Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) (37517 Views)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
If the Oba thinks he can get away with this criminal act of his on this earth, he should know that he won't run away from God Almighty when his time is up.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by deluckiest(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmn!
The people of bini love and cherish their king dearly, if the reverse is the case for your own, how is that the fault of the bini people or the Oba?
No serious minded persons take saharareporters serious?
Saharareporters is known to show bias reportage. Because of the one-sided news you are hurling insults on the Oba without waiting to state their own version of the story. Mind you I am not in support of slavery in whatever guise. Stop insulting the king, since you find it hard to insult your own father.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, so daft. I thought you were intelligent. So you expect Oba to carry Abere and Ada by himself during passage to join spirits of Kings? Pls stop making me hate commoners more and more! Stay away from royal issues if a king did not give birth to you. Simple advice, pls take it
Dude, you are not even Edo.
You belong in a mental Asylum.
Mental Asylums are filled with people who delude themselves to believe they are princes.

I am Edo and you fool are talking about "commoner" while you aren't even one of us !
Whatever fake kingdom you are from is in no way comparable to Benin !
Benin was a large empire and it's dukes are superior to the king's of other kingdoms.
If you are not Edo, then definitely your princehood is fake and you are a commoner.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Rule 2 kee u there
Mynd44 rule 3
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Stop pretending to be Edo ! Stop the impersonation !
I never said I'm Edo I am proudly Urhobo who know his roots from Benin palace which produce all our palaces
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Mynd44 rule 3

Benin oba lap dog. Rule 3 kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I never said I'm Edo I am proudly Urhobo who know his roots from Benin palace which produce all our palaces
slowpoke, Urhobo are Edo ! And you are definitely not Urhobo.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Benin oba lap dog. Rule 3 kee u there
Mynd44 rule 2 and rule 3.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Mynd44 rule 2 and rule 3.

Rule 2 kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Rule 2 kee u there
Mynd44, rule 3
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Mynd44, rule 2

Rule 2 kee u and ur family and ur oba there

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Rule 2 kee u and ur family and ur oba there
Mynd44, rule 2 and rule 3
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Mental Asylums are filled with people who delude themselves to believe they are princes.

I am Edo and you fool are talking about "commoner" while you aren't even one of us !
Benin was a large empire and it's dukes are superior to the king's of other kingdoms.
If you are not Edo, then definitely your princehood is fake and you are a commoner.
ok I hear but the truth is that, I swear on my fathers if Oba die today and I present myself for sacrifice I will be outrightly rejected but for you, if you nor waka well that kind period your head go follow smoothly. Stupid commoner from slave lineage, Common FADE

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Mynd44, rule 2 and rule 3

Rule 2 kee u there and scatter ur oba nyash

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Rule 2 kee u there and scatter ur oba nyash
Mynd44, rules 2 and 3.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
do you expect Oba to carry abere and adarh by himself during his passage to the afterlife? The same people carrying them for him when he was alive are thesame people that will carry it for him in his afterlife passage to join the spirits of Kings. These things are common sense, don't ask this silly question again.

Very strange culture if true shocked why are they allowing such barbarity in this 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Mynd44, rules 2 and 3.

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44
Rue 1. Spamming the forum and derailing the thread

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Lol, funny guy.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
JOemmy:

Very strange culture if true shocked why are they allowing such barbarity in this 21st century?
but you don't expect a king to move alone, he came to earth with servants and he lives thesame way. It's just that simple, it can't change, governments are aware. Not only Edo culture though but including the real traditional stools Benin throne birthed
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
freshkpomo:

Dumb fellow, answer yes or no... You asked a question, I asked you same question because if what I saw you write and now you are quoting CNN and BBC... Are you related to Mannabbqgrill?

cc seun mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
ok I hear but the truth is that, I swear on my fathers if Oba die today and I present myself for sacrifice I will be outrightly rejected but for you, if you nor waka well that kind period your head go follow smoothly. Stupid commoner from slave lineage, Common FADE
You call me commoner while you are an impostor. You basically have zero knowledge as I have already showed you with the "Bini" gaff which you made. You talk out of ignorance while I talk out of education.
Also, I don't need to show my noble lineage nor to call people "commoner" to make a point. Real royalty is seen through your arguments, not through your arrogance and your claims of royalty. Even with that I have given the names of two of my ancestors with royal blood: both my mother's grand father's: Obaseki and Udobor. You only keep screaming commoner while you keep being ignorant and can't even name a noble whom you are supposedly related to by blood.

