Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. (57644 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by BSsniffer: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
This your write-up would be better and interesting to read if you could have paragraphs, punctuation marks and correct the words you spelt wrongly.

Having a good command of English isn't a metric for having an interesting write-up, anyone with common intelligence would clearly understand what he's saying.

4 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by SmartPolician: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
dasparrow:

Well said. I wish our people knew this truth. We have white people on Tik Tok confessing with their own mouth that they are taught from birth to hate anyone not white and then go on to explain that their entire culture is rooted in white supremacy. So, if you know this about them, you will be wise not to expect too much from them and thread with caution when dealing with them because the average white person no send Black people message.

You people should stop wailing as if we don't struggle with tribalism in Nigeria who are all black people. Make una rest. Racism and tribalism cannot be completely eliminated from our world.

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by ericuzor(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oyiboman69:
what's the essence of a write up when one cannot comprehend you write up?...we've been reading books and articles from that part of the world and this one up there is a complete opposite of it. besides, I suggest you tell that your aunty about it,rather than justifying her awlful state of writing....
I understood everything he wrote and I know many of us on this forum did as well...

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Emdebby2: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
This your write-up would be better and interesting to read if you could have paragraphs, punctuation marks and correct the words you spelt wrongly.
Exactly what I wanted to point out.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Richy4(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akpacha:
Damage control, u are still terrible with ur "Was* English.

Damage control.. really? Do you mind correcting me please... If u can't, that means u are not smart enough.. now humour me embarassed
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by ziondaughter247: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
okwadatigbogal:
This is what most white people think towards blacks. they are just polite enough to keep the thoughts to themselves.
That's why I laugh when a see a small-minded Nigeria boy who marry a white girl and then starts insulting black/Nigerian women. If you look well, most of those women have serious self esteem issues and were most likely rejected by their white men. they now turn to inferiority complex black men who will think they have hit jackpot. Even the quality of white women that these black men marry are very different from the ones white men marry. Most black men who end up with white women literarily marry the 'white trash' among them.

There's a solidarity amongst white people, no matter where they are from. You are black and YOU CAN NEVER be one of them because majority do not consider you their equal. Know this and know peace. Until BLACK men start to level up in society just like Asian men have, this will forever be a problem.

Very true my dear. I have nothing to add. Black men really need to level up, if not racism against the black race will never end. I specifically mentioned men, not women! Somethings I read on this nairaland are damn embarrassing

7 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by SIRTee15: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
paris10:
Though your experience is believable with lots of credence, but you sha surprised me with your ignorance. You're black & should have known before hand that you ain't escaping racism in any form or shape.

UK is the most racist country in the world with the title of 'subtle' attached to it. You're never good or vital as long as the white man's stance. You're just another monkey or nigg@. Now, the value you placed on yourself would determine how far you go in life. Be assertive, eloquent, & educated them about Africa.

Africa, Nigeria especially is a far better country than the UK. Yes, I said it. Ok , you're thinking of constant power, portable water, access to healthcare, & good pay right? But what about the condition of your existence? You're conditioned & engineered to spend 70% of your earnings on Bill's. You're mandated for things like insurance, TV license, 24 hour CCTV monitoring, constant profiling by the cops and little to save.

Nigeria now has one of the best real estate establishments in the world. Our houses are far better, we have social lives, we build our houses without mortgages or loans, we buy our cars outright, we walk free with mental freedom awareness, we have suya spots & other delicious eateries all around the country. You're fed junk foods that makes you to lose your sense of belonging in the MOTHERLAND.

If we want change, we do it ourselves and stop glorifying fraudsters & bad governance. We opt for cleaner energy and purify boreholes to gain access to portable water. We buy moulds and start from our streets and start building our roads ourselves through interlocking patterns. We vote out older generation and start embracing youths with visions and hardworking.

We build the nation ourselves and stop all these nonsense of which country is better. People make N1m a day and some more in Nigetia. Get connected and be proactive.

God bless Nigeria.

Forget all this thrash u wrote. Nigeria is not even better than Togo.
The ritual killing epidemic is even making it worse.
Every emerging economy is a good place to live if u have money. Cost of living is lower- disposable income is higher.

