Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. (57733 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Richy4(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

In fact Ill advice hom to leave the house and start afresh without a goodbye

He may have signed a One year lease... If he leaves, his deposit might not be given back to him...

for him to leave before the expiration date, without cancelation fee and with his deposit, he may have to find someone who would like that particular apartment, Some one that the landlord/agent will approve of.... it's not easy..

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Jaqenhghar: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:

He may have signed a One year lease... If he leaves, his deposit might not be given back to him...

for him to leave before the expiration date, without cancelation fee and with his deposit, he may have to find someone who would like that particular apartment, Some one that the landlord/agent will approve of.... it's not easy..
I honestly forgot that part. He needs to sit tight and ride it out. At least he has leanrt
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by dljbd1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Right001:
When I moved to the U. K for my master. I stay in an flat which consist of many white English boys. So an England boy called Harry decided to show me the equipment in the apartment. So when we got to the kitchen he show me a dish washer which I did not care to look at and he responded that have I see a dish washer before? I was shock and told him of course have seen a dish washer and he reply that I did not want to sound rude but africa are poor and always hungry and I reply him do I look like someone that is poor and hungry and his respond was you are from the rich family in Africa and I told him clearly my parents are not rich that am just an average Nigerian boy and he his reply was it is impossible that you are either rich or poor in Africa and my response was that he should stop believing the propaganda been pass by CNN and BBC about Africa.

After that we bonded and we usually teese ourself and crack jokes. So during December period I was infected with covid 19 which all. Of them in the house have travel to their family home to spend Christmas and new year holiday. So during that mid January on Friday I was in the parlour with my white flatmates and we where just joking and catching fun then we started to talk about covid and I told them during the time they travel I contacted covid and Harry reply that he is going to kill me so I laugh and I thought it was one of the joke but he said he mean it and I started telling him that so do u expect me to call u in your family home and tell u I contacted covid and the others white where explaining to him and this guy started using abusing words against me telling me to return back to Africa and saying some nasty words about Africa and I told him if u have brief with me then challange me and stop picking on my continent and colour and he told me that he is going to insult my colour and continent that if I want to fight him then we should go to the garden to fight as man to man. I was just saying in my mind this man is looking for someone to kill him. I just ignore him and when I stop replying him he just calm down and left. What pain me most was when he left then all the white guys told me his crazy that I should not answer him and I was like when he was insulting me racially all of u where just watching him as if nothing happen. After some time he came back to the parlour and apologise to everyone except me for been a nusiance and after that he wanted to discuss with me and I shouted at him saying back off. After sometime he wanted talking to me and I just ignore him as if nobody is talking and after talking I just close my laptop and gave him a bad gesture and left the palour then he reply that I am looking at him as a vallian that he is not a bad guy.

The next day his girlfriend came visiting him and was smiling at me and i just reply her with a bone face and left. Then after sometime he came apologising to me that what he did to me was wrong that he did it under the influence of acholol which I know but I said to myself for him to say this to me when he was drunk meaning he has been harbouring such thoughts in his mind and the alcohol just gave him the courage to express his racist characters to me. I told him I forgive him but right now I don't trust any English people or white people because for such a guy to laugh and joke with u and still be a racist his something terrible. Abeg make una give bristish chance.

Dude...better be careful!
My landlord is an elderly black man and he has told me a lot of his life's stories with whites. Of course I cannot confirm the accuracy or validity of his stories but what would he gain from cooking up stories. So I believe him completely.
I have not experienced any issues myself but those stories ring in my head daily and cos of that I am extra careful when conversing with any white. I have white friends and I love them all but I do not loose guard one bit. As long as you are black here you have to take extra care in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Khez: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Reasons I don’t like that shared apartment thing men!!!
Right001:
When I moved to the U. K for my master. I stay in an flat which consist of many white English boys. So an England boy called Harry decided to show me the equipment in the apartment. So when we got to the kitchen he show me a dish washer which I did not care to look at and he responded that have I see a dish washer before? I was shock and told him of course have seen a dish washer and he reply that I did not want to sound rude but africa are poor and always hungry and I reply him do I look like someone that is poor and hungry and his respond was you are from the rich family in Africa and I told him clearly my parents are not rich that am just an average Nigerian boy and he his reply was it is impossible that you are either rich or poor in Africa and my response was that he should stop believing the propaganda been pass by CNN and BBC about Africa.

