Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? (2102 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by DevDel(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2007
Would you go ahead and marry your fiance even after finding out he has slept with your sister before meeting you? Not that they dated, but just a one-night fling,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2007
yes i will
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by BlackMamba(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2007
There is just too many fish in the sea to stoop low and lick vomit. No matter how enticing it may be.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by edatika(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2008
BlackMamba:

There is just too many fish in the sea to stoop low and lick vomit. No matter how enticing it may be.
whats the relevance of this proverb

i belive the question is for the ladies
so ladies , over to u
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by arramyjay: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2008
NO i wont marry him.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by abujabooks(f): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2008
Never.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2008
Depends, what If you had really gotten to know the guy, fallen in love with him, planned to get married etc and then later on found out about the whole sister thing, fair enough it will not be easy to take in but can you just cut off the love and planned marriage just like that? undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by meteor(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
ibk, aye
I'm very sure that 10150 out of your numerous post on this forum
are on the sexuality/love zone.Ogaoooh!
Politics, education,jokes etal are also here.
Any way, that what catches your interest.
You tooo much. Power on sha!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by iz2much: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2008
No comment
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
I wont. 1ce he's been there he can always go there.
Ne c'est pas?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
no I wouldn't
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by LoveAlways(f): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2008
No way
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by tmoney11(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2008
See is not that easy to decide such thing. if you said no way, where will you start from again? how are u so sure that you will see someone that will be like the guy? there is no one on this earth that did not have past.

Can you ask your self also, how many guys have slept with you?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by Ben13: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2008
It is only possible in some part of Naija.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by Ben13: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2008
tmoney11:

See is not that easy to decide such thing. if you said no way, where will you start from again? how are u so sure that you will see someone that will be like the guy? there is no one on this earth that did not have past.

Can you ask your self also, how many guys have slept with you?

Of course not his brothers? undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by CrazyMan(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2008
I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On May 29, 2013
Was your sister a prostitut e?

(1) (Reply)

What's Abnormal About Not Having A Girlfriend? / 8 Yrs In A Relationship / 7 Top Tips On Kissing That Will Improve Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.