Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed (2326 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by FloatingSeed: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jamieb:

I've been in this shoe and I can relate to it. You caught fire so quick while she's yet to fully accept you into her life as a friend.

The funny thing now is, the friendship can never return and things can't be same again. Anything you're doing now would be interpreted as you trying to date her. Just count your loses and move on

Hmmmm
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by 22o62021: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
I have experienced this so many times that it made me not to accept friendship with a girl that I have feelings for.

I had an experience dating a Nairalander online for 5 weeks.

Immediately she started to withdraw, I found out and help her do it better
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by jayworld15(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
FloatingSeed:
Many will interpret this from different angles and either way, there will still be something to learn from it. Insults too will fly here and there and if it makes me get the thought out of my head, no qualms.

I will concentrate on things I did wrong which I feel is responsible for the present occurrence.

We met 3 months ago online and we started talking . We talked everyday, chat,video, calls name it. She wasn't up for a relationship according to her. Come January, she came down to my side so we can see for the first.
For the first time in my live, I felt at ease with someone I was meeting for the first time. No tension, no pretence.

While copying a code I typed on her phone, I checked through her pics. Why I did that I still can't explain it cos it's something I've never done before nor will day.
I talked about a pics I saw and she flared up about why I had to check her phone. I apologized and everything was back to normal.

She went back the 4th day and communication was still okay till 2 weeks later when I caught feelings for her.
Perhaps my brain was beginning to misinterprete a lot of actions as I feel she's beginning to withdraw . The final straw came when she said we need to talk. Sure we had a high tempo talk which centres on what she feels my friends were doing. You guys get the normal guys whining a lady your guys is speaking with. The normal when are we seeing you again, we are bringing yam stuff ooo.

Like, I'm giving them the impression we are dating while we were not. Right after the talk, in a bid to just end it and get over my emotions I told her I like her and wants to take things further with her.
Of course, her guards shot up and she said it again that she's not looking for a relationship and she's not God, .

I know she has trust issues due to heartbreak from her ex and to be candid I blame myself for getting caught in the wind so fast and not allowing the frenship time to evolve naturally.

If I call her we talk normally but that strain of coldness is still hanging. Chat is even worst, no live in it at all. For the firs time in my life, I actually want to give love a chance but it seems I already messed up everything and there is no redemption.
How best can I possible savage this.
I already anticipate a mix of insults, name calling etc. But then, meaningful advices would still come handy.

Love is a game. It is an illusion. It is a game of manipulation. Take friendship as a good thing. Do your best to stay through as a friend. You'd be surprised later she'll tell you this cliche, "it's not that I don't like/love you but I don't want my heart to be broken again... I have trust issue."
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by Jamieb(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Ọmọ, it can hurt sha ooo. Ati first you just catch the vibes and everything seems so perfect. The next moment everything comes crashing down so fast and worst off, you can't even pinpoint where things went wrong.
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by mitchelle16(f): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
ThaThinka:

I love you. Are you happy now? smiley
Thank you I love you too
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by ThaThinka: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
mitchelle16:

Thank you I love you too

Ha, after all this time! shocked When the love don almost expire.

Ok o, so what do we do with the love now?
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by Exkandayee(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
mitchelle16:
All I have to say is someone should come and love me please
I'm here baby girl
Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by mitchelle16(f): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2022
ThaThinka:

Ha, after all this time! shocked When the love don almost expire.

Ok o, so what do we do with the love now?

Make we use am do doremi

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed by drnoel: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
FloatingSeed:

Thanks chief. I've cut of communications for now and I won't get in touch until you reach out

Ofcos U meant until she reaches out. Me, I have done my part to advise you. Nothing more from my side for now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria / If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye / How Do Ladies In Nigeria Define Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.