After that we bonded and we usually teese ourself and crack jokes. So during December period I was infected with covid 19 which all. Of them in the house have travel to their family home to spend Christmas and new year holiday. So during that mid January on Friday I was in the parlour with my white flatmates and we where just joking and catching fun then we started to talk about covid and I told them during the time they travel I contacted covid and Harry reply that he is going to kill me so I laugh and I thought it was one of the joke but he said he mean it and I started telling him that so do u expect me to call u in your family home and tell u I contacted covid and the others white where explaining to him and this guy started using abusing words against me telling me to return back to Africa and saying some nasty words about Africa and I told him if u have brief with me then challange me and stop picking on my continent and colour and he told me that he is going to insult my colour and continent that if I want to fight him then we should go to the garden to fight as man to man. I was just saying in my mind this man is looking for someone to kill him. I just ignore him and when I stop replying him he just calm down and left. What pain me most was when he left then all the white guys told me his crazy that I should not answer him and I was like when he was insulting me racially all of u where just watching him as if nothing happen. After some time he came back to the parlour and apologise to everyone except me for been a nusiance and after that he wanted to discuss with me and I shouted at him saying back off. After sometime he wanted talking to me and I just ignore him as if nobody is talking and after talking I just close my laptop and gave him a bad gesture and left the palour then he reply that I am looking at him as a vallian that he is not a bad guy.

The next day his girlfriend came visiting him and was smiling at me and i just reply her with a bone face and left. Then after sometime he came apologising to me that what he did to me was wrong that he did it under the influence of acholol which I know but I said to myself for him to say this to me when he was drunk meaning he has been harbouring such thoughts in his mind and the alcohol just gave him the courage to express his racist characters to me. I told him I forgive him but right now I don't trust any English people or white people because for such a guy to laugh and joke with u and still be a racist his something terrible. Abeg make una give bristish chance.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Alamkir: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

Oh, I dig. You can edit/delete and re-post it when you're off work.

Guy shift, we understand it. Face the story and share ur Thought or just pass
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by BSsniffer: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
okwadatigbogal:
This is what most white people think towards blacks. they are just polite enough to keep the thoughts to themselves.
That's why I laugh when a see a small-minded Nigeria boy who marry a white girl and then starts insulting black/Nigerian women. If you look well, most of those women have serious self esteem issues and were most likely rejected by their white men. they now turn to inferiority complex black men who will think they have hit jackpot. Even the quality of white women that these black men marry are very different from the ones white men marry. Most black men who end up with white women literarily marry the 'white trash' among them.

There's a solidarity amongst white people, no matter where they are from. You are black and YOU CAN NEVER be one of them because majority do not consider you their equal. Know this and know peace. Until BLACK men start to level up in society just like Asian men have, this will forever be a problem.

1 billion likes for this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Princedapace(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
dasparrow:

Well said. I wish our people knew this truth. We have white people on Tik Tok confessing with their own mouth that they are taught from birth to hate anyone not white and then go on to explain that their entire culture is rooted in white supremacy. So, if you know this about them, you will be wise not to expect too much from them and thread with caution when dealing with them because the average white person no send Black people message.

If u are the one, would have respected anyone who keeps leaving his own house to run to your one house for health care, education, doing all kinds of work to survive and send home, who struggle to marry old people in ur family just to get green card to be part of ur family and escape his or her failed family?

Lol
No one want to accept this. Until blacks begin to fix their own issues and migrate less, they will never be respected.
Who dey respect blacks? Chinese have problem with blacks, Arabs maltreat them, whites maltreat them, blacks malreate them selves grin
It is a failed race grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Ever8090: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Right001:

I am working and typing at the same time that why
you owe no one any apology, the mumu should go to hell if he do not understand your post.. abi na him pay your school fees?

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Ever8090: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
This your write-up would be better and interesting to read if you could have paragraphs, punctuation marks and correct the words you spelt wrongly.
oga!..shove it I beg!!!

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Farid24224(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
walemoney007:
Hope dem no report her? Turkish are not Oyinbo

Oyinbo dey discriminate against them too.

