Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) (35974 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

More like you're delusional lol, a newly married couple? So she can't cook for her and her husband or do the dishes... These things make couples bond more, and trust me she's likely to gain nothing out of this except weight.... First few years of my marriage, i wont want a maid, I'll run my house myself

Toh. Same thing wey dey my mind na. Because I can't imagine getting married and my wife immediately says she wants a maid to be doing all these stuffs, when the two of us can do this together and bond more. If she insists on evading all these responsibilities, I'll evade mine too
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So in your mind, you think what goi do is for your wife, not for the health of your marriage? undecided

How's doing all those healthy for my marriage
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Dskillful(m): 5:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Your wife can't F*ck you brought gateman
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Okay, that is something that is unique to you and maybe some people too.
But generally, washing clothes does not cause wrinkles.
It wrinkles the hand and I have sensitive hands.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

More like you're delusional lol, a newly married couple? So she can't cook for her and her husband or do the dishes... These things make couples bond more, and trust me she's likely to gain nothing out of this except weight.... First few years of my marriage, i wont want a maid, I'll run my house myself
Many ladies can't cook, they think it's a modern thing, a man should marry them for who they are, who exactly are you and what will you offer him?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by CountLaka(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2022
You sign a player and you are saying that;
He cant control ball, you it for him.
He can't pass, you do it for him.
He cant nod ball(heading) you do for him.
He cant dribble, you it for him.
He can't run, you do it for him.

And pipu are now asking how he will score goals, are going to hire a scorer? You are saying noooo! He must score himself�

Eko oni baaje.(Yeloow bar)
Lalace (Hausa)
Mijin Hajiya(Hausa)
Waji kparaa(Nupe)
Onyoshi(Developers)
Oghenekwvwe(Delta)
Gunzhe(Gwari)

Chijeep:
AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED:
My wife can't wash I bought washing machine.
My wife can't cook n I employed a cook.
My wife can't sweep n I employed a house maid.
My wife can't pound yam n I bought pounder.
My wife can't drive n I employed a Driver.

Pls Am I really a caring husband or a Simp
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2022
You're a really caring husband. You can as well get your wife this quality Powerbank from Oraimo. It's durable and efficient.

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Smartgeek(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2022
ityP:

But if a wife can't do all these things, then why did you marry a wife for goodness sake? It's just like a man who is jobless, he now marry wife and folds his arms hoping his wife does whatever she wants to do to make sure money is coming into the home. How e sound for your ear?
Marrying a partner is not solely for domestic activities. There's more to marriage than cooking, washing and cleaning. The earlier we understand that, the better.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by JayPeeOham: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

My brother you are not married!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by highoctane: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

You're doing great by providing those limited home aid electronics gadgets.
But the language I don't like is the word can't.
My wife can't cook, Can you?
My wife can't pound yam, Can you?.( Anyways yam pounding era has gone)
I don't know you both family upbringing and background, your age and that of your wife. Does it mean you both do not acquire any skill during your single life stage?
If non, I suggest you go ahead to buy,
Dishwasher,Garment dryer, Pressure pots, Microwave, Dryer, iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner, get her a personal hairdresser, pedicurist, manicurist, and large screen tv.
Then we at Greenify will provide a 24 hours 7days a week, 356 days uninterrupted electricity through hybrid solar power system, hence she can watch Telemundo, Zee world etc 24/7 without baiting an her eyes lids. Sir life is good, Go ahead, Go first class
Go ahead don't mind what some poverty stricken young lads and men will say here at Nairaland.

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Bouncing2(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Guy na problem u de buy 4;yasef like dis oo,
U go watch am full full when the show begins.

Infact ur SIMPing entered mumu level
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2022
It is OK if she's always very busy. But if she has time, it's best to teach her those things.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Smartgeek:
Marrying a partner is not solely for domestic activities. There's more to marriage than cooking, washing and cleaning. The earlier we understand that, the better.

Yes. I agree. Marrying a partner isn't also solely for having a source of livelihood. Just vibes and inshallah
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2022
Your wife cannot deliver baby safe, employed Surrogate Mother.
Chijeep:

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by skana28(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Newly married?? shocked shocked

As happy and nice those things sound, you have set a standard for yourself/household. Hope your finances can sustain those luxuries? The day you decide to twist any of those, your rating will drop. You will drop from being "a sweet and caring husband" to "a nice husband". Twist more and more, you can be reduced to a "useless man".

Besides, me thinks you succeeded in making your wife a bit lazier than normal esp the cooking. C'mon bro, your cook will spice your heart and soul before spicing your dick.

Anyways wetin concern me?
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Binhamid(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2022
What will happen when your wife can't Bleep you, you will buy her a Love Machine?? Mumu man
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by sunkieisland(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Just work hard and ensure that you will always make those things you have started available.

But if your name is George Finidi and you can't finish what you started, just consider your wife someone's plaything later

Ciao
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Bigblessed: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2022
lol
Your wife can't bleep and you employ a bleeper.

remaining.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Invictus2214: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Hope she as not started using your destiny and glory, plz if you can still sense make sure you let your family members know, be4 your madness enter market
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by midehi2(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

Please don't complain later o
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Oluwasegun664(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg na Wetin ur wife kon sabi do

Wetin her moda teach in preparation of marriage??
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Fantazy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hope you will get someone that will get pregnant for her too?
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by judedwriter(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

You are comfortable at least to be able to afford all these things ,congratulations.

But marrige is more than material things... Love, attention is key.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
ityP:
How's doing all those healthy for my marriage
For the umpteenth time, a marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. So long as the man and woman are both happy with their arrangement and it poses no direct harm on any of the children involved, the marriage is healthier for it. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
midehi2:

Please don't complain later o
Complain to you about what exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by bepositive11: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

Neither. It's good that you're making life easier for her but she should atleast know how to do those things
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Icent65(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Indirectly u re telling us that ur wife is useless......ehya
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by capnies: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

YOU ARE BEYOND SIMP YOU ARE SIMPLICITY
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Olam09(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

Dj. yk Mule!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.