Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,135 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul (11110 Views)

What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? / What Shall It Profit A Man If He Gains The Whole World And Lose His Own Soul. / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked crying that you chose to be foolish grin angry grin

I am sure you will avoid me in the future. I have thought you a lesson you will never forget. I hope you go back and enroll in primary school again so that they can teach you how to construct sentences properly. Na advice I dey give you o. Thank me later.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin continue in your world of foolishness whoever the gods want to kill they will first make him go mad.in the days of our fathers you deserve to be scarified to the gods for not believing that there is afterlife.you cant be wiser than your fathers.most of you thinks una created una self because you cant see God,keep fooling yourself and keep that foolish thought to yourself.
You are the foolish one here.
Very dumb!!!

Cant you think with your brain? What have you been doing with your life?

Learn how to think and transform your life. Before you keep fooling yourself say repent, repent.

Dunce!!!

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

I am sure you will avoid me in the future. I have thought you a lesson you will never forget. I hope you go back and enroll in primary school again so that they can teach you how to construct sentences properly. Na advice I dey give you o. Thank me later.
how can I avoid you when you have not changed from your foolishness.thinking there is no God.do you think am happy that you have chosen to be foolish

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

What things did your fathers manufacture that can't be manufactured now? Just name one. Because you are useless to yourself and those around you doesn't mean everyone else is that useless. Like you said you are dumber than your fathers. And I am wiser than them. So I don't expect you to have enough brain to even understand what I am saying or even make a logical argument.

See kindergarten argument abeg. It's like discussing with a monkey. cheesy

This is an insult to monkeys pls.

You think those apes aren't intelligent?
Stop arguing with that brainless imp. Person wey with all the school nothing come out. I pity the kids that'll look up to him with his backward mentality.

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiChristian: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
12rev:

Mr man casting stones is not meant for correction but to end someones life, and thats where no one has right over another, stop deceiving yourself.

What's the punishment for fornication as given by Yahweh?

It was the casting of stones!
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chuvin22:

You are the foolish one here.
Very dumb!!!

Cant you think with your brain? What have you been doing with your life?

Learn how to think and transform your life. Before you keep fooling yourself say repent, repent.

Dunce!!!
angry grin angry brain that you didn’t create by yourself.now you have won the most foolish man of this generation.how can you think there is no God and be shouting use your brain who put it there.you came naked.when you die you are buried naked with all the thing you claim you own.ist it wisdom to say you are not the owner then if you can’t go with them.

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Elluminated: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

If I am a fool for thinking your shitty god doesn't exist, you must be a bigger fool for being unable to prove me wrong other than shouting the word "fool" like it's a point. The fact that there is something as foolish and dumb as you in existence is an argument against intelligent design.
Comrade off your Mic grin grin grin
Pls ask him to tell us who wrote the Book of Genesis?
The Middle Eastern (Jahwist) from 900BC pulled a hard one on the entire Human race.
Like what was he high on?
I wonder if Mankind will ever survive this mass deception.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by orohbiro(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
dukia:
Me ooo as I Dey like this I am ever focused and determined say no pussy this year cuz I won point and count my achievement . Day 51 of no fucking pussy 300 plus days to go may the lord help
Me …..Amen
am with u am on day 9
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
My question is who pretty gals help?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's the punishment for fornication as given by Yahweh?

It was the casting of stones!
Thats where mogammed got it all wrong. God Almighty is the only one who is right to pass Judgement because we have all sinned one way or the other thus we are unholy. Now is it right for an unholy person to condemn another unholy person to death because he was caught committing a different sin? Our only duty should be asking for forgiveness while trying to do right all the time.
Sic the punishment for all sin is death, stealing, fornication, lying, disrespect, whatever it is.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by dazzlingd(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
A whole lot bro,

Enjoy the moment u have.
Use the rod the good lord has given you effectively to pound enough labia. Do it wisely by avoiding stds, unwanted pregnancy and unnecessary emotional heartbreaks.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
angry grin angry brain that you didn’t create by yourself.now you have won the most foolish man of this generation.how can you think there is no God and be shouting use your brain who put it there.you came naked.when you die you are buried naked with all the thing you claim you own.ist it wisdom to say you are not the owner then if you can’t go with them.

What sort of fool is this? Can't you hear yourself? You sound like a slowpoke. Did you skip school all through your life?

I have seen dozens of 6years old that can do far better than you. THINK!! THINK!! All the stories you read about were made up by poor farmers and ignorant goat herders many years ago. Everything started changing many years ago even before your slave masters brought you Christianity and the bible.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by sabreal: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What Shall It Profit You If You Gain The Whole Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul?

