Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Was Your Breakfast Served? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your Breakfast Served? (651 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Breakfast Served? by blessingchinny(f): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Did they confront you and told you it was over?
Or were you ghosted? Let's have fun.
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Thread for those who define relationships.
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
to us single ones living alone, if hunger catch u,you know exactly where to go and buy ur breakfast
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by emmyluizzz: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2022
useless post
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
She served me akara without bread, so I dumped her ass

It's a huge disrespect to akara to serve it without bread
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by paulolee(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
days before val n she csme bk after val..
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by RisenJoe(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:
She served me akara without bread, so I dumped her ass

It's a huge disrespect to akara to serve it without bread

What of pap AKA akamu? Did she not prepare akamu for you?
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
RisenJoe:

What of pap AKA akamu? Did she not prepare akamu for you?
It's either bread or nothing, I'd rather go hungry sef
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Sammy101111(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
She left for 4 month no communication i already move on with my life i wqs suprise to see her call some days ago TELLING me to forgive her that she did not know what happen to her that made her stop loving that she regret her decision .she then ask am i at home can she come see me i told her no am not around she was like she is very sure am at home that am lying and i told her am not around .She told me to call her when am around . But lol she cant step into my house again talk less of stepping into my life. She already lost her value when she left me for someone else and end up being heart broken now she want to come back to me . Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
She told me it was over during my third year exams, didn't though she told me the trust that she had an affair with someone because niggar had a car and I hadn't any... He still dumped her though twas just a fling, i was devastated then couldnt organise myself but i had to put myself together and wrote my exams that was during my dating days though, about 7 years now I don't date anymore, we can just be friends.......
Re: How Was Your Breakfast Served? by arthurwillia(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2022
One just gaslight me for like month under the guise of busy st work and knack me I’m not interested again one day
Another one said it’s not Godswill for us to marry
Obinrin ya weyrey gan

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request? / "Her Dad Was Shocked"—lady Pays Family Surprise Visit After 3 Years In UK / In Search Of A Nurse To Marry, Am Ready This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.