For your information, we stopped human sacrifice long ago. In the entire region it was a widespread phenomenon. Whatever kingdom in southern Africa, human sacrifice was involved. Even the Europeans used to practice it: the Vikings for example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol you’re an ignorant person... In any case explain where in the write up he was enslaved?

Sahara reporters have bitten off more than they can chew on this one.

It is obvious the report is too long for you. SR bite more than they chew? SMH.

Nigerians can not wait to watch you and SR roforofo fight. It will be epic because you will lose once it is confirmed that SR is true this time around.

My own is, go and free Nelson Oghogho.
Nelson is not your slave sir.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigerians can not wait to watch you and SR roforofo fight. It will be epic because you will lose once it is confirmed that SR is true this time around.

If dem set exam on this write up you’ve already failed lol

Show where He or his parents say he was enslaved.

Quite sad really people read but can’t comprehend

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Social media generation, the world keeps getting dumber everyday.

You guys think you can "cancil" the Oba of Benin ... I really laugh at you guys. These your smears will never work.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
godofuck231:
If you all knew what you are getting into ,leave the oba alone , be warned , omadan (sword bearers ) are known to be terrible kids , wayward and crimey at a young age , they are taken to the palace as a way of curbing their evil excesses, its a last resort for parents in ancient times and modern , its an institution on its own to teach these kids discipline. BE WARNED

Tunda faya you and Ur phuulish oba.

Who is this clown threatening
We refused to be warned do your worst

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sahara reporters and its owner are acting out of spite I think, indeed the Oba didn't receive the owner of Sahara reporters while he was running for presidency whereas the Oba of Benin received Dele Momodu twice. Given the bitter rivalry between sowore and Dele Momodu, I guess sowore once again used his paper as a smear merchant. What a stubborn child this sowore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by izubext007: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
I'm not surprised, Bini people are known for modern day slavery and human trafficking.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
but you don't expect a king to move alone, he came to earth with servants and he lives thesame way. It's just that simple, it can't change, governments are aware. Not only Edo culture though but including the real traditional stools Benin throne birthed

I don't think u can find such evil cultural practices anywhere in Europe the african culture is still very far from civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

You call me commoner while you are an impostor. You basically have zero knowledge as I have already showed you with the "Bini" gaff which you made. You talk out of ignorance while I talk out of education.
Also, I don't need to show my noble lineage nor to call people "commoner" to make a point. Real royalty is seen through your arguments, not through your arrogance and your claims of royalty. Even with that I have given the names of two of my ancestors with royal blood: both my mother's grand father's: Obaseki and Udobor. You only keep screaming commoner while you keep being ignorant and can't even name a noble whom you are supposedly related to by blood.

For your information, we stopped human sacrifice long ago. In the entire region it was a widespread phenomenon. Whatever kingdom in southern Africa, human sacrifice was involved. Even the Europeans used to practice it: the Vikings did example.
ok bro calm your nerves pls, No palace will tell you that they still do human sacrifices. ThankGod nairaland is a faceless forum I can express myself well, however the reasons for doing those things far outweigh it's criticism because you can only really understand some things if a King or a Prince birth you direct and you grew up in a palace. I know it is in all books that such things are abolished but thats not how it really is just that such things cannot be done in the open because we have civilized pass that era. The education u claim to get your knowledge from gets its information from royal sources but Royalty is like a natural and very deep occult. If you're not it then you're not it and you can never understand what is going on.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
JOemmy:

I don't think u can find such evil cultural practices anywhere in Europe the african culture is still very far from civilization.
It seems you don't know Europe very well.
You are just one of those blacks who worship the whites. I wish you would just keep your commenting to your own people. My people don't need to pay for your ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.