They are Americans there...They stay at a flat together, everything was fine until one day oooo they came inside the room and opened the windows...My sister was sleeping and there was snow last week there...She was freezing, so she woke up and was surprised to see the windows opened..She closed it back but they came into the room and opened it...She asked them why are they doing that to her and they replied to her that she didn't deserve to be with them...When they are not the one paying her rent bills ooo..My sister then became angry and told them if they got balls, they should touch the windows again.. cheesy They thought they were blockheaded, as she was about to open it my sister held her hands and gave her a dirty slap...they don't know how to fight, just to grab hair...Thank God my sister hair no long like that.. grin

After the fight, the girls went and brought their male friends thinking my sis didn't have anyone to come to her aid... Unfortunately my sister later moved out of the house..She's currently at a motel..

5 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by atheistandproud(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Right001:

R.I.P English
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by JBRichard(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ynix:

Guy don't be trapped by his behaviors else you come to his level of reasoning and also miss great opportunities.
I don't believe in the white and black disparity, even if talked down on based on my race, I will still mingle because I am there for business.
Saying you're there for businesses is like COVID to infiltrate you're immune system and see if you fall sick or die. He should be well informed that he is in another man's land. The best thing for him to do is be A CHRISTIAN AND EXHIBIT HIS HOME-MADE VALUES.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by ASPIREX: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
This your write-up would be better and interesting to read if you could have paragraphs, punctuation marks and correct the words you spelt wrongly.

His English is terribly poor. It's really bad.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by JastSiryin(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Right001:

No sensible would condone what just happened to you. But my advice is resist the irrational urge to generalize. He's just one white guy amongst millions. Don't block yourself to what could be fruitful relationships and learning experiences with another race.It's the world we live in,make peace with that and enjoy the rest of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by JBRichard(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Bros I repeat that white boy is very very correct

For u to be able to travel to UK u are rich!

In this regime, there is only high & low class

This bloody regime with their deadly addons (recession, inflation, devaluation) have cleared the middle class that's the reason u ran to UK in the first place.

If there is middle class they are negligible.

Have you ever seen nollywood produce a prison movie where the prison is very big 3 storey? All what we see is a cell behind police station counter.
My man you are very wise. I Stan you!
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Welcomme: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
KosiGee:

For someone on his Masters degree in a UK university, your write up was horrible and very hard to read.

You should’ve complained to your landlord about Harry’s racism. He is an idiot who took advantage of your timidity.

When you got Covid, you should’ve made everyone aware via your flat’s WhatsApp group chat. If you didn’t have one, you should’ve sent messages to your mates or to the landlord to inform them.
What you did was wrong, anyone of them could’ve come back before your isolation period.
Bro, reading the write up was a big task for me. I was just wondering how the guy does his assignments and essays... Spellings, tenses, punctuations and spacings were just too poor for a Masters student in U.K. No one is perfect including you and I, but he needs to improve on the basics..

2 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Germi9: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
Oboy this is not an English class, shey we read am understand, you guys will just come to NL and be forming perfect

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by womenareapess: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
JaskanFactor:
Do you know how long since Nigerians have been going to UK to school.

I know an elder of mine who was amongst group sent by NNPC around the 70s to UK to school, much later in life when i was schooling in Europe
he told be watch out, cause in his time they purposely did not really teach them anything.

His comment struck me, cause i never thought they would be that wicked , cause they were getting paid lots of money at the university .
So that in my case the same thing happened on robotics course, both students and lecturers were working together to destroy my education, to the point that they get angry when they see me in library studying.

I got a good job immediately after graduation, and everything that got me that job i learnt inside my room at university where i spent some money to make my own lab, due to racism i stopped going university lab. What got me job, was stuff i learnt working in my room.

I was never aware of racism, so at one point i was going to see university shrink thinking maybe i have some mental disorder why all this oyinbo people acting this way.

This is nearly 30 years later, i worked as robotics engineer for nearly 20 years slowly realising that the racism that i saw in the university was a warning for what my career would be like, I spent most of career as freelancer cause i knew climbing racist cooperate ladder is no go.

IN the end i gave up freelancing too cause the racist wicked behaviour is even worse in hitech industry cause they hate to see you there, i gave up robotics cause i no longer wanted to work with that industry and focus on projects i can do with resource i have without involving any oyinbo, so i am now game developers. Write my games sell online no racists office to deal with

I say that to say this, if you are planning for a future where you go and work for or with them, then you aint seen nothing yet.

