Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? (2458 Views)

The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
It's not uncommon to see that the Nigerian society has turned the red pill ideology into something else entirely. When I first started reading some red pilled books in my late teenage years, it was mostly about self development and how to improve yourself to be valuable as a man but right now the movement has proven to be deep rooted in misogyny.

The craze is honestly on twitter where I see guys say things like if you are broke, leave women and focus on yourself. I agree with this ideology but a lot of guys habour it for sinister motives. You hear things like when I make am I go suffer women I go Bleep plenty women and a lot of shit like that.

Have these guys ever sat down and thought what If I never make it or have money. I am all for everyone to work hard to make money as money makes your life less miserable but what if you never make it. Real life is not a Nollywood movie where the poor guy ends up rich and has a girl who rejected him some years back regretting. It seems as if a lot of people are oblivious to the situation of Nigeria.

You are at the University, probably very ugly and have asked out a lot of girls and they said no and you found the red pill and you are like when I hammer girls go suffer. How are you sure you will hammer. Is It by finding a good job. How many jobs exist in Nigeria, what do they pay. The best paying jobs in Nigeria at least in the private sector are in Lagos and jobs here pay between 50k to 80k max. You can say okay I am gonna do business but the thing Is not everyone makes it in business. Go to the market you will see so many traders. Out of 100 traders selling the same thing. Only one or two might be insanely rich while the remaining are seriously suffering in poverty and struggling to get by. You can say okay Bleep it I am going to be a yahoo boy but really it's still the same thing. A lot of yahoo boys are very broke. You only hear of the top one percent online. Many can't even afford to eat one square meal a day.

What if you don't make it as a guy, what happens?

The funny thing is that you don't even need money to get women. I know very broke guys that have women dying for them even footing their bills the same Nigerian women O. The thing with love is it's beyond anyone's control. If you are ugly as a guy just settle with the love of God it's enough for you and honestly work hard to make money, money will make your life less miserable but if you have the mentality of punishing women and rubbish shit like that you might be very disappointed especially if you didn't end up making money. Talk is cheap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Mykelslim: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Y’all are just making life harder with all these red pill. Simp and feminist bullshit.

Just live life, enjoy what you can and die

15 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice one wink

Redpillers will soon arrive grin grin

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
"broke boys don't deserve no pvssy". Means when we finally make money we should have as many pvssies as we want. Just saying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oga rest
Cho Cho Cho

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Ayinke93(f): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
It’s always the most undesirable ones who bring absolutely nothing to the table that shout red pill and think they’ll make it enough to punish women. It’s hilarious. You think me sef I’m sleeping and waiting for a man to take care of me grin
Nigerian men really need to work on themselves. A lot are very underwhelming with egos bigger than what they’ll ever have In their bank accounts. Very funny people.

10 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Botking: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Making money need patient knowledge and motivation,

The question is what is your motivation? Is it to bang pvssy?

Is it to leave a legacy?

Or is it to live a comfortable life?

The level of your motivation and knowledge bring it to you the wealth you want

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Talking about girls footing your bills, with someone like me that is so cold, I don't think that is possible oh. In fact, I won't accept any help from a woman, although I do receive some petty gift back then, but women don't give freely.

Na so one big man wife that time for Lagos offer to get me an apartment and help with my education like one good Samaritan, but as I see say somethings must attach, I quickly decline and double my hustle. I don't want someone to come put me in trouble, women are selfish, I know nobody for lagos.

Another thing is I don't like it when people are catching feelings, don't know how to reciprocate, so I avoid anything that will encourage that.

In The Weeknd voice:

I bring you down and pick you up and act like we are friends.
But don't be catching feeling....
Don't be out here catching feelings.....

Culled from: Sacrifice

I like that guy.

4 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by FirmTR(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oga, this one na nonsense write up. Must you include redpill

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by uthlaw: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ayinke93:
It’s always the most undesirable ones who bring absolutely nothing to the table that shout red pill and think they’ll make it enough to punish women. It’s hilarious. You think me sef I’m sleeping and waiting for a man to take care of me grin
Nigerian men really need to work on themselves. A lot are very underwhelming with egos bigger than what they’ll ever have In their bank accounts. Very funny people.
Nigeria girls are to blamed for this,once you toast them,they turn you to there source of income!

