Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? (3218 Views)

Ladies, what did nature forget to bless you with ? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by LINTUNE(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm.

Na so dat guy in the other thread take fall in Love oo.. sad cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
LINTUNE:

B4 U know,

u will create a thread, 'I am deeply in love with a sweet but troublesome nairalander'. cheesy grin
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by LINTUNE(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

B4 U know,

u will create a thread, 'I am deeply in love with a sweet but troublesome nairalander'. cheesy grin
grin ....well, i actually like her, check my profile na only she and one other guy I de follow..but e never reach like that.....I no believe in love online...

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Raalsalghul: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hair

However, gave me an abundance of height. cheesy

Wish I could strike a balance between the two at times.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by emmaodet: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
2ndchildhood:
I use to be a handsome young lad with full black hair until Nature Blessed me with bald head at 16..that alone took away my extroverted nature, my ability to mingle with people, killed my music dream, and cared no more about anything in life, stopped going to church and gathering because people mocked and laughed at me became depressed and psychologically drained.. Its been more than 10yrs+ now and I have come to realize it's not about how you look but wat u have on the inside. care less about what people feel about you, instead focus on your goals cuz that what matters most..but I don't wish that experience for anyone at such early stage, not even my enemy.. it takes only the strong to survive it. Its a dream killer. Some no go understand.

Bald hair at 16? Eleyi gidi gan ooooo
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Sleep button. When you press it, you instantly fall asleep.

A USB slot so we can download information to our brains.

Gill I need that part so I can be able to breathe underwater... Highest I can stay under water presently is 2m

Every part of the human body has the ability to heal.

Being able to take photos with my eyeballs and able to zoom into and focus on things with my eyes.

Controlled hair growth - if you want longer hair or something, you can adjust that
If you turn one kain animal in your next life now you will still dey disturb nature to turn you to Human :

You no go take your human shape in peace shuuuuu cool

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Starryleeyah01(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dimples
Open teeth
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by BigDawsNet: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
If you turn one kain animal in your next life now you will still dey disturb nature to turn you to Human :

You no go take your human shape in peace shuuuuu cool

Not complaining tho
We just a fantasy comment...
If there was opportunity for body upgrades...I will go for all those stuffs on my list...
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by DonroxyII: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Not complaining tho
We just a fantasy comment...
If there was opportunity for body upgrades...I will go for all those stuffs on my list...
Once you metamorphosed into your list, you ain't human no more but alien grin .

A Goat that speaks English shall be alienated by fellow goats. You will become lonely ooo grin
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
Once you metamorphosed into your list, you ain't human no more but alien grin .

A Goat that speaks English shall be alienated by fellow goats. You will become lonely ooo grin

Be honest, if you given the opportunity to have special abilities... Will you ignore or go for it??

It will be an adventure to have capabilities more than an average human kiss
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2022
I'm content with evewyfin nature dashed me!

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by DonroxyII: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Be honest, if you given the opportunity to have special abilities... Will you ignore or go for it??

It will be an adventure to have capabilities more than an average human kiss
Who told You u no special ? But You can't have the Powers you can't Wield. You will die !

You already have the capabilities inside of You but can you truly Withstand the Powers therefrom ?

Now, can you truly even go through the sacrifices involved in Establishing the Potentials on Your Bio-Life ? ... Your Cells, Organs, Blood etc ....

With what Fuel will you Power those abilities ?

Nigga be careful, grin Powers do not come cheap O, You go Fear grin

Our forefathers wey evolve us reach this stage, you sabi wetin dem passed through in terms of Sacrifices, Wars, Disciplines and Maturities

I say remain Human u no wan Hear grin ...

You can Metamorphosed into anything you want just tell Your Brain and be Ready to Pay the Price of Evolution cheesy ... na Body go tell you... You wan use Garri become an Alien grin Fufu and Fried Rice with Binoculars eyes !

I just dey laugh you anyhow.. You go Hear GbauGbau in Your Head no be Gun na your Brain dey burst grin

Go create a Cyborg first and inbuilt all those abilities therein. See what you Head needs to pass through now try and configure yourself to become the machine you built !

Go sleep jare and make we dey watch Buhari together cheesy
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by BigDawsNet: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
Who told You u no special ? But You can't have the Powers you can't Wield. You will die !

You already have the capabilities inside of You but can you truly Withstand the Powers therefrom ?

