Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) (37513 Views)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Godjone:
Oba na useless man. BENIN people are the most stupid people on earth . How on earth will you allow a stranger from Ife to your land , terrorizing your family and people and using your children for sacrifice? Benin people mumu no be small
1) there is no child sacrifice in Benin
2) Nobody in Benin migrated from Ife
3) you need to stop believing all the trash you hear and read. You are extremely ignorant and acting on your ignorance. There is nobody more Edo than the Oba of Benin.
4) yourself you can't even say where your ancestors were living 100 years ago...whereas in the 1400's eyewitness records of the Oba of Benin were already being written.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
mokoh:

So what are you suggesting he stole the 200m
There have been many serving as sword bearers none have ever been in such a case , why this kid , he's not the first , some who served in the palace of past obas thank the system because they were already doomed for evil, they realised their parents were either too soft or couldnt curtail their exccesses , as for the money the investigation will prevail , if he's innocent a court of law will reveal and exenorate him
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Omanambala:

Keep quiet. The case must be investigated or nobody will ever respect that your oba.
he's not my king oga stop assuming like you know , thats why the case is before the police you epileptic slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
kingsceemark:

What's the difference between you and those terrible kids?
am just a bag full of whoop ass
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Semaj77:

You and your fucking oba can go to hell
Yet he lives in a palace and you in a mosquito infested hood
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Godjone(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
don't abuse that person called Oba of Bini my guy. Just don't pls, your criticism can be very constructive but make sure you don't abuse him. Bro take my word, just allow sleeping dogs lye, I like you and I wish to always read your posts
what will happen if he does?
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ilaje1:

And what will you do? Thunder fire him if he truly kept underage as a slave in his palace. In fact I will sue him personally if the allegation is true. Nonsense and ingredients. This is not some 15th centuries.

Lol, bro just come to Benin tomorrow.. Stroll reach 3rd I wan tell you something... You want to sue oba.. Hahahaha.. If them born you well.. Pick any part of Benin.. Any of your choice and utter these rubbish you just said.. And see the result... You think say we dey joke here

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

I dey boil for here walahi. How the yeye oba brainwashed all these Benin people is beyond imagination

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Please make u try bring your temperature down.. We still need ur type here because u have the patience to respond.. I no fit.. it's exhausting grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by mokoh(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:

There have been many serving as sword bearers none have ever been in such a case , why this kid , he's not the first , some who served in the palace of past obas thank the system because they were already doomed for evil, they realised their parents were either too soft or couldnt curtail their exccesses , as for the money the investigation will prevail , if he's innocent a court of law will reveal and exenorate him

Do you still believe the Nigeria court favor the poor against the rich ---yes or no
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by promzy555(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
For me, I am not convince with that boy story. I know the rich are something else to the poor.

How can they tell u to confess that ur friend stole the money and u refuse? Wen they confess u, u come agreed to say u see them.

My fellow nairalander's person dey big pass something. I believe my oba, reacted base on the fact his staffs stole his money and that was why he arrested them. And trust our policemen wetin don involved big man them nor go wan release the person just like that especially wen they confess am, so court na only court go fit bail am.

Stop dragging our oba with stupid paid blogger to arrange stories so they can win the heart of Nigerians.

Pls oba, our papa, them say wen u use the right hand beat pikin, u go also use the other hand draw am close. Abeg forgive them, abeg our papa.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Godjone(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:
Quite basically, this thread is dedicated to attacking Edo people.
Bunch of losers, jealousy is making you lose your minds.

Fear of Edo greatness is high !
emancipate your heart from mental slavery. The oba is just capitalizing on your foolishness mr. Wake up ooo this is 2022
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Godjone(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
obedience4:

Lol, bro just come to Benin tomorrow.. Stroll reach 3rd I wan tell you something... You want to sue oba.. Hahahaha.. If them born you well.. Pick any part of Benin.. Any of your choice and utter these rubbish you just said.. And see the result... You think say we dey joke here
empty rant
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Godjone:
emancipate your heart from mental slavery. The oba is just capitalizing on your foolishness mr. Wake up ooo this is 2022
So you are Mr supermarket or superman or superdunky and you want to come and save me from my emperor ?

questions:
did I call for your help ?
Did you suddenly become my father ?
Are you some sort of godly figure who knows me better than I know myself ?

No, you are just a deluded and brain-dead Nigerian trying to style himself as a social justice warrior fighting for a people who never called for your help and never claimed to need any fighting for them. Basically you are an outsider telling me to fight my father. How deluded are you ?

Jealousy is killing you guys, is it too hard for you to just mind your business and leave us alone ? Do we owe you something ?

Imagine this, a complete stranger comes into your home and tells you to fight your father... What kind of madness is going on ?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Horllamideh(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
deluckiest:
Hmmn!
The people of bini love and cherish their king dearly, if the reverse is the case for your own, how is that the fault of the bini people or the Oba?
No serious minded persons take saharareporters serious?
Saharareporters is known to show bias reportage. Because of the one-sided news you are hurling insults on the Oba without waiting to state their own version of the story. Mind you I am not in support of slavery in whatever guise. Stop insulting the king, since you find it hard to insult your own father.

And you are dumb to read through the report and see where the palace representatives gave Sahara reporters journalist a stupid answer when asked for the palace account ot the event. That one is still bias reportage to you abi??.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by francisbiz: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:
funny enough it's the parents who resolve to send them there , I understand your plight and there's a penalty for such reversals ,maybe thats where the land issues arose from , I pray the case is properly investigated and the boy exonerated if not guilty
My plight?
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Father4all: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:
If you all knew what you are getting into ,leave the oba alone , be warned , omadan (sword bearers ) are known to be terrible kids , wayward and crimey at a young age , they are taken to the palace as a way of curbing their evil excesses, its a last resort for parents in ancient times and modern , its an institution on its own to teach these kids discipline. BE WARNED
you are stupid with that your be WARNED be WARNED comments who are you warning? Why didn't the Palace returned him to his Parents when try discovered he is warward. Idiot. Oba isn't above the law
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Father4all: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:
the police is investigating, if you are powerful then go put hand , go fight for justice , i hail you
investigating for how many years? The Oba will get what it deserves
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:
If you all knew what you are getting into ,leave the oba alone , be warned , omadan (sword bearers ) are known to be terrible kids , wayward and crimey at a young age , they are taken to the palace as a way of curbing their evil excesses, its a last resort for parents in ancient times and modern , its an institution on its own to teach these kids discipline. BE WARNED

Rubbish talk.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:

Abeg dey try use sense before you type. Ozuo
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
The reason for the outpouring of hatred by some non-Edo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhs2FlPZjZI

Jealousy is really deadly, I see, it kills the brain.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Father4all:
investigating for how many years? The Oba will get what it deserves
Are you making a threat against the life of the Oba of Benin ?
Jealousy has really made a lot of people go mad.
Just be warned, we the Edo people will defend our emperor and you don't scare us one bit, just come and say this kind of rubbish in Edo state and then call me crazy of you survive.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Online cowards of this new generation. You are here online attacking my emperor, my people and my culture. Don't you guys have better things to do ?
Do we owe you something ?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Those people making threats here, don't worry, one day you will make the mistake of voicing out your trash in front of an Edo who will teach you the consequences of your actions.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
slimmoney:
Do we Edo owe you money or something ?
Why do you guys keep disrespecting us ?
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
The sins and the atrocities committed by the Oba from the 1700's till date are slowly but surely coming to light. All the secrets that have been hidden from the people of Idu/Igodomigodo would eventually be revealed....it's a question of time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.