Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? (61287 Views)

Who Is Your Greatest Header Of The Ball In Football History? / Quoz Time Time In Football. What Is The Name Of This Ball, And The Year It Was U / Who Remembers This Ball? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by herbert2017: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kworia.

Please I need financial help,I am depressed. My kids are out of school.

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Ugmama(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Acecube:
This is not felele... Felele is rubber, this one is plastic called "pako"

OH I thought it was felele.

Na kpako we dey call am

2 Likes

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by davessales039(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kpako ball.
Never say die.

The only ball you can kick straight into a tangerine tree without worries.
The ball that gave bruises to some feet and "koko" to some heads.

Way back when...
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by kollysnut(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Ball onike

Plastic ball

E dey pain for leg, if u play shot with it..........

3 Likes

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Horllamideh(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teeabod:
PANKE!!!!
Been looking for this comment, are you from Oyo State??
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by 07kjb: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Joshuazedd:
Kpokrikpo

Akikpo
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by davessales039(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ugmama:

OH I thought it was felele.

Na kpako we dey call am

Yeah, because of the colour.
But take note of the ridge going across the center of the ball, confirmed kpako attribute.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Allisgud: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omo I play dis ball o,we used then mostly for four post,if u know that type of football that is called four goalpost,if u jabo another person go enter set,we play this kind of football inside empty room

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Dmacqh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kpókiri-kpó
( I was a child prodigy then, I didn’t play much of it , just for one man post )
I started playing Health ball real quick and before my Primary 6, I’m used to FIFA ball.
I’m going to ask the saints , where I went wrong !!! My homeboys and neighborhood thought by now I would’ve become Super Eagles Captain with over 200 appearances for Man U and Heartland FC .

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by jasmine2013(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teeabod:
PANKE!!!!
Been waiting for this comment! Didn't want to have to type it myself �

2 Likes

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by beejay85: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
Childhood days was sweet.
This particular football brings back sweet memories.

We played this on the streets of Rayfield in Jos those years.

Did you play this as a kid?

Let's hear from you!
Didn't play this in my time....
Only Kaka (Health) and felele. Leather ball was like u want to Bamba and chill with the big boysgrin
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we called it (boolu_onike) U dont hit it too much, if you do so, u av a swollen toes.
Panke
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by davessales039(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
greatness77:
we call it kpokrikpo

Where?
PH? Delta? .....
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by rave1049: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Played this ball back then and you better kick it gently.

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Taich(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Okpokpo. Lol
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by iamademorlar(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Panke...
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by nedekid: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Toys for less privileged children. I never touched it.
Lol, you couldn't have been more privileged than some of us, we sha still played with it. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by techwahala: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aki ball
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by dejio42(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
I called it "koria" in the Northern side then.

If my mom call me and I no answer ASAP, that ball is going into the fire straight up. Popsey go still buy another one na grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by davessales039(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Allisgud:
Omo I play dis ball o,we used then mostly for four post,if u know that type of football that is called four goalpost,if u jabo another person go enter set,we play this kind of football inside empty room

Correct.

Memories....
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by uzydicekid: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Its called Kotonu in the south
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by VanuatuWycombe: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Looks like omo lèrè.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Grandmeister(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Joshuazedd:
Kpokrikpo
I was looking for this name lol. You be old timer.
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by rolams(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Ball onike

Plastic ball

We rep the same arena!

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by Twocups: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teeabod:
PANKE!!!!
legend cool
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by nedekid: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ugmama:
Felele!
This one is not felele.
Kai I remember felele, you tear shot with it and breeze carries it to another direction. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by onikoyikosoko: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
Childhood days was sweet.
This particular football brings back sweet memories.

We played this on the streets of Rayfield in Jos those years.

Did you play this as a kid?

Let's hear from you!

Poor kids ball.....
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by BAYOCLEF: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pako Ball
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by davessales039(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dmacqh:
Kpókiri-kpó
( I was a child prodigy then, I didn’t play much of it , just for one man post )
I started playing Health ball real quick and before my Primary 6, I’m used to FIFA ball.
I’m going to ask the saints , where I went wrong !!! My homeboys and neighborhood thought by now I would’ve become Super Eagles Captain with over 200 appearances for Man U and Heartland FC .

Lolz...
Where you went wrong,.... Probably when you discovered women... cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by rolams(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Allisgud:

You head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? by pmm3(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kpokilikpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Fans Excited As Osimhen Dribbles Gattuso In Napoli's Training (Photos) / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.