Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) (35970 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kelvin3476: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:
Happy wife, happy life! Enjoy your marriage. SIMP only exists for little boys in SS3 on NL.
THRASH AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Mrbenny001: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Only a foolish and mad man will ;
Allow his wife wash clothes with hand when he can afford washing matching
Allow his wife pound when he can afford pounding matching
Allow his wife do whole lot of house chores alone when he afford house help.
Why not kukuma make the wife gate man, security/ may guard?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Bouncin(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
No, you are just a SIMple guy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
franchasng:
lolz grin

It's true, let's see how long these treatments wld last
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by fanzine(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
@op. Are you married to an oyibo woman?. If not. Which kain mumu caring be dat?. Who will train your kids to know a little bit or all what you mentioned she can't do?. Your mother in law didn't try at all. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by guru90: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
I think that this is just story not real life....

Because if it is real life , you are just wasted husband to your wife.....
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kelvin3476: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
ahnie:
My type of husband in the next life,men weynor believe in work and die,stress and kill yourself.
Husband material angry grin grin.

NO COME HERE CRY SAY OGA MARRY HIS COOK. WHAT WAS SHE DOING THAT SHE COULDN'T EVEN KNW HOW TO COOK ? ALSO GIVE UR MAN MONEY WHEN HE IS LAZY ENOUGH TO WORK...MTCHEW
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
All this social media validation on what is clearly nobody's business must stop. What manner of weak men exist nowadays? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
All this social media validation on what is clearly nobody's business must stop. What manner of weak men exist nowadays? undecided
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Awoleesu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lastmankc:
Shey nah showoff be dis wan again?

I wonder o!
As in, what will a public opinion do? Make him feel like Napoleon?
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Guy exactly weak-ass men everywhere
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
That's what Regina Daniels is enjoying too.

Only poverty rejects use the word 'simp'.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Xloclwise: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:
AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED:
My wife can't wash I bought washing machine.
My wife can't cook n I employed a cook.
My wife can't sweep n I employed a house maid.
My wife can't pound yam n I bought pounder.
My wife can't drive n I employed a Driver.

Pls Am I really a caring husband or a Simp

You're obviously been sarcastic. Happy Sunday
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

Your wife won't pass through the pains and complications of pregnancy and giving-birth.
You're going to get a surrogate
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Alexaonfleek: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
fanzine:
@op. Are you married to an oyibo woman?. If not. Which kain mumu caring be dat?. Who will train your kids to know a little bit or all what you mentioned she can't do?. Your mother in law didn't try at all. Nawa.
I don't understand
Is it only white women that deserve pampering?
Sufferhead will not kill you, say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
fanzine:
[s]@op. Are you married to an oyibo woman?. If not. Which kain mumu caring be dat?. Who will train your kids to know a little bit or all what you mentioned she can't do?. Your mother in law didn't try at all. Nawa.[/s]
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by everythinggirly(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Awww.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
So what are you gonna do if your wife can’t hump? Employ an expert in that field?

Just asking respectfully.

����
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have no issue with those list u mentioned but i still have one issue among all grin

Abeg which man no like to eat the food wey him wife cook shocked

To me that give me sense of belonging say i marry woman oooo

All the same what matters is your happiness.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by SympleSam(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
If it works for your marriage, why not. More wonderful years ahead.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kevinsamba468: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum
King4440: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by SympleSam(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Whatever works for you guys. Many more wonderful years ahead!
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by POLYGAMY: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
posty56:
you are an idiot
PERSON NOR FIT JOKE WITH YOU COMRADE grin

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Ayion: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your wife na Olodo, she no sabi anything
As a human being you should be able to do your BASIC domestic work yourself. The only reason you should employ extra hand(cook) or a machine is when the work is much or for easy job(e.g warshing machine) and comfort(Driver)

You should enroll her in a driving class, cooking class etc.
What happens if you are at work and the driver missed work and theres and emergency?
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

Your wife can't have sex, you employed olosho.

Your wife can't have a baby you employed a surrogate wife.

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Realmi: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
naija4life247:

Your wife can't fucck, get a Mistress.
just wat I was about typing grin
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by fineboynl(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
We have too many fake simp this days. But I think you are the original one.

Only if your wife will allow her son marry a woman like that.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

I stopped at " AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED" save some money bro. In marriage, you will always outdo what you did yesterday to remain relevant, that driver salary must not run dry, oh that washing machine better not have germlings when you are no longer holding the bag. if these are the way to your wife's heart, then she will cuss you the fu.k out when these things are not maintained and more is not done. don't rest on your laurels, by the way get ready for them kids, those cost a pretty penny too. you might want to ditch the cook and go help your wife in the kitchen. 2 of you can youtube cook your meals and have fun doing that together. No woman will say no to any of these things, so I wont put any blame on her but it is your job to think 10 steps ahead and paint every possible scenario and find solutions to them. On a brighter note. Happy married Life. enjoy it before the kids come cos those are the real bosses

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Farid24224(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
naija4life247:

Your wife can't fucck, get a Mistress.

Gbagam!!! Eggzactly what I wanna say...
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by WilsonBright935: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you hadn't posted your "achievements" on NL, I wouldn't have called you a simp, but doing this has qualified you to be a Fresher in Simpson University, Nairaland branch.

Being a simp isn't limited to relationship with ones partner (be it husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance or fiancee).

One can also be a simp by making people take decisions for you. Come to think of it,

what if people call you a simp because you are comforting your wife, will you dispose all you've gotten for her?

Or, what if your wife sees this post, won't she think you ain't a decision maker?

Dear OP, whatever you think is good for your wife, do it for her instead of letting people to decide for you if you're a simp or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.