Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) (22344 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by SunTzu123(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
You don't compare your wife to your mother. Never.

8 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Simp

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by aspabay(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
You love your wife. Simple.

Comparing her to your mother, the one who birthed you is pure foolishness

11 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Teerach: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Obviously. In fact it's biblical. Even your mom loves her husband more than you. Your dad loves his wife (your mom) more than his own mom(your grandma).
But coming online to disturb cyberspace is what I don't get.
Las las. Mothers are always loved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Ara21(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Love is sweet ooo
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by mozona(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
mumu
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by aspabay(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's better for a fool to keep his mouth shut and be thought ti be wise than to open it and remove every doubt

7 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by iReddington: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
You love your wife more than your mother, No wahala...but coming online to declare it is very childish and unnecessary. Age is certainly not a determinant for common sense because this boy is very immature and senseless.
Alaimo ro so, agbaya!

14 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Quiny32323: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Spoilt boy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by jenifer007: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lastmankc:
Dear Nairalanders,
I present to you the president of the simp not only in Nigeria but the whole wide world.Lets congratulate him

You need to be schooled...I am sure after God the next person your mother loves next is your father then followed by her kids... That's how God wants it..A woman should love her husband the most and vice versa
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
The Vegetables and karamata strong well well

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Zulez: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
When u are chopping ur babe money+ taking good care of kids u will love her die and even forget about ANYBODY'S

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Tremple8v: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's good to say you love you wife , But letting everyone know you love her more than your mother.... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
We are not in a position to tell you who to love more. We don't know what your relationship with your mum is like. We also don't know the sacrifices your wife has made for you. What we do know for sure is that you didn't have any reason to say it. Such things are better kept to oneself.

My wife is the one thing I love the most, though I also love my kids and my mother. Aside from God, my wife makes me happy. If one has a good wife or husband, the person does not know how much God has blessed one.

Re-reading this, I don't think he actually meant to disrespect the mum. He said his wife is one thing he loves the most. That's normal.

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Thorondor: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tony umez in reality

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
We4all:
You love her money cos she is the one funding you baba.
You are right
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by jiz: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
I think both mother and wife should have their separate place in a man’s heart. There is no need of comparing your wife to your mother even though you know who come first. To me there is no base of comparison between the two.

4 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Because she is an old woman now that is why you are comparing her with your young wife.

A woman that sacrifice a lot for u.

I pray she doesn't see or hear about this ur stupid post because if she does, she will not be happy with u for letting her down on social media.

7 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415118/love-wife-toyin-abraham-mother-actor-kolawole-ajeyemi-video/

This guy is uncouth.

Even if you do, somethings are better kept to oneself. A mother's love transcends beyond any other love and it is only your mother that can die for you without hesitating.

Odensin

But then, who knows? Maybe his mum deserves a second place cos some mothers don't have much impact in their child's life.

5 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Aforxzy(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's expected that you love your wife and I want to believe Toyin loves you too...

Just say you love them both, no need for comparison.

Even though a mother's love is natural, unconditional and true..

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Hartugrin27(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Of Course ! That is how it should be. That is GOD'S standard for the Home.
Once you are legally married, your wife/husband becomes your number 1 apart from GOD ALMIGHTY.

Oti ment

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by fastanddubious(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Make God no allow person born this kind pikin

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Seaseason07: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415118/love-wife-toyin-abraham-mother-actor-kolawole-ajeyemi-video/
Fake love! Who don't know? THE WHOLE TRUTH IS THAT IF REALLY YOUR GALANT WELL, YOU WONT MARRY A WOMAN LIKE HER. THIS NEVER A LOVE, THE WORLD KNOW THAT

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oblongata:
SIMP Lomo!

Simplabi!

Mother’s love is unquantifiable, incomparable!

Your wife can leave you over your small mistake, but a mother is hooked with you until her last breath.

I love my wife… but ain’t a woman alive that can take my mother’s place
This is why the redpill movement should be brought back on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by jagorinho: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
lol, A SIMPbiotic relationship!! he only provides love while toyin provides cash. But this utterance is not cool, some stuffs are not meant for public consumption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by adebwalex(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ololanla:
grin grin grin, You are a wicked some9body!!
grin grin grin i want grin grin grin before i see your own comment..
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Of Course ! That is how it should be. That is GOD'S standard for the Home.
Once you are legally married, your wife/husband becomes your number 1 apart from GOD ALMIGHTY.

Where in the Bible did God say u should love your wife more than the one who birth you...

The scripture of the man leaving his family and cleave to wife to become one was use to address divorce .....that two flesh becames one and hence not to be divorced..it was used to address the original plan of God in marriage and that Moses arrangement of divorce was becos of the hardness of the isrealite’s heat.

. let’s stop creating context that Jesus did not use......

That’s why modern day women feel they are right to be wicked to their mother in-laws...

6 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Allisgud: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
That woman dey give am better doggy and dick sucking,am very sure the mother no dey again make him no come village o

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
No reason to compare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by asanausana91: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Expect the same thing from your children . what goes up must surely come down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Jacob And Joke Silva At The Unveiling Of Heartbeat In Lagos / DJ Cuppy Launches Reality Show On Fox Life TV [PICS] / Tekno And Iyanya Pictured In London Together, Promise New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.