Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) (35965 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:
AM NEWLY HAPPILY MARRIED:
My wife can't wash I bought washing machine.
My wife can't cook n I employed a cook.
My wife can't sweep n I employed a house maid.
My wife can't pound yam n I bought pounder.
My wife can't drive n I employed a Driver.

Pls Am I really a caring husband or a Simp

You're not just a certified SIMP, you're a wimp

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
fanzine:
@op. Are you married to an oyibo woman?. If not. Which kain mumu caring be dat?. Who will train your kids to know a little bit or all what you mentioned she can't do?. Your mother in law didn't try at all. Nawa.
So, you too apply different standards based on color of skin? undecided

This is wickedness!

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Smartgeek(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

As long as u can afford it and ur wife treats u good as regards her duties, Let people work for u so u can have a fun-filled life jàre. Only paupers worry about these little things.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Karleb(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your new wife obviously isn't ready to be a wife.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by bewla(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

You doin fine

She can't perform in the other room
You employ calaba girl

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by meobizy(f): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Story, I no concern me.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
Hunnie maybe when you remain faithful after marriage, when you still care as much in the next 20 years, when you apologize when you offend her, when you pay the bills without nagging, when you consult her before making major decisions, and when you help raise the kids (not only financial help).... Maybe then you'd be one of the *good* husbands

After doing all those for her, you still expect him to be faithful and to consult her before making decisions? You ladies are delusional

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
BeanmanXMamatot:
I am totally against my woman working. Feel free to call me anything. BeanmanX and ruggedboych mama can attest to it

Na you get your house. When you die and leave her, she go still dey knack men wey no kill theirself for women. Continue

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Blazadenise(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
You done finally use your money buy wahala for urself na..enjoy it while its last..pele

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ityP(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Smartgeek:
As long as u can afford it and ur wife treats u good as regards her duties, Let people work for u so u can have a fun-filled life jàre. Only paupers worry about these little things.

But if a wife can't do all these things, then why did you marry a wife for goodness sake? It's just like a man who is jobless, he now marry wife and folds his arms hoping his wife does whatever she wants to do to make sure money is coming into the home. How e sound for your ear?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by marsup: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
What is her usefulness? What value does she add to your life, asides sex?
You are probably just a privileged man who married a trophy wife. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by angelfallz(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok so what are your wife's duties and responsibilities?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by angelfallz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol which duties are you talking about?

Smartgeek:
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by flokii: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
I won't be comfortable with a househelp cooking my food tho.. I guess it's different strokes for different folks..
Just be careful so you don't lose your wife to laziness.. the momemt you for instance lose your job or have issues with your business and you can no longer meet up with finances, know that your "sweet" marriage has ended.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Aaay: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol. There would be times when you would have to use your hands to wash clothes. When such time comes what would you do, refuse to wash the clothes?

Also, washing clothes with hands does not make your hands wrinkle. Who told you that?

Nuttella:
Well a wife is not a maid, though I believe a wife should have the basic knowledge of all these things. I have already told my guy I have no business with washing clothes with hands when we marry, washing machine all the way, I don't want to stress my hands and make them get wrinkles but then I will cook cause I love to cook. Easy life all the way.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by YangaBabe: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
No wahala, if it's working for you, very perfect
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by geokay777(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

It's SIMPly said grin
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by ShenTeh(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
I've left that position for my father-in-law
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chijeep:

You try jare.

Dont mind the men who are looking for house maid in the name of wife material.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
franchasng:
Why would any young man today want his wife to use hands to wash their clothes?

Your expectations are very basic, keep it up, God will grant your heart desire
You would be surprise when I tell you some men are traditional.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. There would be times when you would have to use your hands to wash clothes. When such time comes what would you do, refuse to wash the clothes?

Also, washing clothes with hands does not make your hands wrinkle. Who told you that?

First of all, my hands react to chemicals in washing soaps, so exposing my hands to those chemicals for a while can make it wrinkle quick. If I should wash a large amount of cloth, my hands either peel or starts bleeding.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by csam: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
My wife can knack
I employ gateman to assist me.

Don't come and cry here later ooo
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
ityP:

After doing all those for her, you still expect him to be faithful and to consult her before making decisions? You ladies are delusional

More like you're delusional lol, a newly married couple? So she can't cook for her and her husband or do the dishes... These things make couples bond more, and trust me she's likely to gain nothing out of this except weight.... First few years of my marriage, i wont want a maid, I'll run my house myself

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by onlysose(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2022
Your wife cant bang and you employ a side chick
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by lanre316: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

So if you wife can't fvck well, isn't it okay to employ a professional sex worker?
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by angelfallz(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Okay, that is something that is unique to you and maybe some people too.
But generally, washing clothes does not cause wrinkles.
Nuttella:
First of all, my hands react to chemicals in washing soaps, so exposing my hands to those chemicals for a while can make it wrinkle quick. If u should wash a large amount of cloth, my hands either peel or starts bleeding.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by spafu(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2022
ahnie:
My type of husband in the next life,men weynor believe in work and die,stress and kill yourself.
Husband material angry grin grin.

What of this life?
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Charx122: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

Eyaa you must be a prince of one small village
More women are looking for you. Oooo!
Can she knack!? �Sorry I forgot to ask.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by InvertedHammer: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

/

But what has the wife done for you?

You are enabling her inadequacies. She will naturally transfer it to your children. You are newly married. The impact (good or bad) of these gestures will be felt in years to come. How will your wife cope if life throws a challenge at you and money dries up? Move to a more caring man? grin You are a SIMP who ended up marrying a LIABILITY instead of a WIFE (aka helper).

/
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by CaptainFM1: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Chijeep:

You can do all that because you have the money. If your finance goes under water briefly you will understand that your caring is synonymous with money.

And the real caring you haven't learnt. And your woman that's used to you over spoiling her will have no choice than to do whatever she can to stay afloat.
Re: I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Feb 21, 2022
ityP:
So in your mind, you think what goi do is for your wife, not for the health of your marriage? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.