8 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Friend, everything is perception. Except you are talking about the hags "greencard-seeking" folks marry.Who told you it's the trash black men marry? Oh until they marry the Queen of England before they can be considered to have won a jackpot? There are young intelligent black undergraduates who got married to beautiful white undergraduates. Different things connect people other than skin color- e.g same "color" of faith, intelligence etc
Above all, just as the "small-minded" blacks cherish white ladies, some white ladies also desire black men.
okwadatigbogal:
This is what most white people think towards blacks. they are just polite enough to keep the thoughts to themselves.
That's why I laugh when a see a small-minded Nigeria boy who marry a white girl and then starts insulting black/Nigerian women. If you look well, most of those women have serious self esteem issues and were most likely rejected by their white men. they now turn to inferiority complex black men who will think they have hit jackpot. Even the quality of white women that these black men marry are very different from the ones white men marry. Most black men who end up with white women literarily marry the 'white trash' among them.

There's a solidarity amongst white people, no matter where they are from. You are black and YOU CAN NEVER be one of them because majority do not consider you their equal. Know this and know peace. Until BLACK men start to level up in society just like Asian men have, this will forever be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Kelvin3476: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
WE DID UNDASTND SIR

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by walemoney007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Hahaha,this happened to me a couple times but I be werey
grin

Give us gist nah grin
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by JaskanFactor: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

This is a very heartless lifeless spineless comment, misguided wicked comment.
They call your type energy vampire, people who like to kill joy or annoy people without any logical reason or provocation.
People who are not happy unless they making someone else sad. Energy Vampire its called.

2 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Originalsly: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
LILTJAY:

Racism and xenophobia, which do you prefer? undecided
White people are more accommodating and nice compared to blacks whether you accept it or not... cool
how many times have you seen white people in their hundreds going out in their streets to carry out xenophobia on blacks in their countries, compared to how fellow africans in Ghana and south africa attack and kill other blacks in their Countries. ?? undecided
by the time you experience racism from a black american just because you are from Africa, you will prefer white racism ..
Mtcheww tribalists crying about racism >:

(

Have you ever lived among Whites? Yes/No? If yes... where and for how long? Many of you talk big and never left the shores of Nigeria. It is better to read the experiences of others and learn rather than be spewing what you don't know about.

5 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is the macrocosm of racism of the wider society in so called liberal western societies. As they have subtly institutionalised racism, so much that as a black person it is not easy to pinpoint the racism, but you can feel it and see it's results.
RagnarLothbrok:
Guy, remember this- make yourself happy. The white racist in my flat in Australia treated me in a more subtle way. I really prefer your friend's brand of racism. The ones I experienced have perfected the method of doing you and pretending like you're the crazy one imagining things.

They even went as far as shielding the 19 year old white girl who lived in our flat from me cos of our closeness. I later found out they were afraid that she would fall for me. They would tease her and call her my puppy or lapdog. She soon began to move away. It was really depressing for me cos I never lived with such 'NICE PEOPLE', who weren't nice at all. They even had a WhatsApp group where they plan stuff, I later found out. I had to move out in search of my happiness and sanity.

Oyibo girl keeps chatting me up and bombing me with messages that she misses me and wants me to come back. Comeback kee you dia!
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Messia: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
MyAmericandream:

So if they don’t care why do they want us to pass the IELTS exam at all cost. I don’t believe this.

Because you could easily obtain Waec certificate or any form of educational certificate with money and secondly IELTS is another way of robbing us and generating revenues no one cares how you speak or write here anyway, Just being able to communicate and understood is enough, most Nigerians with basic education will be fine �
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by walemoney007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Careful4u:
lol..na today!

Mine happened at my working place, they will smile at you and stab you from behind.
Some of them feel intimidated by us and I guess we human beings are wired like that.

I later left the place for them and as God may have it, I finally got a better place.

Moral of the lesson, don't assume they love u because of their smiles, don't tell them your secret that will count against you especially we guys with their young ladies.

I used to think otherwise when I was in naija! but most in London are friendly and accommodating unlike North here
You're in Northern England?
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Oyiboman69: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
ericuzor:
I understood everything he wrote and I know many of us on this forum did as well...
understanding it is not the problem but it's coherent and misspellings which makes it more difficult to comprend. the Americans also type like that sometimes without punctuations also and can also be understood but not when it is to be printed for universal use....
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is the macrocosm of racism of the wider society in so called liberal western societies. As they have subtly institutionalised racism, so much that as a black person it is not easy to pinpoint the racism, but you can feel it and see it's results. Don't be surprised if that girl was not part of the same whatsapp group you were excluded from.
RagnarLothbrok:
Guy, remember this- make yourself happy. The white racist in my flat in Australia treated me in a more subtle way. I really prefer your friend's brand of racism. The ones I experienced have perfected the method of doing you and pretending like you're the crazy one imagining things.

