Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117857 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Edoziesmart(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Obasempiree:

The op is really old, u should be atleast 50 years old grin grin
lol
But most of these drink where in existence even in mid 90s when Abacha was still head of state.
So people born in late 80s should be familiar with many of these drinks

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Pacesetter123(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Nktessy:
I don't even recognize any of these bottles. But sha, e don tey wey dem born me but I never still marry.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Small pikin like you dey talk of marriage.
You no allow people like us wer don drink those soft drinks but still searching for wife now to talk, you u come talk.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by skywalker240(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin
Where is Krest and Parle Soda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by WoundedLamb: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

When naija still get respect across the World; even Queen of England dey come naija spend weeks and Nigerians wey travel to US, UK etc no even see any need fighting for residence not to talk of the passport.

Noticed most of these drinks were made by our local industries which gave us the economic value(s) but Oyibo come deceive us in copying their culture and by assisting corrupt politicians head our top offices. Now, same Oyibo don turn us to slaves.

Blaming the whites for everything will not really help Africa. Life is all about competition. The white man will take decisions that favours his country. It's up to you to do same for your country. If you can't, you've got yourself to blame for it, not the white man. Oyibo dud not come after 1980's to decieve anyone into copying thier culture. You willingly desired to do so. There are corrupt people everywhere. Your system just makes it easy for them to flourish. And until you stop putting your failures on others and start looking within, nothing will change. Asia should be a model.

5 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by sencekompis: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2022
CRESSIDA was better than fanta
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Gubioma: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Dan Borno...
Once I saw this in my grand mom house
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by EroticJane(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Drank non.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Remember krest??
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by TheWolfen(m): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Chai?!!

You're a Legend.

You don teyy for Earth.

Lmao grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by adecares(f): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2022
Good old days

I remembered if i should take just soda water and panadol extra, my high fever will vanish, not the rubbish that is being sold this days.

3 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Pacesetter123(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2022
LikeAking:

Contact me ASAP for marriage.

You dey sell marriage give women?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by tete7000(m): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Senseless post. To some people, life is all about marrying and bearing children... Animal instinct.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by omonighoblessing(f): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2022
As at 2015 when I left school (fed poly Oko), they were still selling limca there for 50 naira.
I use to buy limca and moimoi 100 naira. Na our correct snacks be that for that year. You might as well replace the moimoi with meatpie 50 naira.... You know that meatpie wey na carrot dey inside? Yes that's it. Or egg rolls 50 naira.
My own alternative was wither eggroll or moimoi with limca.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by marcopollo(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2022
What about Green Sand Shandy?

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Mvena(f): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2022
BabaIbo:
I drank most of them and I'm still single.
Just take any of it with okin biscuit or the original digestive biscuit, not all these fake ones you see around now, you will know the reason why life expectancy was high then than now.

When person never find his dream woman or real virtuous woman not pretenders nko, shey make he rush go marry Mvena and Co?

BTW, any birthday party back then without Gold Spot is not a happening one.

Eii see stupidity all in one person

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Shikena(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2022
marcopollo:
What about Green Sand Shandy?
Baba I salute your age grin

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2022
You've been married 3 times, sir. You've probanly seen it all at this point, lol. grin

EgunMogaji2:
My favorite was Crush. I’m gloriously single and wouldn’t change a damn thing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Goldbw122(m): 1:24am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Thank God, am still young..
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by drololaaof: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2022
There is no need for deliverance when age is not on his\her side again but to look up and await for when they will answer the final call . But drinking them is not that they are Holy .
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Kennitrust(m): 1:31am On Feb 20, 2022
And if you have wore this

Check your blood pressure

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by yemmywesey(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2022
What about the limca and goldspot jamz on NTA 2 ,channel 5 and 10 every Sunday noon.
Nigeria was so good that year, though we are not rich, but basic food items was never a problem to average, middle class and lower class at that time.
But now Nigeria is a poverty pandemic to almost 70% of Nigerian now.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Kennitrust(m): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Goldbw122:

Thank God, am still young..
the young shall old
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Goldbw122(m): 1:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Kennitrust:
the young shall old
Definitely but with time..
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by slimik: 1:36am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

You wey post and if you are still broke living from hand to mouth you need deliverance.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Kennitrust(m): 1:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Goldbw122:

Definitely but with time..
so nothing to brag about because na sand get all man
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by gentleguy1975: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Op, you forgot to mention double cola and lemonade!
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Ancientdays: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Lols
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by passover221(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Kai, I don't know anyone of them.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by abbeyty90: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Afrii cola Omi ogbese hmmmmmm. Nothing past forever
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Larrykaysail(m): 2:55am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

green sand, tree top

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.