Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. (894 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2022
There’s this girl I am dating 2-3 months now I asked her a question and her reply really shock me and making me to have second thoughts.
I asked her if you get married what will you contribute on your own if you are working to support your husband/marriage and she said NOTHING that being a wife is a enough for her that even if she’s working is the man responsibilities to take care of the family no that is the man responsibility but as the wife what will you do to help and support your husband she said nothing.
So I am asking the married ladies in the house if ladies do contribute anything in their marriage financially if working?
Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by chatinent: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Smiles. A lot of women feel that being of the gender is a visa to being taken care of. A full grown human being being entitled that another full grown human has to take care of them!

That lazy stereotype isn't what you can bear..trust me. I know them well. It's just like pampering a pest.

How can you ask sb what they can bring to the table and they say nothing. Nothing? You are choosing the spec of husband you want and all you think the spec of wife the husband wants is nothing?? May natural sense fall on her. E go clear.

I advise you to never have anything to do with women who have nothing to offer than the entitled madness.

8 Likes

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Most of them has nothing to offer than sex. They only care about their selfish-interest.

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by chatinent: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most of them has nothing to offer than sex. They only care about their selfish-interest.

Why do you guys think that when sex is involved, it is the woman offering it? She no dey enjoy am? She is not offering you sex! If checks were put in place, you are the one offering it! She only accepted the offer! It is a mutual agreement between an offerer and offeree!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by advanceDNA: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2022
I know it’s good to discuss these things before marriage...but at the same time...I feel the average Nigerian woman is not ready for it... we have a culture that promotes men has head, a culture that promotes women has home caterers and family organizers...

Most of the time these question makes many of them feel the man is just stingy or broke

remember these our women don’t always have money...the average Nigerian woman is broke..

so imagine you asking a broke Nigerian girl that is expecting miracle what she will bring to the table

But What they don’t know is men sometimes ask just becos men want to know if the woman they want to marry will be caring, kind and loving enough to take responsibility when the chips are down...it’s not thatcthey must share by force

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

Why do you guys think that when sex is involved, it is the woman offering it? She no dey enjoy am? She is not offering you sex! If checks were put in place, you are the one offering it! She only accepted the offer! It is a mutual contract!
for correcting this impression,may God favor you before the end of today, amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by michael1508: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Although the question is for the ladies,I will want my girl to contribute a great deal into our relationship for an healthy well-being,from her emotional, spiritual, to financial support and most importantly her loyalty and her A game sexuality.
Anything below these offers, I no do.
Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by chatinent: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

for correcting this impression,may God favor you before the end of today, amen.

Chief. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by johncallidon(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Aside sex, Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by uthlaw: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Lol,you self funny,gender that cannot contribute to communication will contribute to your aspect of life...you better stop deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by Brian47(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Op you've started another Narialand battle.

Narialand redpillers and feminist incoming in 3.... 2.... 1

1 Like

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by OloshoMan: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2022
You'd be gutted when you're out searching for a woman marry. It ain't easy lol. That's why you gotta create your values

1 Like

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Sex is not an "offering" guy undecided...
It's a mutual beneficial act by two people...

@OP
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you won't be getting the answer you seek, atleast not here undecided...
Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by goshikid: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2022
bro if you no get money avoid entitled girls, them no the bring anything to the table except kpeku where na even you dy work on am while she go sleep like wood where don soak water. Avoid broke entitled girl at all course if you want choose wife abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
OloshoMan:
You'd be gutted when you're out searching for a woman marry. It ain't easy lol. That's why you gotta create your values
Man gat settle down but can’t settled for less or jobless woman who has nothing to contribute in their marriage.
Re: As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
goshikid:
bro if you no get money avoid entitled girls, them no the bring anything to the table except kpeku where na even you dy work on am while she go sleep like wood where don soak water. Avoid broke entitled girl at all course if you want choose wife abeg embarassed
E no go easy oh

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / Only a Foolish Man Will Always Accept Marriage. / What's Your Experience With Older Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.