People only still go places like UK to school cause they do not know how much this Oyinbo people hate us, and they will destroy your life for gain and for pleasure.

And if you make the mistake of having them for landlord, you better not sleep.

The reason there are no big sign boards all over Nigeria warning people of the dangers of racism which is rapant in all oyinbo countries is cause Oyinbo run Nigeria and africa and the world.

African Americans know them far much better than we do, and what you think is just racism , goes far deeper than that.
A lot of them are into black magic and witch craft from very very young age, and some of what you call racism is them stealing your energy, stealing your joy cause it gives them pleasure, just like being tied up and bleeped gives them pleasure, just like killing women during sex gives them pleasure.

Youre not supposed to be living in the same house with them, we are not that close. They hate us too much for that.
And as you rightly noted the others always standby and do nothing when the racism starts.

And to make matters worse if there is another Nigerian in that your house, most likely he would have taken the side of the racist and do something to make what the racist did to you seem small. Telling you from numerous personal experience.

That is why i tell you, we the black race are on fast track to extinction, caue if you dont know why there are many English surnames in nigeria is cause all the Europeans around 1492 race war were kicked out of Europe and sent to America ,africa, west indies.

The people who currently reside in Europe calling themselves European are the ancient barbarian tribes of Goth/Vizigoth and Vandal from north Africa , who invaded rome and the rest of Europe , which used to be black continent. So that for example the Irish are now called Jamaican . The Camerons of Europe are now in cameroon.

As you can see the very word Vandalism, is derived from name of ancient barbarian oyinbo tribe called vandals.
So that you get barbarian vandal racist behaviour, should come as no surprise.

That last thing you want to do in your life is plan a future where you are working with or for them closely, and quite often abroad our Nigerian bothers are even more dangerous to you than even the worst racist.

That should explain to you what has been happening to us for better part of last 500 years, cause were the people in Russia, Europe ,Asia, middle east, now we are only in west africa, and where the word human was reserved for us and not barbarians, now barbarians are called white people and humans are called black people. Cause Hue Man means man whose skin has hue of colour meaning dark skin.

And as far as i can see there is nothing to stop us going extinct given we are surrounded on all sides by yellow racist that hate us, and very often our own people are more dangerous than the enemy.

Your ancient black ancestors lost all their lands in Europe, Asia Middle east to the barbarians, cause they used to use them to fight wars against each other. And now even with their backs to the see in west Africa, very often your fellow west african is your worst enemy.

If you dont know the history , there you have it, We are from a race of people who have fallen from grace cause the people hate each other.

And part of the reason they hate black people so much is cause they see how cheap you sell each other out. In the words of former Israeli President Netinyanwu.
someone will just wake-up from suffering and be typing rubbish undecided

What manner of bullshit have I note seen angry

2 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by udemzyudex(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Well for him to apologize twice, shows he is really sorry.

It's left for you to decide whether you still want to be his friend or not.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Nicenixon: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dawn91:

But you yorubas do worse to other tribes here in Nigeria.. I have been visiting the UK since childhood infact my sister and 90 percent of my family live there as citizens we have never experienced racism.. Bros it is the karma you sow you are reaping

Goodluck
This is part of what we are talking about, how did you know he is Yoruba? Are you mad or something?, we are still talking
about racism and you came here and dropped some tribalist stuff. You must be crazy sir.

4 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by calcal: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
A racist calling another person racist, you should be ashamed of yaself.

Who is a tribalist?

and what is the difference between a racist and a tribalist?
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by ElValiente(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
That anger in him is enough to shoot u. Then the law will free him while we bury u. Pls avoid him. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Raalsalghul: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Princedapace:

If u are the one, would have respected anyone who keeps leaving his own house to run to your one house for health care, education, doing all kinds of work to survive and send home, who struggle to marry old people in ur family just to get green card to be part of ur family and escape his or her failed family?

Lol
No one want to accept this. Until blacks begin to fix their own issues and migrate less, they will never be respected.
Who dey respect blacks? Chinese have problem with blacks, Arabs maltreat them, whites maltreat them, blacks malreate them selves grin
It is a failed race grin

This is just the truth.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by shantti(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
When it is done by a white man towards a black man, it is given a name racism. What about the one done by a black man towards his fellow black man.

I was not chosen to mark weac script in osun state during coordination because I am not Yoruba.