4 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2022
One of the reasons i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by plat0: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2022
grin grin problem no dey finish.

But honestly bro in Nigeria, getting a lady to be interested in you without some form of financial commitment (or a semblance of financial buoyancy) is rocket science. Relationships are driven by money here, even friendships amongst the same sex, nobody wants to be friends with a broke guy or girl, it's so sad here.

That's why people do unimaginable things for money, you wouldn't blame those guys for thinking like that

4 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Avast(m): 5:19am On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

What if you don't make it as a guy, what happens?

That is why we see high percentage of youth going into all sort of ritual these days, because they want to make it by all means.

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2022
plat0:

But honestly bro in Nigeria, getting a lady to be interested in you without some form of financial commitment (or a semblance of financial buoyancy) is rocket science. Relationships are driven by money here, even friendships amongst the same sex, nobody wants to be friends with a broke guy or girl, it's so sad here.

That's why people do unimaginable things for money, you wouldn't blame those guys for thinking like that

I don't even understand one of the things I learnt from the red pill is that you can't negotiate genuine desire. Money can't buy love and affection. If you can't negotiate genuine desire why do you have to learn game. Another prominent red piller said a woman chooses you before you choose her okay yet they are selling courses yet they want to make money to bleep multiple women. Aside oloshos which even broke men can get, what else?

This love thing like I said is destiny. They are guys who are broke. They have like two clothes they repeat but they have so many girls dying for them. It's good to make money for yourself but thinking it will buy love is a very stupid way to think for someone who is red pilled.

Some people destiny is to die single yet they want love by force. Are they trying to go against God's script or what.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Osas187: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I don't even understand one of the things I learnt from the red pill is that you can't negotiate genuine desire. Money can't buy love and affection. If you can't negotiate genuine desire why do you have to learn game.
Another prominent red piller said a woman chooses you before you choose her okay yet they are selling courses yet they want to make money to bleep multiple women. Aside oloshos which even broke men can get, what else?

This love thing like I said is destiny. They are guys who are broke. They have like two clothes they repeat but they have so many girls dying for them. It's good to make money for yourself but thinking it will buy love is a very stupid way to think for someone who is red pilled.

Some people destiny is to die single yet they want love by force. Are they trying to go against God's script or what.
that pua not redpill. There's a diffrence betweet the two

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Osas187:
that pua not redpill. There's a diffrence betweet the two

It is red pill. You can't negotiate genuine desire is a phrase from the rational male from Rollo tomassi. One of the most prominent red pilled guys out there.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Weyrehmod: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I don't even understand one of the things I learnt from the red pill is that you can't negotiate genuine desire. Money can't buy love and affection. If you can't negotiate genuine desire why do you have to learn game. Another prominent red piller said a woman chooses you before you choose her okay yet they are selling courses yet they want to make money to bleep multiple women. Aside oloshos which even broke men can get, what else?

Good morning sir, how was your night.. Please can you help me with airtel airtime or data (2h or 50mb), i need data to open my bank app please
I have data on mtn but there's no mtn network here at all... Please could you assist me?

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Weyrehmod: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Weyrehmod:

Good morning sir, how was your night.. Please can you help me with airtel airtime or data (2h or 50mb), i need data to open my bank app please
I have data on mtn but there's no mtn network here at all... Please could you assist me?

Please someone should help me abeg
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Weyrehmod: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2022
currently using airtel free basics... Even if it's 20mb I'll really appreciate
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Karleb(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
plat0:

That's what the OP is talking about.

I hate talking about relationships because it can be really complex.

Money can't buy true desire. It is very possible to get a lady without money, even without streess in this Nigeria.

But you must have what women want.

If you don't, you'll most likely settle for the ugly ones or keep buying love or she leaves you when sees someone that can offer what she wants. That's the reality, for women also.

Have you ever seen a woman randomly call a guy her husband or boyfriend, even without them dating. Or a woman expressing her undying love for a guy, or buying him things randomly? That's true desire, some men pay for that, might not be money tho.

The thread should be a wake up call for both men and women sha, you shouldn't leave the opposite sex until you have arrived in life because, it might be too late by then sha.

That's why I hate it when girls say they don't date fine boys, these people are the ones breeding non good looking folks.

