Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! (2101 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by MechanicMike: 4:09pm On May 24, 2023
M.0.D....URGENT ADVISE NEEDED......FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!!!! embarassed

She saw me again this morning and said the same thing she says everytime che check me out: ***hello Darling** . why on earth is a marrried woman callin bachelor **hello darling** ..... ..this is the trick all women use when they want a guy..they call him **Darling
I am confuse becuz shes lightskin wit long legs & I have all ways have a crush on her. she look half cast thou. URGENT help & advise needed please!! ((TRUE STORY)) angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2023
check the OP's name...jejely walk out the thread!

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by Dogalmighty17: 4:21pm On May 24, 2023
Jobless fool!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by diogo23: 5:07pm On May 24, 2023
A fool forever
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by oyiluck: 5:57pm On May 24, 2023
Stop using ur 3rd leg to think u have a brain for a reason

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by Mrmacc: 5:58pm On May 24, 2023
Just go find work, your mumu don too much
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by Illegal1(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2023
Omoh.......are u dis jobless?(no offense)
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by MechanicMike: 9:10pm On May 24, 2023
diogo23:
A fool forever

Ok dingo... anyways undecided
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by MechanicMike: 9:12pm On May 24, 2023
oyiluck:
Stop using ur 3rd leg to think u have a brain for a reason

So u sayin I should sleep wit her?... Please apply common sense sir. I don't wannnnto sleep wit her angry
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2023
MrCork or Daddy CK, do you want to Get Shot by her Husband? undecided

Do you want to DIE, No offense? cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by MechanicMike: 12:29pm On May 25, 2023
Vinnie2000:

MrCork or Daddy CK, do you want to Get Shot by her Husband? undecided

Do you want to DIE, No offense? cheesy

Allla love me sir.i can't die angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by coputa(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2023
MechanicMike:
M.0.D....URGENT ADVISE NEEDED......FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!!!! embarassed

She saw me again this morning and said the same thing she says everytime che check me out: ***hello Darling** . why on earth is a marrried woman callin bachelor **hello darling** ..... ..this is the trick all women use when they want a guy..they call him **Darling
I am confuse becuz shes lightskin wit long legs & I have all ways have a crush on her. she look half cast thou. URGENT help & advise needed please!! ((TRUE STORY)) angry

A cursory look at women and their character, you will notice it all inviting but alas, it's a facade.If you mistook it that way then you are done for it.

The soft gait of the cheetah doesn't make it friendly, he's only taking a calculated step.

If you want to last long in life and live a peaceful life, you must be weary of women expecially people's wives, they are lids placed on top of a bottomless pit.

If your libido is high,then get a girlfriend.

There's.HELL in hello and there's also GOOD in goodbye.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! by MechanicMike: 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
coputa:
A cursory look at women and their character, you will notice it all inviting but alas, it's a facade.If you mistook it that way then you are done for it.

The soft gait of the cheetah doesn't make it friendly, he's only taking a calculated step.

If you want to last long in life and live a peaceful life, you must be weary of women expecially people's wives, they are lids placed on top of a bottomless pit.

If your libido is high,then get a girlfriend.

There's.HELL in hello and there's also GOOD in goodbye.

Bro please apply common SENCE when talking.the thread says: PLEASE ADVISE or PLEASE HELP...thread did not say: PLEASE WRITE LIFE HISTORY STORY...have u gots simple advise or simple help.

again my neibors wife love me.. please advise?

We dint ask u for story sir!!!(no offenscce) angry

(1) (Reply)

Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife / She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes / I am Confused About My Relationship. - I'm grateful everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.