Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117858 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by ezewealth(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Apus:

Indomie generation.

OP how about old Schweppes (loved the pineapple variant), soda water, maltonic, that very big Coca-Cola family bottle with plastic cover ...memories!!
Kai, u hit d spot
Add krest n crush,.
U are so right on that pineapple variant of Schweppes. I didn't know why they shutdown, they were the best soda company.
Crush was better Dan fanta, even CIA bottle symbolize royalty.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by vastolord4(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mijoel:

Yes that drink na die, with very soft, fresh bread.

Sharp sharp things for mumsy shop those days.

Mumsy shop hear am..
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by EgunMogaji2: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
My favorite was Crush. I’m gloriously single and wouldn’t change a damn thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Olayetan(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
As an evening newspaper, I've tasted all and still single. God when?

Are you still here?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Angelovic96: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Piptocoin:
Then, I loved the combination of Crush or Tandi and the rectangle okin biscuit (I disliked the round type). The days of 3T, Cleopatra, Bryan Adams, Bright Chimezie, Daniel Wilson, Kc and Jojo, Mc Hammer, Prince (now late), and programmes like The Bold and the Beautiful, The New Masquerade, The Village Headmaster, Jake and the Fatman, Touched by an Angel, Dempsey and Makepeace, Paloma, The Rich Also Cry, PS I Love You, Checkmate, Tales By Moonlight...gosh, my childhood was blessed. I am fortunate or blessed to have witnessed a beautiful and peaceful Nigeria.

Yes me too! I was so fortunate to meet Nigeria when it's was our country ..when NTA was all in all.. I hope my children will see better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
malikombi:
You didn't mention Dr Pepper

Seems drink is addictive. I can never go a day without a can. Has that flavor you just always want to feel in your throat
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by oglalasioux(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I just love the Limca advert back then, the song was very catchy...

Uh! Especially on Frank Olize's Newsline on Sundays.

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by AfroKnight: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
OP you need to apologise for this insult angry grin grin angry grin

Magnoliaa baby girl and my precious Palema007. Come and marry me together

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by davidque: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Brahma Guarana, Limca, Crush, Krest
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by moneyissweet(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
[ grin ;Dquote author=vastolord4 post=110368842]Good spot was hitting the spot in my head.. that yellow colour na casting even if na small sip you thief[/quote]
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

U be small pikin na. Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
I drink gold spot and Limca grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by moneyissweet(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Change your way and stop underating men on nairaland.

Iyaebe:
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by HajiaNotu: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
I drank Limca with nasco biscuit then.

Good old days.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Randy111(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
kingjis:

Poverty is a big disease
Oga Dangote you dey here. I beg share small money here na
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by BabbanBura(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
malikombi:

It dope sincerely. I had the opportunity of tasting Dr pepper, Afri cola and bluna before they went into extinction

Grandpa, we now know who failed in training these toddlers and Shildrens constituting nuisances on nairaland
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by zealadjay(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Well i hav tasted most of it, nd i never marry.
Go call police...

3 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by nairacountry(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Read this before you give your hard earned money to this fraudulent investment company.

https://www.nairaland.com/6994691/caveat-emptor-before-giving-money#110374835
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by dragon2(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Green sands shandy cool
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Wazobia2216: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
matm:

7 kids.3 have been given out as househelps, the 4th is in prison as a result of armed robbery,the 5th lives under the bridge as area boy at Obalende,the sixth is hawking
groundnuts at the motor park to pay her school fees as touts use her vagina for waist exercise training in uncompleted buildings, as she strives to raise money for family feeding, while the 7th has not been seen since he fled, after the village youths manhandled him for taking methamphetamine.
Meanwhile the dad survives on snuff and dry gin while the wife is a village farm labourer who do farm works for people to earn daily bread and to raise money for re-payment of monies of people who were duped by her untrained kids.
Comrade how come you come get vawulence size by size grin grin why

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Benjax4all: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
I Know say some oldes go they shout indomin generation will not know diz,but if u see of them comment for Nairaland,u go know say some indomin generation still get sense and brain pass them.
but straight to d post among all d drink bottle i am seeing d pic I still remember( tandi guarana drink,Goldspot,limca and crush. That why I give coke and Pepsi respect because they old pass diz drink but still leading in d market
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by engrchykae(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... yeah, Dr pepper and AfriCola grin
remember Ginger Ale?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MoIbrahim: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
malikombi:
You didn't mention Dr Pepper

He also didn't mention Brahma, Campa, Ibi Eva, etc.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
These drinks were the official sponsors of Sunday Rendezvous on NTA. 'Hit me' 'Hit me'

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by engrchykae(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Educonomist:
Hmmm , oldies full this nairaland oo.. I drank limca and gold spot though
I bought gold spot 10 naira with digestive biscuits 5naira
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by engrchykae(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Exjoker:
Limca is still available in the market... In my area here, you can easily find it in most shop...
but now as coca cola product

Coca cola is a beast.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by bestpunterever: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I just love the Limca advert back then, the song was very catchy...
lalalala limca limca
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by bestpunterever: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Popjoan:
shocked
grin the guy said he died Asin I shocked
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by baby124: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
I love Crush and Limca so much. The crush they make these days is not very good
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Bobbyrhyno(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dr pepper
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by kals4luv990(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just come my church
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
Just come my church
I don try that trick e still no work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.