Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) (35973 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nuttella:
Many ladies can't cook, they think it's a modern thing, a man should marry them for who they are, who exactly are you and what will you offer him?

And perhaps that'll get such ladies divorced as time goes on, do u think a typical nigerian man will cope with a lady who can't cook? Maybe for the first few years of marriage buh after that Nah!!! And his fam too

Mind u, you want him to fulfill all his responsibilities and yet the wife can't even fulfill the basic responsibilities of a wife.

As a nigerian lady, being unable to cook is a huge setback for you.... Dont let pple deceive u.

And I'm just a wife and a mother, my responsibilities are to take care of my husband and kids, having realistic expectations...

No one's perfect, with love, trust and honesty... Y'all will succeed in ur marriage.

My opinion tho, and i respect yours

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
ityP:

Toh. Same thing wey dey my mind na. Because I can't imagine getting married and my wife immediately says she wants a maid to be doing all these stuffs, when the two of us can do this together and bond more. If she insists on evading all these responsibilities, I'll evade mine too

Lol avoid a lazy woman then

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

And perhaps that'll get such ladies divorced as time goes on, do u think a typical nigerian man will cope with a lady who can't cook? Maybe for the first few years of marriage buh after that Nah!!! And his fam too

Mind u, you want him to fulfill all his responsibilities and yet the wife can't even fulfill the basic responsibilities of a wife.

As a nigerian lady, being unable to cook is a huge setback for you.... Dont let pple deceive u.

And I'm just a wife and a mother, my responsibilities are to take care of my husband and kids, having realistic expectations...

No one's perfect, with love, trust and honesty... Y'all will succeed in ur marriage.

I concur with your opinion.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For the umpteenth time, a marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. So long as the man and woman are both happy with their arrangement and it poses no direct harm on any of the children involved, the marriage is healthier for it. undecided

You will still come here to shalaye when you hear that a wife does all the house work and the man sits and watch T.V. Hypocrisy FC
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol avoid a lazy woman then

Would definitely do that
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
ityP:
You will still come here to shalaye when you hear that a wife does all the house work and the man sits and watch T.V. Hypocrisy FC
I don't understand this rebuttal of yours. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

You're a wonderful lady. Your husband is a fortunate man. It's good you're telling ladies the truth. Some people here wants to lead ladies astray. It is well
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand this rebuttal of yours. undecided

I'm glad you don't. Bye bye
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by tammie24: 6:17am On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:

Your wife can't fucck, get a Mistress.
was waiting for that grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Gloriagee(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2022
You kwanu which one can u do? You expect your wife to wash your clothes? Cos if you washed yours, she will be motivated to wash hers! Now to give you the answer, you wanna hear, you're a simmering simple SIMP. In civilised countries, a washing machine and dish washer are a given but that's not the answer you were hoping for so I choose to congratulate you for simping successfully. Tor

Chijeep:
AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED:
My wife can't wash I bought washing machine.
My wife can't cook n I employed a cook.
My wife can't sweep n I employed a house maid.
My wife can't pound yam n I bought pounder.
My wife can't drive n I employed a Driver.

Pls Am I really a caring husband or a Simp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.