day,I saw him talking about this Affiliate Marketing stuff and how he has been making money from it.. I thought to myself,"so it's Affiliate Marketing this guy is making his money from". But I didn't know what Affiliate Marketing was. I went home and I made lots of research about this Affiliate Marketing thing and how I can get started and starting earning like my friend..
I was shocked by what I found. So this guy knew a legit way to make money online and he was hiding it from me. I was so angry with him. I only needed to get started with just 60k and start making money almost instantly. I knew I've lost even more than that 60k to sports betting so I wasn't worried about investing a similar amount on something legit. I made back my capital with just 2 weeks earning. I know I can earn more than that. I just have to work harder.. I'm glad I found out about Affiliate Marketing. Starting Affiliate Marketing is the best decision I've ever made..This is the new oil well.

Well,if you'd like to know more about affiliate marketing you can contact through this number and I'll teach you for free..���
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary? by CRISPRcas9: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Tales Of A Worried Undergraduate. / Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) / Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.