Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) (22314 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by emmaodet: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
Another food for trolls. They will call it voodoo, kanyamatta, etc.

Well, enjoy your life, man. At least, you dont worry about where your next meal will come from.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by emmaodet: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nah this kind man yoruba people dey call ALABODO

grin grin grin
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by emmaodet: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
tareigns:
Social media has done more harm than good. Why should a man, a yoruba one for that matter, come out in the village square and say such

Immature Simpleton. God forbid

grin grin grin
Have really been laughing so hard since on this thread

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
She has the face of a good woman. I'm not surprised. May their love last forever. It's not every time we should be reading about divorce and bitter marriages.
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by emmaodet: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lastmankc:
Dear Nairalanders,
I present to you the president of the simp not only in Nigeria but the whole wide world.Lets congratulate him

grin grin grin
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Stakeholders(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Of Course ! That is how it should be. That is GOD'S standard for the Home.
Once you are legally married, your wife/husband becomes your number 1 apart from GOD ALMIGHTY.

Can you give me an evidence to support that?

I thought you cannot compare your parent to any other human being because without your parent ( both father and mother) you cannot be who you are. If they have aborted you during pregnancy will you be able to meet that your so called wife?
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
That's the word....he's FEDup
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Seeck: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oblongata:
SIMP Lomo!

SIMPlabi!

Mother’s love is unquantifiable, incomparable!

Your wife can leave you over your small mistake, but a mother is hooked with you until her last breath.

I love my wife… [b]but ain’t a woman alive that can take my mother’s place

Makaveli the Don !!!
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by bablon20(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why won't you like your bankroller?
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by yetty247(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mothers shouldn't be compared OOO

My hubby shouldn't tell me he loves me more than him mama... I no want ejor

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Once you are legally married, your wife/husband becomes your number 1 apart from GOD ALMIGHTY.

The wife should be loved but should not be misplaced to not treating the parents badly...
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Littlelois,

Everything is not about male and female battle on NL. This guy made a foolish comment so supporting him to spite NL males is unnecessary. You can love your wife and your mother without making any unnecessary comparison!
Biglittlelois:
Lol nairaland boys will cry painful bitter tears tonight cheesy they hate anything positive when it comes to women/wives, forgetting their mothers have husbands, if their fathers told them he loves his wife(their mother) more than his own mother, they won't have any problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Yemi4luv: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
The guy is an idoit why won't him love her wife more than his mother since it's the lady that spending her money on him i know that when his family member watch the interview they will be ashamed on him
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Aaay: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Really
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Petalsempire(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's simple logic..most men love their wives more than their mother..its obvious even from the tiniest fone calls
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Nonexisting: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
limcar:
simp, Omega simp
You really don't know me in this forum to call me that. See, once you decide to marry, you should be ready to abide by ethics of marriage. That I don't give a fucck about marriage doesn't mean I should be against its ethics.
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are talking Nonsense. Your Mother is your God on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Topshow2010(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Eleribu somebori ........just bcuz of free money from her abi ,Ur eyes go soon clear Las Las.Iyaniwura o

4 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Awoo88: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why u no go love ur wife pass ur mama? U think say e eazy to get wife wen give u body and her money join? an urgent 2k girk full street, If u see babe wen dey work hard come dey offer u love, u grab am.

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by FahBuLous: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oblongata:
SIMP Lomo!

SIMPlabi!

Mother’s love is unquantifiable, incomparable!

Your wife can leave you over your small mistake, but a mother is hooked with you until her last breath.

I love my wife… but ain’t a woman alive that can take my mother’s place
You have said my mind
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
ode okunrin
ode rinde
Agomade

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
We4all:
You love her money cos she is the one funding you baba.
grin grin

Na mumu... Can the lady said the same about him? Just an hungry mofo
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by wiseoneking: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
lereinter:

You are sick
You are actually one with your wife in holy matrimony. It is a mystery and a covenant. That said, the truth is the love of ones mother is above all. A mother can in a way die for her children but not sure of a wife doing so. I understand you considering him sick but that's how it should be: two becoming one. It's difficult even to comprehend this especially if you have such a mother that you know can do anything for you just for her love towards you. Mother bond to some of their sons could be dangerous love that wont go.
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
lereinter:

You are sick

You for put "Sir" grin

Let me help you. This is what I would have advised you to type.

"You are sick Sir" grin
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Friend22(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

The comparison is where he got it wrong.

Quote me anytime, anyday,no woman.
I repeat:NO.WOMAN! can replace or be more deserving of love than my mum.

Love for mum and love for wife aren't the same.

This should be clear

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
U gerrit grin

Omihanifa:
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by shantti(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Do ur wife love u more than her mother. Think.
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Tobest94: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2022
We4all:
You love her money cos she is the one funding you baba.
who says she get money.. no be that same woman Seun egbegbe go steal to satisfy
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Idoko619(m): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Lol nairaland boys will cry painful bitter tears tonight cheesy they hate anything positive when it comes to women/wives, forgetting their mothers have husbands, if their fathers told them he loves his wife(their mother) more than his own mother, they won't have any problem with that.

We will, cause we don't joke with grand Mother's, stop justifying this SIMPly man
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by DCatt: 2:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Wooaah! Won ti fi pata lu ori aye eleyi baje!

Alakori arindin! Why won't you say that when you are married to a crackhead who beats you.

First of, the only reason you married a woman like Toyin Abraham a woman known to be a thief and drug addict is because you have no mother to set you straight.

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by phenase(m): 3:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Omihanifa:

My brother nah Biggest ALABODO
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 3:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Thank God you are a female, your son will do same for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Basketmouth As A Year Old Baby / Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday / BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.