They even went as far as shielding the 19 year old white girl who lived in our flat from me cos of our closeness. I later found out they were afraid that she would fall for me. They would tease her and call her my puppy or lapdog. She soon began to move away. It was really depressing for me cos I never lived with such 'NICE PEOPLE', who weren't nice at all. They even had a WhatsApp group where they plan stuff, I later found out. I had to move out in search of my happiness and sanity.

Oyibo girl keeps chatting me up and bombing me with messages that she misses me and wants me to come back. Comeback kee you dia!
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
You can't compare ethnic war to racism , your color gives you away instantly
Ethnic is even worse! The bitterness is just too much and no one talks about it or it’s negative effects like racism. I usually don’t open some threads here once I know it could trigger tribal war. It’s pathetic to say the least!

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by ibinaboonline: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
I’m quite shocked this piece is written by a Masters student in the UK. Anyway, forgive Harry and salvage that friendship, Enduring friendships often encounter trials like this. Trust me that this Harry could become wiser and a better person because of you.
Right001:
When I moved to the U. K for my master. I stay in an flat which consist of many white English boys. So an England boy called Harry decided to show me the equipment in the apartment. So when we got to the kitchen he show me a dish washer which I did not care to look at and he responded that have I see a dish washer before? I was shock and told him of course have seen a dish washer and he reply that I did not want to sound rude but africa are poor and always hungry and I reply him do I look like someone that is poor and hungry and his respond was you are from the rich family in Africa and I told him clearly my parents are not rich that am just an average Nigerian boy and he his reply was it is impossible that you are either rich or poor in Africa and my response was that he should stop believing the propaganda been pass by CNN and BBC about Africa.

After that we bonded and we usually teese ourself and crack jokes. So during December period I was infected with covid 19 which all. Of them in the house have travel to their family home to spend Christmas and new year holiday. So during that mid January on Friday I was in the parlour with my white flatmates and we where just joking and catching fun then we started to talk about covid and I told them during the time they travel I contacted covid and Harry reply that he is going to kill me so I laugh and I thought it was one of the joke but he said he mean it and I started telling him that so do u expect me to call u in your family home and tell u I contacted covid and the others white where explaining to him and this guy started using abusing words against me telling me to return back to Africa and saying some nasty words about Africa and I told him if u have brief with me then challange me and stop picking on my continent and colour and he told me that he is going to insult my colour and continent that if I want to fight him then we should go to the garden to fight as man to man. I was just saying in my mind this man is looking for someone to kill him. I just ignore him and when I stop replying him he just calm down and left. What pain me most was when he left then all the white guys told me his crazy that I should not answer him and I was like when he was insulting me racially all of u where just watching him as if nothing happen. After some time he came back to the parlour and apologise to everyone except me for been a nusiance and after that he wanted to discuss with me and I shouted at him saying back off. After sometime he wanted talking to me and I just ignore him as if nobody is talking and after talking I just close my laptop and gave him a bad gesture and left the palour then he reply that I am looking at him as a vallian that he is not a bad guy.

The next day his girlfriend came visiting him and was smiling at me and i just reply her with a bone face and left. Then after sometime he came apologising to me that what he did to me was wrong that he did it under the influence of acholol which I know but I said to myself for him to say this to me when he was drunk meaning he has been harbouring such thoughts in his mind and the alcohol just gave him the courage to express his racist characters to me. I told him I forgive him but right now I don't trust any English people or white people because for such a guy to laugh and joke with u and still be a racist his something terrible. Abeg make una give bristish chance.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by higgs: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
I am surprised to see You guys condemning racism.When You spend all your time on this forum saying terrible things about your fellow countrymen from other ethnic groups.Confused Nigerians!�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Goldentulip2: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Some white guys are not racist, especially in areas like south London.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by planetx: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
paris10:
Though your experience is believable with lots of credence, but you sha surprised me with your ignorance. You're black & should have known before hand that you ain't escaping racism in any form or shape.