But everything can be improved on;

Looks. Popularity. Money. Confidence. Muscles, so nothing is really set at stones except maybe the height.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Brian47(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This your last paragraph undecided

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Karleb(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Speaking of true desires, while some men put their girlfriends on monthly salary, this guy is reaping where he did not sow. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6992103/girlfriend-did-it-again-why
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Karleb:

That's what the OP is talking about.

I hate talking about relationships because it can be really complex.

Money can't buy true desire. It is very possible to get a lady without money, even without streess in this Nigeria.

But you must have what women want.

If you don't, you'll most likely settle for the ugly ones or keep buying love or she leaves you when sees someone that can offer what she wants. That's the reality, for women also.

Have you ever seen a woman randomly call a guy her husband or boyfriend, even without them dating. Or a woman expressing her undying love for a guy, or buying him things randomly? That's true desire, some men pay for that, might not be money tho.

The thread should be a wake up call for both men and women sha, you shouldn't leave the opposite sex until you have arrived in life because, it might be too late by then sha.

That's why I hate it when girls say they don't date fine boys, these people are the ones breeding non good looking folks.

But everything can be improved on;

Looks. Popularity. Money. Confidence. Muscles, so nothing is really set at stones except maybe the height.

Honestly looks can't be improved on. If you are ugly you are ugly. See Adams oshiomole with all his money. Like 60 percent of Nigerian guys have that look.

I don't know why people wanna date or get married even Jesus didn't get married or have a relationship when he was on earth. Like I said it's destiny. Not everyone will be married but people fight destiny. No matter how you fight destiny it can never be changed.

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Avast:

That is why we see high percentage of youth going into all sort of ritual these days, because they want to make it by all means.

Even rituals isn't sure too. Can't you see how poverty stricken most of the perpetrators of the act are. At least the ones caught and displayed for the public to see.

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Ichabodcrane(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2022
U see feminists and red pillers in Nigeria, they don't really know the meaning of those words. Any guy that has the mentality of bleeping women when you have made it, is a disgrace to manhood.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Ichabodcrane(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2022
uthlaw:
Nigeria girls are to blamed for this,once you toast them,they turn you to there source of income!
Nobody is to blame. There is an option of staying alone. You can choose that one
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by uthlaw: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2022
Ichabodcrane:

Nobody is to blame. There is an option of staying alone. You can choose that one
advice general public not me,if I wan Bleep,I go Bleep!
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Honestly looks can't be improved on. If you are ugly you are ugly. See Adams oshiomole with all his money. Like 60 percent of Nigerian guys have that look.

I don't know why people wanna date or get married even Jesus didn't get married or have a relationship when he was on earth. Like I said it's destiny. Not everyone will be married but people fight destiny. No matter how you fight destiny it can never be changed.

Facial surgery to the rescue. cheesy
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Junnior: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Looks can be improved on. Our politicians like oshiomole just don't care about it since they can get any chic they want regardless and because they don't consider looks important. They only care about improving their power, which gets them everything they want.

Now, to your post, I get what you're trying to say. However, you're quite ignorant. You know little about the red pill to be making such assumption. I bet you don't even know that the most extreme redpillers don't even want anything sexual. They're called monk MGTOW. Whether or not they're rich, they stay away from women.
When you're making such assumption as to what redpillers are, don't generalize it.

A true redpiller strives to succeed, but not for the sake of fvcking women. He strives to succeed in order to live life for himself to the fullest.
Whether or not he makes it, he comes to terms with the situation of things, because he sees life for what it truly is. And this gives him peace.
You have not met a true red Piller. Forget all those noise makers on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by chariisGRACE(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
OP is not too far from the truth.

The crop of Redpillers that abound now are just some broke boys who got dumped by their material GFs, hence, they transfer the aggression and the anger of the breakfast their material girlfriends served them on all women - Misogynists.

The redpill should be about self development and not being a mumu. A man of your own will.

1 Like

Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by AoifeNightfall: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
The biggest irony is that, that stuff was posted by a homosexual.
Re: Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? by Fiscus105(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hope you know redpil is a concept of those who lost out, ......who can't compete with fellow guys hence they resulted to blackmail just to feel happy,consoled and fulfilled in imaginary world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public / Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, There's So Much Honey But No Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.