Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul (11098 Views)

What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? / What Shall It Profit A Man If He Gains The Whole World And Lose His Own Soul. / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by sapientia(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2022
What a joke
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Dottore: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin keep fooling yourself.its only a foolish man that says there is no God.you lack wisdom seek it.your fathers manufactured alot of things in their own days,things they live with but look at you with all you wisdom and education you cant boast of any single thing you manufactured or discovered with your own hands.you cant produce ordinary toothpick, broom ,nothing you be mumu to think you are wiser than your fathers.

What things did your fathers manufacture that can't be manufactured now? Just name one. Because you are useless to yourself and those around you doesn't mean everyone else is that useless. Like you said you are dumber than your fathers. And I am wiser than them. So I don't expect you to have enough brain to even understand what I am saying or even make a logical argument.

See kindergarten argument abeg. It's like discussing with a monkey. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Missionaire: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Gist1234(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Let us not comment and forget the emphasis on what the writer meant.
I think I should start with myself as a single man.
Am I a fornicator?
As a married man, am I an Adulterer?
It is simple what profit have we gained if we are guity of these. Please . mention.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Missionaire: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What Shall It Profit You If You Gain The Whole Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul?

This post reeks of Sexism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Etimemy: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Vanity upon Vanity,all is Vanity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by thesicilian: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2022
What shall it profit you if you loss all the pretty girls and still loss your soul?

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by tfash96(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Abundant kitten
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=Buliwyf post=110382844]

What things did your fathers manufacture that can't be manufactured now? Just name one. Because you are useless to yourself and those around you doesn't mean everyone else is that useless. Like you grin said you are dumber than your fathers. And I am wiser than them. So I don't expect you to have enough brain to even understand what I am saying or even make a logical argument.See kindergarten argument abeg. It's like discussing with a monkey. cheesy grin grin what I asked you is to mention 1thing you use you manufactured by yourself with your wisdom and not ranting.your fathers believe there is God who created the thing we are using in our world today.so it’s foolishness for their son to think there is no God.anytime you start thinking there is no God .your brain shot down from natural thought but open to foolishness.don’t think it

3 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Roycemadeit(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
He was wise at the beginning but ended up as foolish because true wisdom begins with the fear of God, and he lost that at the end.

If true wisdom begins in the fear of something we have never seen then we should visit the psychiatrist, we are delusional.
Unfortunately, there is NO RECORD (historical, archaeological) of any king Solomon who existed in that time the Bible records neither is there any evidence of this huge temple of gold.

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

What things did your fathers manufacture that can't be manufactured now? Just name one. Because you are useless to yourself and those around you doesn't mean everyone else is that useless. Like you said you are dumber than your fathers. And I am wiser than them. So I don't expect you to have enough brain to even understand what I am saying or even make a logical argument.

See kindergarten argument abeg. It's like discussing with a monkey. cheesy
what I asked you is to mention 1thing you use you manufactured by yourself with your wisdom and not ranting.your fathers believe there is God who created the thing we are using in our world today.so it’s foolishness for their son to think there is no God.anytime you start thinking there is no God .your brain shot down from natural thought but open to foolishness.don’t think it

3 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by MrMacinterchi1: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Op just wanted to write something today.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:

what I asked you is to mention 1thing you use you manufactured by yourself with your wisdom and not ranting.your fathers believe there is God who created the thing we are using in our world today.so it’s foolishness for their son to think there is no God.anytime you start thinking there is no God .your brain shot down from natural thought but open to foolishness.don’t think it

Are you sure you are educated? You write like an illiterate riffraff. No proper punctuations. No sense. It's very obvious you didn't do very well in school. I guess it's a testament to the accessibility of internet in Nigeria that something so dumb like you can be on a forum like this. If I tell you the things I have manufactured myself how will you verify it? Ehn mugu? In the days of 3D printing and software engineering this hopeless ignoramus is still shouting about manufacturing from 50 years ago.

First learn to write well so that people can read what you wrote. Then learn to use punctuations. Then learn how to make logical arguments. Then get more exposure. After that you can come online and start attempting to hold a conversation with people smarter than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Roycemadeit(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:

You owe it to yourself to evaluate the claims of your fathers. Would you keep using firewood in cooking in this age because your fathers used it?

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Roycemadeit:

You owe it to yourself to evaluate the claims of your fathers. Would you keep using firewood in cooking in this age because your fathers used it?
what am trying to explain to that foolish guy is that him particularly has nothing to boast of in terms of being wiser than his fathers because at its now he can’t boast anything he uses that he produced by himself by first trying to say there is no God.which his fathers believe there is

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

Are you sure you are educated? You write like an illiterate riffraff. No proper punctuations. No sense. It's very obvious you didn't do very well in school. If I tell you the things I have manufactured myself how will you verify it? Ehn mugu. In the days of 3D printing and software engineering this hopeless ignoramus is still shouting about manufacturing from 50 years ago.

