Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul (11112 Views)

What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? / What Shall It Profit A Man If He Gains The Whole World And Lose His Own Soul. / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by galantjoe(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is fucking preachinig.
But God himself had oredered the first man and woman to breed and subdue the earth.
Genesis 1:9

Even the Angels of God had left their abode in heaven and cohabited, copulated with beautiful daughters of men and bore children for them.
Genenis 5.1 to end

If angels can do such while we men should shy away from enjoying ourselves.

Ka ebiliwe ndu, ebisha ndu amara ife aga eme.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by bepositive11: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
LIONSABRE:
I don't feel any void ever since i started dating my white girlfriend,it depends on how much you truly love a girl,some mistake lust for love,my girlfriend's pretty and i wouldn't trade her for any other girl in the world!

How do you know that it's love not lust?

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by OdogwuBlog: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

Make I tali true sha, pretty girls dey sweet sha... But you see that "lose your soul" part, na there issue dey.. I no go fit loose any soul like this, in short, the soul wey I get never reach me how much more to lose am.. RCCG Night Prayers

Therefore, Pretty girls make una dey una dey, na better life I dey find now laidis grin

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by LIONSABRE(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
bepositive11:

How do you know that it's love not lust?

The main difference between lust
and love is that lust is purely
sexual attraction while love is
both passionate and
compassionate. Signs of lust
include spending most of your
time with a partner being
physically intimate, having little
interest in their life outside the
bedroom, and having different
values.

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin did you now see how that award fits you until you repent and believe there is God in heaven that created everything that award is going to be everlasting award because it’s only a foolish man that says in his heart that there is no God

Exactly according to the dictates of your slave masters....Think for yourself and emancipate yourself from mental slavery...
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Exactly according to the dictates of your slave masters....Think for yourself and emancipate yourself from mental slavery...

grin grin grin grin you add to your foolishness when you say think for yourself, with a brain you cant produce or create. Someone put that brain there. acknowledge Him. You are using something that someone created to make noise .did you create the brain you are using to think foolish things. The only time you can convince me that there is no God is when you can create your brain or any part of your body. if not keep that foolish thought to yourself. dont bring it up here. shalom nice week. atheist are the most confuse people on earth. You don't believe there is God but everything you use on earth was created by Him ,is it not madness
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you add to your foolishness when you say think for yourself, with a brain you cant produce or create. Someone put that brain there. acknowledge Him. You are using something that someone created to make noise .did you create the brain you are using to think foolish things. The only time you can convince me that there is no God is when you can create your brain or any part of your body. if not keep that foolish thought to yourself. dont bring it up here. shalom nice week. atheist are the most confuse people on earth. You don't believe there is God but everything you use on earth was created by Him ,is it not madness

Someone put the brain there, but nobody put God where he is, he existed out of nothing even as complex as you idiots claim he is.
Let me try to mimmick you,the only time you can convince me there is God is when you tell me who created your God....
Until then , your foolishness is equally legendary and epic, and don't forget to help me congratulate your father on his new award.....
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Mariezaza1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
LIONSABRE:
I don't feel any void ever since i started dating my white girlfriend,it depends on how much you truly love a girl,some mistake lust for love,my girlfriend's pretty and i wouldn't trade her for any other girl in the world!
White girlfriend or client?

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Someone put the brain there, but nobody put God where he is, he existed out of nothing even as complex as you idiots claim he is.
Let me try to mimmick you,the only time you can convince me there is God is when you tell me who created your God....
Until then , your foolishness is equally legendary and epic, and don't forget to help me congratulate your father on his new award..... grin grin grin grin grin ok now I see why you think there is no God because you are thinking who created the God more confusion shocked shocked shocked shocked ok when you die you can get that answer.but now that you are still living just know it that your own the award of the most foolish man that ever existed in this planet for thinking in your foolish mind that there is no God

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Until then , your foolishness is equally legendary and epic, and don't forget to help me congratulate your father on his new award.....

grin grin grin grin ;Dok now I see why you think there is no God because you are thinking who created the God more confusion shocked shocked shocked :ook when you die you can get that answer.but now that you are still living just know it that your own the award of the most foolish man that ever existed on this planet for thinking that there is no God

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

cool shocked please don’t think that am insulting you ooh because you sound like am insulting you.you know am a Christian and the word of God says in Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.so that’s all I have been trying to make you understand.nice week man see you next week as God grant us life

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin ;Dok now I see why you think there is no God because you are thinking who created the God more confusion shocked shocked shocked :ook when you die you can get that answer.but now that you are still living just know it that your own the award of the most foolish man that ever existed on this planet for thinking that there is no God
Let me school you child...
When you die, your physical body ,inclusive of your dead brain is lowered into the grave, so wherever it is you went to after death there's no brain to bring into remembrance everything you did here on earth.
Just liken this to when you were in your mother's womb, while at the embryo stage, your brain was not developed enough to know all that happened in the womb, even till this moment,u have no idea of all the things that happened to you at birth .
Same will happened to you when u die, u exit into void and emptiness, where there's no brain to remind you of anything cos your dumb skull is already in the grave.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
cool shocked please don’t think that am insulting you ooh because you sound like am insulting you.you know am a Christian and the word of God says in Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.so that’s all I have been trying to make you understand.nice week man see you next week as God grant us life

The book of Psalms was written by a delusional man like U...
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

