Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? (639 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / How Was Your Breakfast Served? / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Sanmel(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mine was served via text on whatsapp about a year ago embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by TPound(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
2012... Ex had a party in school... Travelled from Lagos to oyo state with cake, she claimed she was not celebrating, asked me to drop the cake and head back to Lagos.
Cousin who followed me said we should wait around till nightfall to see the real situation, turns out it was the biggest party in that hostel that year, all funded by SIMPle me... Turns out I was Number 5 of her boyfriends list...we were six all together

6 Likes

Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Sanmel(f): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
TPound:
2012... Ex had a party in school... Travelled from Lagos to oyo state with cake, she claimed she was not celebrating, asked me to drop the cake and head back to Lagos.
Cousin who followed me said we should wait around till nightfall to see the real situation, turns out it was the biggest party in that hostel that year, all funded by SIMPle me... Turns out I was Number 5 of her boyfriends list...we were six all together
Eiyaaaar.. Kpele.
That your cousin knew something was going to happen and wanted you to witness it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by SurvivorM(f): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
I am the one that usually serves the breakfast shocked
Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Jeon(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
lolz.. I don't serve and I don't receive.. NO TIME FOR THAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Sanmel(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
SurvivorM:
I am the one that usually serves the breakfast shocked
Interesting. So how do you serve it?
Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Lalami3232(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Breakfast would always be served even if you dey hungry or not. But for the breakfast not to affect you, treat the breakfast like swimming pool. For swimming pool, you no dey care if person dey swim with you, if person don swim before you, and if person go swim after you. Just swim your swim and gettat from the water. But make sure say while swimming, you enjoy the coolness of the swimming pool because no be your property. Na mumu dey give he complete heart to a 9ja babe wey no be virgin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "99% of 9ja babes go always lie say den lost their virginity via rape. My brother be wise oooo, that na their national anthem for drawing sympathy"

6 Likes

Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by paulolee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
i remember one skul date dt year, we dated for 6 months n breakfast was served inside exam hall
banny say mk i show her answers to econometrics bcox I bin no allow her read the previous Nite based on say she come cook for me dt evening..
I asked her to wait Mk I finish, she vex ask another guy n d idiot simpishly open him work for her to copy..
banny finish, submit n pass me the econometrics question paper after d exam n I saw " IDIOT ITS OVER"...na so d ticket cut

1 Like

Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by Sanmel(f): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
paulolee:
i remember one skul date dt year, we dated for 6 months n breakfast was served inside exam hall
banny say mk i show her answers to econometrics bcox I bin no allow her read the previous Nite based on say she come cook for me dt evening..
I asked her to wait Mk I finish, she vex ask another guy n d idiot simpishly open him work for her to copy..
banny finish, submit n pass me the econometrics question paper after d exam n I saw " IDIOT ITS OVER"...na so d ticket cut
Lol.. So yours was served in the examination hall. Oga o
Re: Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? by TPound(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sanmel:
Eiyaaaar.. Kpele.
That your cousin knew something was going to happen and wanted you to witness it yourself.

I guess

(1) (Reply)

Help Advice On Quiet Nature / China: Wife Catches Cheating Husband And Lover Chopping Themselves In A Car / How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.