UK is the most racist country in the world with the title of 'subtle' attached to it. You're never good or vital as long as the white man's stance. You're just another monkey or nigg@. Now, the value you placed on yourself would determine how far you go in life. Be assertive, eloquent, & educated them about Africa.

Africa, Nigeria especially is a far better country than the UK. Yes, I said it. Ok , you're thinking of constant power, portable water, access to healthcare, & good pay right? But what about the condition of your existence? You're conditioned & engineered to spend 70% of your earnings on Bill's. You're mandated for things like insurance, TV license, 24 hour CCTV monitoring, constant profiling by the cops and little to save.

Nigeria now has one of the best real estate establishments in the world. Our houses are far better, we have social lives, we build our houses without mortgages or loans, we buy our cars outright, we walk free with mental freedom awareness, we have suya spots & other delicious eateries all around the country. You're fed junk foods that makes you to lose your sense of belonging in the MOTHERLAND.

If we want change, we do it ourselves and stop glorifying fraudsters & bad governance. We opt for cleaner energy and purify boreholes to gain access to portable water. We buy moulds and start from our streets and start building our roads ourselves through interlocking patterns. We vote out older generation and start embracing youths with visions and hardworking.

We build the nation ourselves and stop all these nonsense of which country is better. People make N1m a day and some more in Nigetia. Get connected and be proactive.

God bless Nigeria.
Of course Africa is far better than Europe, we have just been conditioned and brainwashed to think their societies are better than ours.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
LILTJAY:
[s] Racism and xenophobia, which do you prefer? undecided
White people are more accommodating and nice compared to blacks whether you accept it or not... cool
how many times have you seen white people in their hundreds going out in their streets to carry out xenophobia on blacks in their countries, compared to how fellow africans in Ghana and south africa attack and kill other blacks in their Countries. ?? undecided
by the time you experience racism from a black american just because you are from Africa, you will prefer white racism ..
Mtcheww tribalists crying about racism [/s] angry

You are saying that we should choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. What a poor mentality! What a poor reasoning.
The fact that some blacks are xenophobes doesn't mean that we should tolerate the white racists
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Wallix: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
@Woundedlamb

What matters now is what you'd do with this knowledge. Don't keep malice, it's not good for your mental health. So forgive but don't forget. Know him for who he is and always act accordingly. On the other hand, don't use his personality to judge white people cause that would only make you another him. Stay open minded. It will really make life easier for you out here.

Maybe we'll now begin to understand how ugly tribalism is.

Thank you for this. This is wisdom!

To the OP, his girlfriend has not done you any wrong. And saying a hi or responding to her saying "hello" is a big display of maturity. Not all white people are bad. 2 wrongs does not make a right, you doing almost the same thing the guy did to you with his diluded ideas about Africans and being poor, by taking this position. You need to develop on your flexibility if you want to survice this your new country of abode and remain sane. Cos, there will def be more to come. I remember when I first came abroad, a friend said this to me; "you need to re-define you patience" initially I did not understand what he meant, as time went by I got it. It basically means something like, if you are the one to fight or grudge people cos they gave you a bad look, you might need to develop more patience and actually wait until they physically lay thier hands on you before reacting. Further, do not grudge your fellow housemates for not fighting back on your behalf. I am sure you must have noticed that by now, oyinbos are oftentimes fond of keepting to themselves and minding their business. Take this as one of those initial challenges you will face in the abroad grin. Please read through the responses here and try and learn one or two things on how to deal with such situation and improve on your "soft skills", cos you are def going to get challenged again one way or another. The art is not to see yourself as a victim or see a whole group or race as some devil beings after you single African. lol. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by phemmyfour: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Ethnic is even worse! The bitterness is just too much and no one talks about it or it’s negative effects like racism. I usually don’t open some threads here once I know it could trigger tribal war. It’s pathetic to say the least!
Most of the online tribal war ends here. Trust me, it's not that terrible out there. Inter tribal marriages have reduced that
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by kuruf: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
My brother u no get choice, u must trust English people.
U dey mad not to trust English people? We sent u there to go hustle n send back hard currency so u just have to swallow all the insult n get busy with the plan.
After dey one wey Nigeria politician & police dey insult u u vex or kill anybody?
For ur information u are a fucking black man. Just agree n make money
Right001:
When I moved to the U. K for my master. I stay in an flat which consist of many white English boys. So an England boy called Harry decided to show me the equipment in the apartment. So when we got to the kitchen he show me a dish washer which I did not care to look at and he responded that have I see a dish washer before? I was shock and told him of course have seen a dish washer and he reply that I did not want to sound rude but africa are poor and always hungry and I reply him do I look like someone that is poor and hungry and his respond was you are from the rich family in Africa and I told him clearly my parents are not rich that am just an average Nigerian boy and he his reply was it is impossible that you are either rich or poor in Africa and my response was that he should stop believing the propaganda been pass by CNN and BBC about Africa.