It begins with that one, right?

The one you thought was your one and only, the only one meant for you, that would immediately solve all your problems in life once you just had her, right?

The one you thought was all you needed in life, that would fill that void you felt inside of you, so if you just had her, you would automatically become complete and won't be needing anything else, right?

The one you would do anything for, cross all the mountains or oceans on Earth for, and even commit a crime just to have, because you believed you couldn't live or be able to survive without her as the air you breathed, right?

So your wishes finally came true, and after you had her for the first time, it was like hurray, fireworks and celebrations. You finally got what you so desperately desired and hence you felt satisfied and as though you're on top of the world.

Then you slept with her again, and it wasn't as satisfying as the first time but it's still okay.

But then you have her the third, fourth, fifth, sixth time, and you begin to feel like "hmm... Am I sure she's really the one and I didn't make a mistake?" You still feel the emptiness you had at first before you met her, so it seems she wasn't really able to fill up that void anyways, even though it seemed so at first.

And while contemplating what next to do with her, you looked out the window and saw another beautiful girl walking, and you'd be like, "that must be the real one" you were seeking. The one that would be able to achieve what you desired from the first one but which she couldn't give you.

And so you also do everything to have her as well and when you've finally done so, you initially feel good as with the first one, but after a while you begin to lose interest as well.

Then you see another pretty gal and you'd be like, "oh no, this must surely be the one that I was seeking all my life"..., however when you also succeed to have her as well, na still eyenikem disappointment after a while.

But you still don't give up but keep trying and trying, because you think despite failing with all your previous attempts, you'd eventually succeed and finally get that which you seek. That's how you'd have the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, ninth, tenth, .... hundredth, and still counting, but na still the same final result. You still felt unsatisfied and empty inside eventually.

It appears that's how King Solomon started, trying to find the one and only who would quench that desire and thirst (lust) in him, but before he would know it, he already had over a thousand wives and concubines. Yet after he had consumed all his lust upon them, he still felt very empty and miserable inside as they all couldn't quench that lustful desire in him, that he had cry out and confess that "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity!" Ecclesiastes 12:8

But unfortunately, by the time he had realized this, it appeared too late, because while trying to satisfy his lustful desires with all those beautiful girls, a lot of things were damaged in the process, some beyond repair, and he had gotten too deep into it that he couldn't come out anymore, so he ended up a very miserable unfulfilled man filled with regrets.

So is that the same result you're still desperately seeking to achieve, and do you have to get to that same point he got to before you realized the same thing?

Jesus said:

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36 (KJV)

Despite that Solomon had a lot of possession and riches, including many (a thousand plus) wives and concubines, and was arguably the richest the world has ever known, but even at that he didn't have the whole world, yet according to Jesus, even if he had gained the whole world, it wouldn't be worth the loss of his soul.

That void in one's soul can never be filled by the whole world, including all the pretty women in it, that's why regardless of how many of them any man gains, he's still feel empty at the end.

That void can only be filled by God because He is the only One can truly complete any man and is what man needs to be complete that would him not to need anything else, so unless it's Him a man gains, every effort to fill the void would be "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity".

God bless.

Hmmmm

What shall it profit your soul, if you gain the whole tithes and offerings and loose your soul?
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chuvin22:

What sort of fool is this? Can't you hear yourself? You sound like a slowpoke. Did you skip school all through your life?

I have seen dozens of 6years old that can do far better than you. THINK!! THINK!! All the stories you read about were made up by poor farmers and ignorant goat herders many years ago. Everything started changing many years ago even before your slave masters brought you Christianity and the bible.
angry grin grin grin grin and before that we did believe that there is a supreme being that created everything including your foolish self or are you saying you created yourself.most of you thinks like idiots before Christianity came to Africa we believe in the gods (idols)because we want to see what we worship and we know that there are supreme God.which we can’t see ,who owns everything .that’s what Christianity teaches.so what’s there to think.anytime you start to think there is no God automatically you become a fool

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chuvin22:

you know most of you thinks una wise when una think there is no God and have guts to say it.before Christianity came we believe there is gods we worship idols that’s demons (fake gods)Christianity brought about the worship of a true God (the original God)if not for Christianity you suppose they dance naked to your market square every evening

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin continue in your world of foolishness whoever the gods want to kill they will first make him go mad.in the days of our fathers you deserve to be scarified to the gods for not believing that there is afterlife.you cant be wiser than your fathers.most of you thinks una created una self because you cant see God,keep fooling yourself and keep that foolish thought to yourself.

You're even more foolish and stupid for forcing people to believe only things that suit your narratives...