What about Kano riot when a particular ethnic group was singled out for massacre.

The whites are lenient, if it was we blacks that were in the position of the whites..........

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Aidejay(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Nicenixon:
This is part of what we are talking about, how did you know he is Yoruba? Are you mad or something?, we are still talking
about racism and you came here and dropped some tribalist stuff. You must be crazy sir.
e shock me too ooh ! some people are just hopeless.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by LILTJAY: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Princedapace:

Lol
It is a failed race grin
grin grin
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by caye(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy My advise, only use them to mine for information and technology, we need to be focused on the sciences and technology, if they don't have value, please don't associate with them, we need our societies in Africa to become better.

Sending you love from the village. Focus on how our society can improve.

You dont need to associate with them, just give them basic respect and be on your way to becoming the best You.

May it be well with you Joo!
Some foolish Africans especially the overly-religious ones think that by destroying African countries and running off to mingle with either their white or Arab masters, they would be shown love!
They will finally learn; the hard way, what the Afro-American has learnt for 500 years: that except black people have self-love, we would remain the earth's eternal slaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Right001:

so sorry for you bro.
Just know who to mingle with. Avoid the idiot racist as much as you can.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by sage(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2022
walemoney007:
Hope dem no report her? Turkish are not Oyinbo

Oyinbo dey discriminate against them too.

Who is Oyinbo then? Oyinbo is just a word for non “sub Saharan” African peoples and countries.

British people discriminate against Polish and other Eastern Europeans.

Are Eastern europeans Oyinbo?

It isn’t a word made put certain people on a pedestal. I always laugh when Nigerians travel and think they have discovered the “real Oyinbo” and think Nigerians who use the word broadly are ignorant.
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by grandstar(m): 12:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Right001
Eye wey dey cry still dey see road.

You should not through out the baby with the bath water. Just because one white boy is rude does not mean you should classify all as such or go into a shell. To progress in many societies, a level of integration is needed.

Note that non-whites are not the only ones who suffer from discrimination in the UK. Central Europeans are also discriminated against. My sister-in-law who is Slovak would not receive any replies to job offers because of her Slovak surname.

The UK voted to leave the EU because of huge migration from Central Europeans who are white like them. Racism gets a bad press because of slavery but discrimination is discrimination.

Also, a white Briton will feel more at home with a black guy who was born in London than a Central European who can't speak good English or has a "strange" accent. You might feel at home with a Lebanese who speaks Yoruba than with a Hausa man who's new in Lagos

What's important is that you get ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by sage(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2022
okwadatigbogal:
This is what most white people think towards blacks. they are just polite enough to keep the thoughts to themselves.
That's why I laugh when a see a small-minded Nigeria boy who marry a white girl and then starts insulting black/Nigerian women. If you look well, most of those women have serious self esteem issues and were most likely rejected by their white men. they now turn to inferiority complex black men who will think they have hit jackpot. Even the quality of white women that these black men marry are very different from the ones white men marry. Most black men who end up with white women literarily marry the 'white trash' among them.

There's a solidarity amongst white people, no matter where they are from. You are black and YOU CAN NEVER be one of them because majority do not consider you their equal. Know this and know peace. Until BLACK men start to level up in society just like Asian men have, this will forever be a problem.

There is no solidarity among “white people” at all. World war 1 and world war 2 plus the Cold War should tell you that if you didn’t know. Same as Asians.

People should also marry whomever they want. Not sure why a person should not marry who they want based on your own feelings about it? It doesn’t mean they have a “small mind” but nobody should be insulting women from anywhere be they Naija or otherwise even if they marry someone from a different background.

What so called “black Africa” needs is DEVELOPMENT. In the absence of that some people will always look down on the continent. Why should we even care what some people think anyways? Nigeria needs to develop regardless

3 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by torqque7(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Right001:

Il advice u to be very very careful with them because they can kill u..I hope u have heard stories of how Nigerian guys where killed by their white friends or Nigerian guys goes out to have fun with his white friends and didn't come back alive,one was drowned by his friends so guy if u looseguard them go chop u Sara and NOTHING GO HAPPEN cos ur government is FVCCCKKED UP so use ur head o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Disgusting Habits Displayed By Nigerians When They Return From Abroad / 3,000-year-old ‘lost Golden City’ Of Ancient Egypt Discovered (photos) / Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.