First learn to write well so that people can read what you wrote. Then learn to use punctuations. Then learn how to make logical arguments. Then get more exposure. After that you can come online and start attempting to hold a conversation with people smarter than you.
grin grin grin grin you see why I first said you are foolish to think there is no God.you are using what someone created and you couldn’t acknowledge him.only saying it’s better to have all the beautiful girls than Him God.when you say there is no God you become a foolish man and think foolishly.learn wisdom not foolishness

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
what am trying to explain to that foolish guy is that him particularly has nothing to boast of in terms of being wiser than his fathers because at its now he can’t boast anything he uses that he produced by himself by first trying to say there is no God.which his fathers believe there is

As usual assumption is the last succour of the hopeless. You don't know what I do or where I have worked but you assume I can't manufacture anything or haven't done it before. See hopeless boy thinking everyone is hopeless like him. cheesy

It is bad form to assume the malady plaguing you is what is plaguing everyone you meet online. The fact that you are comparing Nigerian local manufacturing of years ago to anything anyone educated can do today is a praise of the kind of foolishness that is prevalent in the religious mind. Keep making a fool of yourself here and let me keep mocking you. grin

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you see why I first said you are foolish to think there is no God.you are using what someone created and you couldn’t acknowledge him.only saying it’s better to have all the beautiful girls than Him God.when you say there is no God you become a foolish man and think foolishly.learn wisdom not foolishness

Does anyone understand what this monkey is saying? I need an interpreter because I don't even think he is speaking English anymore. His harebrained arguments are just all over the place with no coherent point or direction whatsoever. I am having a headache reading this gibberish.

Please can anyone who speaks and understands stupid help me interprete this?

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Heterodox(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2022
A soul can't be lost.

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by PWGLTD(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UX8rtN9WlM

How forcible are right words!
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:
The pretty girls profit me. At least there is clear evidence of their existence.

If your god is half as real as those girls, your pastors won't be out chasing girls and sleeping with people's wives. They won't be afraid of death and walking around with 200 bodyguards or amassing wealth in a world they claim is not long for destruction. I wonder why someone who talks to a deity that is capable of showing him the wonders of the afterlife will still be afraid of losing his own fleeting life here.

So I guess the real question is what shall it profit you to lose the pretty girls and there is still no soul or afterlife as you imagined it?
grin grin angry angry this is your first post telling us you chose beautiful girls because you see them now saying God doesn’t exit because you can’t see him.now let me explain it to you.you are foolish to think there is no God.that’s the simple explanation

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry angry this is your first post telling us you chose beautiful girls because you see them now saying God doesn’t exit because you can’t see him.now let me explain it to you.you are foolish to think there is no God.that’s the simple explanation

Lol. I have trounced the dumb mugu and beaten him to so much a pulp that he has gone back to the beginning to try to make his point clearer. cheesy cheesy
Follow our conversation and see how people are laughing at you and the incoherent rambling you call a point. I just feel sorry for you. Only one person heaving around so much hopelessness. grin

We could have had a civil conversation where you argued the demerits of my position like a sane person right from the beginning. But in your idiocy, you fancied yourself somewhat of a smart ass and decided insult would be your first approach to rebuttal. Now look where we are now. You lying on the ground looking like a monkey while I tower over you and take a piss on your whole existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Whoever is free of sin let him be the one to cast the first stone!

The above verse created the "freedom mentality" you guys suffer from now!

Caution a kid from fornication- are u also free from sin.

From Yahoo....
Mr man casting stones is not meant for correction but to end someones life, and thats where no one has right over another, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

Lol. I have trounced the dumb mugu and beaten him to so much a pulp that he has gone back to the beginning to try to make his point clearer. cheesy cheesy
Follow our conversation and see how people are laughing at you and the incoherent rambling you call angrya point. I just feel sorry for you. Only one person heaving around so much hopelessness. grin

We could have had a civil conversation where you argued the demerits of my position like a sane person right from the beginning. But in your idiocy, you fancied yourself somewhat of a smart ass and decided insult would be your first approach to rebuttal. Now look where we are now. You lying on the ground looking like a monkey while I tower over you and take a piss on your whole existence.
grin angry grin after all this ranting just take one thing out of this discussion you become a fool immediately you think there is no God.so repent from it.so no amount of grammar will take that foolishness away from you unless you repent

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry grin after all this ranting just take one thing out of this discussion you become a fool immediately you think there is no God.so repent from it

If I am a fool for thinking your shitty god doesn't exist, you must be a bigger fool for being unable to prove me wrong other than shouting the word "fool" like it's a point. The fact that there is something as foolish and dumb as you in existence is an argument against intelligent design.

2 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

If I am a fool for thinking your shitty god doesn't exist, you must be a bigger fool for being unable to prove me wrong other than shouting the word "fool" like it's a point. The fact that there is something as foolish and dumb as you in existence is an argument against intelligent design.
[right][/right] grin continue in your foolishness
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Buliwyf: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2022
specialmati:
[right][/right] grin continue in your foolishness

The mugu don give up. He is not using smiley to hide his tears. I bet when you started you didn't think you will end up being battered like this. Next time choose you battles with wisdom.
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by Femzaremz(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Specialmati, give us evidence for your STUPID GOD or STFU! And stop spreading your mumu all over this thread!
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Femzaremz:
Specialmati, give us evidence for your STUPID GOD or STFU! And stop spreading your mumu all over this thread!
angry angry grin you brother has been ranting since don’t worry make una continue in una foolishness
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul by specialmati(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buliwyf:

The mugu don give up. He is not using smiley to hide his tears. I bet when you started you didn't think you will end up being battered like this. Next time choose you battles with wisdom.
shocked shocked shocked crying that you chose to be foolish grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should We Use Hip-hop Or Fuji To Sing Choruses In Church? / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.