After that we bonded and we usually teese ourself and crack jokes. So during December period I was infected with covid 19 which all. Of them in the house have travel to their family home to spend Christmas and new year holiday. So during that mid January on Friday I was in the parlour with my white flatmates and we where just joking and catching fun then we started to talk about covid and I told them during the time they travel I contacted covid and Harry reply that he is going to kill me so I laugh and I thought it was one of the joke but he said he mean it and I started telling him that so do u expect me to call u in your family home and tell u I contacted covid and the others white where explaining to him and this guy started using abusing words against me telling me to return back to Africa and saying some nasty words about Africa and I told him if u have brief with me then challange me and stop picking on my continent and colour and he told me that he is going to insult my colour and continent that if I want to fight him then we should go to the garden to fight as man to man. I was just saying in my mind this man is looking for someone to kill him. I just ignore him and when I stop replying him he just calm down and left. What pain me most was when he left then all the white guys told me his crazy that I should not answer him and I was like when he was insulting me racially all of u where just watching him as if nothing happen. After some time he came back to the parlour and apologise to everyone except me for been a nusiance and after that he wanted to discuss with me and I shouted at him saying back off. After sometime he wanted talking to me and I just ignore him as if nobody is talking and after talking I just close my laptop and gave him a bad gesture and left the palour then he reply that I am looking at him as a vallian that he is not a bad guy.

The next day his girlfriend came visiting him and was smiling at me and i just reply her with a bone face and left. Then after sometime he came apologising to me that what he did to me was wrong that he did it under the influence of acholol which I know but I said to myself for him to say this to me when he was drunk meaning he has been harbouring such thoughts in his mind and the alcohol just gave him the courage to express his racist characters to me. I told him I forgive him but right now I don't trust any English people or white people because for such a guy to laugh and joke with u and still be a racist his something terrible. Abeg make una give bristish chance.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by RighteousI: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Right001:

You guys should disregard this post because it's probably a fictional story and the poster maybe somewhere in abule-egba and not in the UK.
The part where he mentioned that he contracted covid is where I suspected that the story is fictional.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by derecho(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kikikiki
I don't intend to delve into other shades, friend.

Hope you know the potential needs to be developed?

No doubt, the unregenerated man is desperately wicked BUT why are the blacks not leaning towards racism as we always accuse the white? Don't they have the potential to be racists?

In a way, I believe a complex is always playing out. Just as short men or feminists would misinterpret any normal misunderstanding.
I wish I could share a story told by D.K Olukoya in one of his messages titled "Analysis of Trouble".
Suffice it to say,it takes two to tango.
Asour:

Maybe, but maybe you're the one projecting too.
All humans are [capable] of doing bad things. Even the 'good' ones. We're fallible, ALL of us.

Potential means latent quality/ability. We ALL CAN be bad if we don't constantly watch ourselves.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Most of the online tribal war ends here. Trust me, it's not that terrible out there. Inter tribal marriages have reduced that
Oh well, I hope so but it’s still heartbreaking even online. Other people can see this and other races could easily conclude we don’t lobe each other in the first place.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by derecho(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
We know but let's assume it's true. There's need to correct some misconceptions.
RighteousI:

You guys should disregard this post because it's probably a fictional story and the poster maybe somewhere in abule-egba and not in the UK.
The part where he mentioned that he contracted covid is where I suspected that the story is fictional.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by ValeeLove(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Racists are dumb or ignorant people, make them know that. If not, why should you hate someone for his color? Something he didn't do or cause.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Hotchike: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Right001:

Mehn, it's not easy staying in foreign country. My brother experienced worded things when he was in Europe.
Just try to be calm hence you are not in your country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) / Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.