When you die, your physical body ,inclusive of your dead brain is lowered into the grave, so wherever it is you went to after death there's no brain to bring into remembrance everything you did here on earth.
Just liken this to when you were in your mother's womb, while at the embryo stage, your brain was not developed enough to know all that happened in the womb, even till this moment,u have no idea of all the things that happened to you at birth .
Same will happened to you when u die, u exit into void and emptiness, where there's no brain to remind you of anything cos your dumb skull is already in the grave.......

grin grin grin grin grin chai I think I like you.you see when you are at womb you know nothing,until you are born.then you grow and you are wise now because you can now think and of all the things to think like produce something or create something for we to use in our world.you start thinking that there is no God.now when you die you remembers nothing.and with all this your explanation you didn’t see it that you are still making it known that someone made it so

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntiMen:

The book of Psalms was written by a delusional man like U...

grin grin grin grin grin you see why I gave you that award,of all the books you have ever read you have never written that any of the books were written by a delusional man only the book of psalms.now you see but am praying for you.you will repent and start thinking right again.nice week my man may the good God grant us life. we meet again by this time this weekend

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by bahdpersona(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Buliwyf:
The pretty girls profit me. At least there is clear evidence of their existence.

If your god is half as real as those girls, your pastors won't be out chasing girls and sleeping with people's wives. They won't be afraid of death and walking around with 200 bodyguards or amassing wealth in a world they claim is not long for destruction. I wonder why someone who talks to a deity that is capable of showing him the wonders of the afterlife will still be afraid of losing his own fleeting life here.

So I guess the real question is what shall it profit you to lose the pretty girls and there is still no soul or afterlife as you imagined it?
you're so real, permit me to use your words
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by bahdpersona(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2022
AntiMen:

some hard truth with a little blend of savage...Thats yummy grin

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiMen: 3:11am On Feb 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you see why I gave you that award,of all the books you have ever read you have never written that any of the books were written by a delusional man only the book of psalms.now you see but am praying for you.you will repent and start thinking right again.nice week my man may the good God grant us life. we meet again by this time this weekend

Stop having a closed mindset ,be rather opened, it will help you as you journey along life....

And don't forget bro, If U insist God created us, Tell me who created God, if U keep saying he existed out of nothing ,then it's equally okay to believe all the things on earth existed out of nothing......
Nice week bro.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiChristian: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2022
12rev:

Thats where mogammed got it all wrong. God Almighty is the only one who is right to pass Judgement because we have all sinned one way or the other thus we are unholy. Now is it right for an unholy person to condemn another unholy person to death because he was caught committing a different sin? Our only duty should be asking for forgiveness while trying to do right all the time.
Sic the punishment for all sin is death, stealing, fornication, lying, disrespect, whatever it is.

In the Old Testament, People were killed for worshipping other Gods different from Yahweh. No one cared whether the killers were sinners or not!

All sins were not the same.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by LIONSABRE(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mariezaza1:
White girlfriend or client?
girlfriend bro.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by bepositive11: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
LIONSABRE:

The main difference between lust
and love is that lust is purely
sexual attraction while love is
both passionate and
compassionate. Signs of lust
include spending most of your
time with a partner being
physically intimate, having little
interest in their life outside the
bedroom, and having different
values.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by LIONSABRE(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
bepositive11:

Thanks
you are welcome boss. smiley
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

In the Old Testament, People were killed for worshipping other Gods different from Yahweh. No one cared whether the killers were sinners or not!

All sins were not the same.
Dude sin is sin qed, there is nothing like small or big sin. Its either you are holy or not, no 99.9% holiness, its simple as black and white. In the old testament Adam died because he ate a simple fruit. Sic.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiChristian: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
12rev:

Dude sin is sin qed, there is nothing like small or big sin. Its either you are holy or not, no 99.9% holiness, its simple as black and white. In the old testament Adam died because he ate a simple fruit. Sic.

Adam didn't died because he ate a fruit. He simply disobeyed God. And your Bible said everyone inherits this sin. How is that fair?

Sin is not sin anywhere! If someone rapes a woman and another stole phone while another kills, the sins are not equal in any law!
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Adam didn't died because he ate a fruit. He simply disobeyed God. And your Bible said everyone inherits this sin. How is that fair?

Sin is not sin anywhere! If someone rapes a woman and another stole phone while another kills, the sins are not equal in any law!
Eng lang...disobeyed....by eating a fruit he was told not to eat.

Mr man sin is sin, its either evil or good, there is no in-between in that bro. Dont be deceived.

The sinful nature is part of mans inquisitiveness. You want to talk about fairness? Why do good people suffer? Why do some people die at birth?
Why are some born blind or mute? What would you say to that.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by AntiChristian: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
12rev:

Eng lang...disobeyed....by eating a fruit he was told not to eat.

Mr man sin is sin, its either evil or good, there is no in-between in that bro. Don't be deceived.

The sinful nature is part of mans inquisitiveness. You want to talk about fairness? Why do good people suffer? Why do some people die at birth?
Why are some born blind or mute? What would you say to that

There are big sins and small sins! I have Bible verses where God ordered people to be killed for worshipping other gods. But will God kill people for telling lies? No! How are these sins equal?

That's the way God wants it.
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. Isaiah 45:7
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

There are big sins and small sins! I have Bible verses where God ordered people to be killed for worshipping other gods. But will God kill people for telling lies? No! How are these sins equal?

That's the way God wants it.
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. Isaiah 45:7
You are wrong again, you dont know the story of Ananias and Sapphira. The Bible calls the devil the father of lies, who ever tells a lie is disobeying God and thus is condemned to death for that. Dont be narrowly minded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven / Someone Should Please Explain 1 Cor 7:36 For Me, I'm Confused! / Is Eating And Drinking At Burials Part Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.