Now, can you truly even go through the sacrifices involved in Establishing the Potentials on Your Bio-Life ? ... Your Cells, Organs, Blood etc ....

With what Fuel will you Power those abilities ?

Nigga be careful, grin Powers do not come cheap O, You go Fear grin

Our forefathers wey evolve us reach this stage, you sabi wetin dem passed through in terms of Sacrifices, Wars, Disciplines and Maturities

I say remain Human u no wan Hear grin ...

You can Metamorphosed into anything you want just tell Your Brain and be Ready to Pay the Price of Evolution cheesy ... na Body go tell you... You wan use Garri become an Alien grin Fufu and Fried Rice with Binoculars eyes !

I just dey laugh you anyhow.. You go Hear GbauGbau in Your Head no be Gun na your Brain dey burst grin

Go create a Cyborg first and inbuilt all those abilities therein. See what you Head needs to pass through now try and configure yourself to become the machine you built !

Go sleep jare and make we dey watch Buhari together cheesy

You pretty right bro...
I think A.I should carry the responsibility.. our body ain't built for such upgrades

I'm gonna go to bed now, but I really don't wanna watch Buuhari...

Can we watch Volodymyr Zelenskyy together instead embarassed
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by DonroxyII: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You pretty right bro...
I think A.I should carry the responsibility.. our body ain't built for such upgrades

I'm gonna go to bed now, but I really don't wanna watch Buuhari...

Can we watch Volodymyr Zelenskyy together instead embarassed
grin. You better let's say Home. World Powers are scammers o cheesy
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Boobs and ass but I like my beauty oo
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by BigDawsNet: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin. You better let's say Home. World Powers are scammers o cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by championship: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Would have loved to be born in Australia or United Kingdom but here I am in Nigeria embarassed
Nature why angry

You’re very beautiful dear
I love dark skinned ladies lol
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by pansophist(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nature gave me eyes to see, leg to walk, hand to carry, but it gave me brain without manual. If common android phones come with Google map, then there should be manual to live life without passing through hell to gain such knowledge. Lots of people in the 70's are still very dumb like they didn't live.

The more I learn about the world, the more I become conscious of my limitations. Some people are just way above me. As ferocious as Mike Tyson is in his prime, he can't defeat a gorilla who is just naturally stronger. No matter how much I try even on my peak performance, I'll never measure up to some people even at their worse. They are smarter, which makes them wealthier connected and the world freely opening itself to them.

So nature no try at all. This life no balance. It will be nice if we just know how to make the best out of this world, instead of spend the limited time we have figuring it out, and accumulating a pitiable amount of injury in the process, that's even if we achieve mastery in the first place.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by maak400: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is why "Know Thyself" is one of the most important rules of life. I have come to realize that even though we can strive to achieve excellence in any endeavour, we still have our weaknesses, and must rely on the strength of others in some areas of life.

I am just a cool 5ft 6" slim guy with small frame, though I intend to find time to hit the gym and gain muscles plus train for strength. So If I delude myself in my current state and engage an agbero in street fight, I know I'll get thoroughly beaten, hence I stay out of fights. This is part of knowing thyself.

I am also not so good with convincing people with spoken words, but I can write and soften the hardest of hearts, even Putin's. grin Hence, I allow my business partner to speak to clients, while I write them a killer business proposal to win contracts.

Knowing one's strength and weaknesses will definitely take you far in life and limit your losses. It is also important to acknowledge people who are smarter than you in some aspects of life.
pansophist:
Nature gave me eyes to see, leg to walk, hand to carry, but it gave me brain without manual. If common android phones come with Google map, then there should be manual to live life without passing through hell to gain such knowledge. Lots of people in the 70's are still very dumb like they didn't live.

The more I learn about the world, the more I become conscious of my limitations. Some people are just way above me. As ferocious as Mike Tyson is in his prime, he can't defeat a gorilla who is just naturally stronger. No matter how much I try even on my peak performance, I'll never measure up to some people even at their worse. They are smarter, which makes them wealthier connected and the world freely opening itself to them.

So nature no try at all. This life no balance. It will be nice if we just know how to make the best out of this world, instead of spend the limited time we have figuring it out, and accumulating a pitiable amount of injury in the process, that's even if we achieve mastery in the first place.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
wumi2017:
All what God created are beautiful

You're beautiful too Wumi kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried / Picture Of Lovers Having Sex @ The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.