Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) (35972 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Savedday: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thebig4: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nah love still dey shack you wait make you born 3 you go no how far.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Phils: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hope she's capable in the other room. Abi you will employ someone for that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ugodson(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
You be mumu, I swear

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ghettochild(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
You want collect Ronaldo title
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Benitoh: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
My wife can't breastfeed our new born baby so i employ a breastfeeder.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thomaslablancma: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
ahnie:
My type of husband in the next life,men weynor believe in work and die,stress and kill yourself.
Husband material angry grin grin.

lazy youth girl
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:
AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED:
My wife can't wash I bought washing machine.
My wife can't cook n I employed a cook.
My wife can't sweep n I employed a house maid.
My wife can't pound yam n I bought pounder.
My wife can't drive n I employed a Driver.

Pls Am I really a caring husband or a Simp

Your wife can't knack, you employed an olosho.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

ANOTHER USELESS POST

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Well a wife is not a maid, though I believe a wife should have the basic knowledge of all these things. I have already told my guy I have no business with washing clothes with hands when we marry, washing machine all the way, I don't want to stress my hands and make them get wrinkles but then I will cook cause I love to cook. Easy life all the way.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by abobote: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
You can't be the best husband without bieng a first class, SIMP

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Benitoh:
My wife can't breastfeed our new born baby so i employ a breastfeeder.

There used to be wet nurses for the aristocratic class.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by EgunMogaji2: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

Just do your thing.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by akpunda86: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

Can she ride come hire me will give u 100% discount u not a simp but mumu
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Exkandayee(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
My brother you b SIMPER.. your own simp na pro max, just to impress your wife weh I go still Bleep las las

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by franchasng: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Toyin Abraham's Husband join group..
Femi Fani Kayode left the group

Atiku Abubakar left the group

Adams Oshiomole joined the group

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

So what exactly can your wife do??
CAN SHE MAKE MONEY??
I MEAN,, LOTS OF MONEY??

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by bryton2shot(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

ur wife cant cook or sweep..and u open ur mouth waaaaaaaa to say it...eye go clear one day

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hunnie maybe when you remain faithful after marriage, when you still care as much in the next 20 years, when you apologize when you offend her, when you pay the bills without nagging, when you consult her before making major decisions, and when you help raise the kids (not only financial help).... Maybe then you'd be one of the *good* husbands
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by bibianna(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy married life. Make sure you continue to make ur new family happy!
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by franchasng: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nuttella:
Well a wife is not a maid, though I believe a wife should have the basic knowledge of all these things. I have already told my guy I have no business with washing clothes with hands when we marry, washing machine all the way, I don't want to stress my hands and make them get wrinkles but then I will cook cause I love to cook. Easy life all the way.
Why would any young man today want his wife to use hands to wash their clothes?

Your expectations are very basic, keep it up, God will grant your heart desire
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by franchasng: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
Hunnie maybe when you remain faithful after marriage, when you still care as much in the next 20 years, when you apologize when you offend her, when you pay the bills without nagging, when you consult her before making major decisions, and when you help raise the kids (not only financial help).... Maybe then you'd be one of the *good* husbands
lolz grin
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Honestly, being a man isn't easy. Being responsible and respected specifically ain't easy. May God help all dad's whose hardwork aren't recognized but yet work their ass off to provide a comfortable lifestyle for the family

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:
[s]AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED:My wife can't wash I bought washing machine.My wife can't cook n I employed a cook.My wife can't sweep n I employed a house maid.My wife can't pound yam n I bought pounder.My wife can't drive n I employed a Driver.Pls Am I really a caring husband or a Simp[/s]

You are the BEST SIMP in the world.

Congratulations.

Nonsense. sad
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by MrMcJay(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

Seems your wife is a cripple or she has leprosy

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by almarthins(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

Them no dey fit Satisfy woman o! For now u re the best husband in the world until one she begin dey mood swing like you re not doing enough. Then e go done on you say woman matter na don't kill Ur self, do Ur best and leave the rest.if you do all she no go appreciate am until u don go.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Gkemz: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Having a dog as companion worth more than having a wife like yours. The only thing she can offer to you is sex which olosho can also offer.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
ahnie:
My type of husband in the next life,men weynor believe in work and die,stress and kill yourself.
Husband material angry grin grin.

People will just full for your house.
No privacy.
And since the money is always there, he can get whatever he wants, even if you're not going to give it to him, he gets it elsewhere.
And don't ever complain abourritt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.