Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) (22360 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Spherical77(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
lereinter:

You are sick
he is not sick Mr

That is how God ordained it. Once you are legally married you become one. How on earth do you love your mother more than your beta half?

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by fetcher36(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
We4all:
You love her money cos she is the one funding you baba.

There must always be a reason to love. We can't really say it's because of her money; there may be other reasons
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Aforxzy:
It's expected that you love your wife and I want to believe Toyin loves you too...

Just say you love them both, no need for comparison.

Even though a mother's love is natural, unconditional and true..

they will so drag him for nearly a year for that statement....The bad part is that Toyin is the bread winner.

how can a man say he loves his mother more than his wife? For what? The two women has separate place in the life of a woman...

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by jagorinho: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Allisgud:
That woman dey give am better doggy and dick sucking,am very sure the mother no dey again make him no come village o
lol, na wheelbarrow style she dey give am. some men make stupid mistakes, there is a time in every relationship where it is at its peak, love flows seamlessly but a matured man should not be carried away because a masquerade festival is a temporary affair.

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Spherical77:
he is not sick Mr

That is how God ordained it. Once you are legally married you become one. How on earth do you love your mother more than your beta half?

God did not ordain anything.. show us the scripture

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Spherical77(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

God did not ordain anything.. show us the scripture
maybe you should marry your mother then since you love her too well more than your wife
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by derecho(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Teerach:
Obviously. In fact it's biblical. Even your mom loves her husband more than you. Your dad loves his wife (your mom) more than his own mom(your grandma).
But coming online to disturb cyberspace is what I don't get.
Las las. Mothers are always loved.

Friend, please show me where the Bible teaches you compare the love you have for your wife with mother or children.

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
See a stupid boy disgracing his mother in socio media.
If you less love your mother base on how your mother cared for you or how you are good to your mother how can you declare that on socio media.
This simp comparing his mother with her wife has forgotten how long mother has been with him and how he will be with him forever and the wife that is staying when two of them are doing well.

This makes me hate you seriously.

WHAT SHOULD I LOVE THAN MY MOTHER OTHER THAN GOD AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by anytexy: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Unwarranted statement. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Ijoba85: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nonsense man. Woman that can leave you tomorrow and follow another man is who you love more than your own mother that birth you into this world . Can she also say she love you more than her own mother ? Men, make we try dey get sense small abeg

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
SIMP!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by derecho(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Spherical77:
maybe you should marry your mother then since you love her too well more than your wife
Do you know what love is?

Only uncouth ladies make this kind of statement.
Mother and wife should NEVER be compared.
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by womenareapess: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Toyin is wealthy, and has a large heart.

Of course, he is going to love her because the money go dey flow steady.

Make me sef go corner one rich babe.

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Spherical77:

U have a shallow way of thinking ....
Love and marriage are two different things..
Not every body that married are in love
People marry for companionship
People marry for financial security
People marry mostly for sex for making babies

So saying I should marry my mother because I love her makes no sense...u sound stupid and that’s not an insult.. so I apologize if you feel insulted..

The love I feel for my mother is completely different it’s an untainted love not driven with carnal knowledge.....

The love you feel for your wife is dependent on so many thing, including sexual pleasure, loyalty, etc..... if sexual pleasure and loyalty is gone, u will see how fast the love will fizzle away

All I even asked from you is the scripture where u claim God ordained you to love the woman your sleep with more than the wine who birthed you... and u started speaking abomination..

4 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
aspabay:
It's better for a fool to keep his mouth shut and be thought ti be wise than to open it and remove every doubt
exactly my thoughts,mother's love and bond is special,my wife be my ex-wife but my mother can never be an ex mother

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Nonsoco80(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oblongata:
SIMP Lomo!

Simplabi!

Mother’s love is unquantifiable, incomparable!

Your wife can leave you over your small mistake, but a mother is hooked with you until her last breath.

I love my wife… but ain’t a woman alive that can take my mother’s place
Sure. You said it all
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Edugist4u: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
I will never choose any woman over my mother. My mother,daughter and sister will always come first before any woman cos we are blood related and they are not an ordinary woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by colestephan86: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=EBMedia post=110380535

https://igberetvnews.com/1415118/love-wife-toyin-abraham-mother-actor-kolawole-ajeyemi-video/[/quote]
You should, the girl has made a good life out of u
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Princekunle10: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmm, am sorry to say this guy has lost his brain to woman, though it's good to love your wife dearly, but you can never compared mother love with wife, a wife can decided to divorce you, but mother live is unconditional to wife, where was your wife when your mother's conceive your pregnancy for 9 moths, where's your wife when your mother gave birth breast feed you,, meen, my mother after God, I love you soooo much, cos you are everything to me, .
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Another SIMP on the loose a.k.a Mercy Johnson wife sorry husband gang

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
By the time wea she divorce you,dupe you, na that time you go dey cry,ooo my mother
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Munamu: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=MufasaLion post=110380651]Another food for trolls. They will call it voodoo, kanyamatta, etc.

Well, enjoy your life, man. At least, you dont worry about where your next meal will come from.

grin grin grin[/quXote]

Haba! Lion king you finished the guy fa!
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oblongata:
SIMP Lomo!

Simplabi!

Your wife can leave you over your small mistake, but a mother is hooked with you until her last breath.

I love my wife… but ain’t a woman alive that can take my mother’s place

You quoted Tupac with that your last sentence grin

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Doctortyre: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hope dis dude doesn't regret soon
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by drmuchin: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
VERY SIMPathetic
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by TempleHouse: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
This woman you love and cherish than your MOTHER may have a particular folk in her mobile that keep her chatting when the MUMU is not around, yet she is better than your MOTHER.

As for me and my brothers, NO One can take my SWEET MOTHERS Place ooo !!!
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Oblongata: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Very guilty as charged grin
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Pelumar(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oblongata:
SIMP Lomo!

Simplabi!

I love my wife… but "ain’t a woman alive that can take my mother’s place"
na 2pac lyric you quote I feel u bruh (chop knuckles)
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Pelumar(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Gbayii I think say na only me notice.. One of my dream is to use 2pac lyric write letter for my mom on her 60th birthday if I throw party na 2pac "dear mama" they'll play all through

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by Oblongata: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pelumar:
na 2pac lyric you quote I feel u bruh (chop knuckles)
You are a correct guy *return knuckles*
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) by bobbiiee: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
The place of good wife is different from the place of a good mother. We all need to strike balance between them.

Some things are best said and kept off cameras & social media.

Before I got married, I told my wife to be that she has her family that she has been with for over 3 decades, the same way I have mine, I said on no account will I come between them, I don't expect you (my wife to be) to come between us (my family) as well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday / EFCC Grants Bobrisky Bail, Seizes Passport, Yet To Fulfil Bail Conditions / Darasimi, Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His Daughter's 12th Birthday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.