Imagine the rubbish spewing outta your mouth, he should be sacrificed to the gods just because he refused to believe in God, God himself must be disappointed in you...
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

You're even more foolish and stupid for forcing people to believe only things that suit your narratives...

Imagine the rubbish spewing outta your mouth, he should be sacrificed to the gods just because he refused to believe in God, God himself must be disappointed in you...
grin angry grin grin grin you now won the award of the most foolish man of the century since you can’t comprehend what I wrote there.read it again and understand it these time .I said if in the days of our father read it again

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry grin grin grin you now won the award of the most foolish man of the century since you can’t comprehend what I wrote there.read it again and understand it these time .I said if it were read it again

Give that award to your father or mother....
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Give that award to your father or mother....
grin grin grin grin you already won it and it’s yours to keep

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you already won it and it’s yours to keep
Your father deserves it better, give it to him...
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vanity upon vanity.

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Your father deserves it better, give it to him...
grin grin grin angry are you not seeing again did you see where I wrote it’s yours to keep for the century.if you think there is no God keep it to yourself .if you bring it up here and cannot create yourself or anything part of your body.then am here to remind you of your award (foolish man of the century)for not believing that there is God.the almighty

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin angry are you not seeing again did you see where I wrote it’s yours to keep for the century.if you think there is no God keep it to yourself .if you bring it up here and cannot create yourself or anything part of your body.then am here to remind you of your award (foolish man of the century)for not believing that there is God.the almighty

Give the award to your father first, after which you can come back to have a proper conversation with me.......

Olugbeja Oponu
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
angry grin grin grin grin and before that we did believe that there is a supreme being that created everything including your foolish self or are you saying you created yourself.most of you thinks like idiots before Christianity came to Africa we believe in the gods (idols)because we want to see what we worship and we know that there are supreme God.which we can’t see ,who owns everything .that’s what Christianity teaches.so what’s there to think.anytime you start to think there is no God automatically you become a fool

No. There was no god before the white man came. That your people believed there was a god doesn't make it valid. Your ancestors were just ignorant. They seek answers just like every human being. They found one to rest shoulders on doesn't mean they were right.

If everyone thinks like you, we’d still be stuck with sticks and stones.

The world (this generation) doesn't need people like you anymore. You dragging everything around you back.

I know THINKING is hard but dude, TRY!!!

I won't compare you to many animals because they are way smarter and more intelligent than you.

Goats, crows, elephants, monkeys, dolphins, gorillas.

Stop sending emojis cos this is not funny. Educate your mind and don't spread this foolishness to your kids.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Give the award to your father first, after which you can come back to have a proper conversation with me.......

Olugbeja Oponu
grin grin grin grin no amount of grammar can take that away from you in this century and after this century you still believe that there is no God then it will be extended to the next century until you repent and believe

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chuvin22:

No. There was no god before the white man came. That your people believed there was a god doesn't make it valid. Your ancestors were just ignorant. They seek answers just like every human being. They found one to rest shoulders on doesn't mean they were right.

If everyone thinks like you, we’d still be stuck with sticks and stones. I first ask you to show me one thing that you use that you manufacture or produce by yourself

The world (this generation) doesn't need people like you anymore. You dragging everything around you back.

I know THINKING is hard but dude, TRY!!!

I won't compare you to many animals because they are way smarter and more intelligent than you.

Stop sending emojis cos this is not funny. Educate your mind and don't spread this foolishness to your kids.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin no amount of grammar can take that away from you in this century and after this century you still believe that there is no God then it will be extended to the next century until you repent and believe

After your father mumu....
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chuvin22:

If everyone thinks like you, we’d still be stuck with sticks and stones.

I know THINKING is hard coolbut dude, TRY!!!

shocked shocked shocked everything man uses on the planet was gotten from the planet right ok like say man manufactured a car,but he got all the components from the earth .so are you telling me someone didn’t put create all these.I think your foolishness is now multiplied for believing that there is no God

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

After your father mumu....
grin grin grin grin grin did you now see how that award fits you until you repent and believe there is God in heaven that created everything that award is going to be everlasting award because it’s only a foolish man that says in his heart that there is no God

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by MAVICK2000(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
deception of Lucifer has eat deep of you

you will be the most miserable creature on earth to think there is no God and those pastors do their own works of flesh and at the end of every man must account for his works.

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Psalmistproject: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
All these children that lacks experience and knowledge.
Poster, do you if this is what you think of those changing girls, sorry, you know nothing.

Most men have different women for different purpose. But pussies are Better enjoyed when they come in varieties.

Pleasures that affect the soul are pleasures that destroys another's life or possession especially without their consent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / Handprint Disproves Evolution / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.